A Joint OP/LE Announcement

the wompus

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Owney OSullivan' timestamp='1315978864' post='2800237']
To Stevie, when I refer to PLOW I'm talking about when G-6/RE/DR/Syn etc did a [i]massive[/i] down-declare on PS, LE, OP and WAPA. (Hence the acronym) It was absolutely ridiculous, someone mentioned the 200 something nuke advantage, need I say more? I believe it was the round the DR flag was uploaded. Perhaps DR didn't outright declare on any PLOW alliances,(Hard to remember now) but I saw a lot of DR members switch over to G-6 and fight us. Fought someone I know from SE who was in DR and he told me he was instructed to switch to G-6. And to the new guy who quoted me, I wasn't addressing you, I wouldn't expect you to know/remember.

And to the sentiment that this war will cause ill will between Anon and OP, all I have to say is the seeds were already planted by G-6 + puppets rounds ago, and again last round with the DF fluff war conducted by Anon. Just my perspective on the matter.

And Con, at first glance it didn't seem that a 1 v. 1 this war would be a relatively [b]fair[/b] war IMO given your amount of nations, NS advantage, and nuke advantage. (Many of which were protected by silos.) But given your counter, err I mean lack there-of, I think we still could have taken you. Hey, it's a long round, maybe we'll get the chance yet!
[/quote]

Ok. Yes I remember. I believe DR held a duel membership treaty with G-6 that round to enable us to jump into the G-6 AA to flag run. My nation was the main nation that jumped that had an impact. What did you do to help? Jks.

Anyways. This started a while ago between OP and DR and was supposed to have ended without me or confusion in upper gov, but has continued with both LE and now 0P and LEstriking early to do significant damage. Blaming it on TPC is ironic. There were good one on one opportunities a plenty.

This question is for OP members only
I have a question for you guys. Let’s say this war didn’t happen instead on 9-11 you declared only on Anon in a 1v1, with you doing the blitz. In your honest opinion do you think you would win/lose or be an even war with no winner?

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1315993269' post='2800290']
Ok. Yes I remember. I believe DR held a duel membership treaty with G-6 that round to enable us to jump into the G-6 AA to flag run. My nation was the main nation that jumped that had an impact. What did you do to help? Jks.

Anyways. This started a while ago between OP and DR and was supposed to have ended without me or confusion in upper gov, but has continued with both LE and now 0P and LEstriking early to do significant damage. Blaming it on TPC is ironic. There were good one on one opportunities a plenty.
[/quote]

lol, and people wonder why the things Confusion is associated with are distrusted. Duel (dual?) memebership AAs, that as far as I can remember weren't public, massive down declares... this is also the round we had GR hit us, then 40 minutes later someone else hit us. And we can go back to sicking Catharsis on us, failing, and sending 6 alliances our way. The funny thing with all the talk of perpetuating cycles is we've never declared on G-6/Anon. Just DR in one round that Stevie called a down declare after his entire alliance turtled.

[quote name='StevieG' timestamp='1315977181' post='2800216']
Sorry, I forgot that only OP is allowed to intervene into others wars to even things up!
[/quote]
You mistake my statement for complaining and that was not my intent. I knew you would throw in the rogues as did anyone who knows you and confusion and I counted on it. Each rogue you send dwindles any influence that you have on the remainder of the round.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1315996008' post='2800299']
This question is for OP members only
I have a question for you guys. Let’s say this war didn’t happen instead on 9-11 you declared only on Anon in a 1v1, with you doing the blitz. In your honest opinion do you think you would win/lose or be an even war with no winner?
[/quote]

It would never have been a fair one on one fight witj confusion and company. The minute they started losing their hidden rogues would have came out, just like now.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316010714' post='2800367']
It would never have been a fair one on one fight witj confusion and company. The minute they started losing their hidden rogues would have came out, just like now.
[/quote]

What makes these "rougues? They're Anonymous members who didn't yet booster when you declared war, and decided to enter the fray to fight to try to even remotely even things up a bit. They're not multis, they're individual players.

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316012440' post='2800379']
What makes these "rougues? They're Anonymous members who didn't yet booster when you declared war, and decided to enter the fray to fight to try to even remotely even things up a bit. They're not multis, they're individual players.
[/quote]
with 0 days AA seniority and MPs ^_^ , doesn't sound like Anon MO as far as building goes. It does look like a rogue build. Hey whatever, it does not matter. In the words of somoene in past rounds *cough cough ..Stevie* "OP- I mean Anonymous deserves to burn". :lol1: I am done trying to mend fences with all of you guys only to be attacked in a fluff war (last round DF war with only 6 declares on DF, one in which we did not complain. :rolleyes:

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316014429' post='2800392']
with 0 days AA seniority and MPs ^_^ , doesn't sound like Anon MO as far as building goes. It does look like a rogue build. Hey whatever, it does not matter. In the words of somoene in past rounds *cough cough ..Stevie* "OP- I mean Anonymous deserves to burn". :lol1: I am done trying to mend fences with all of you guys only to be attacked in a fluff war (last round DF war with only 6 declares on DF, one in which we did not complain. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

Thats odd, I could have sworn that you told me last round that OP wasn't going to hang on to grudges and that you were starting with a clean slate.

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316012440' post='2800379']
What makes these "rougues? [b]They're Anonymous members who didn't yet booster[/b] when you declared war, and decided to enter the fray to fight to try to even remotely even things up a bit. They're not multis, they're individual players.
[/quote]

Let's see....

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001108"]This guy[/url] created his nation 28 hours after the war began and attack OP's bottom 3 nations, all much smaller and all had already eaten 2 nukes each.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000622"]This guy[/url] created his nation 10 days ago, was in Anon when the war started but was at 3 NS. He then switched his AA to None, built up, came back to Anon and attacked 2 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000857"]This guy[/url] created his nation 7 days ago and at the time of the DoW was also in Anon and at 3 NS. He too switched his AA to None, built up and came back to Anon, obviously did a donation, bought an MP and attacked 3 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000689"]This guy[/url] created his nation on the 4th, was None and at 3NS at theh time of the DoW. Then built up, joined Anon yesterday and attacked 3 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000485"]And this guy[/url] created his nation of the 4th, idled at 930 NS for 8 days, built up and attacked 3 OP nations. Looks like he was not able to change his AA to Anon because he is the owner of his one nation AA.

Is [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000613"]this guy[/url] the next one to pull the same switch? 10 days old, None AA and at 3NS at the time of the DoW. Built up yestereday and is now [i]Pending[/i] Anon membership.

So it looks like your claim doesn't hold much water.

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1316020744' post='2800436']
Let's see....

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1001108"]This guy[/url] created his nation 28 hours after the war began and attack OP's bottom 3 nations, all much smaller and all had already eaten 2 nukes each.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000622"]This guy[/url] created his nation 10 days ago, was in Anon when the war started but was at 3 NS. He then switched his AA to None, built up, came back to Anon and attacked 2 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000857"]This guy[/url] created his nation 7 days ago and at the time of the DoW was also in Anon and at 3 NS. He too switched his AA to None, built up and came back to Anon, obviously did a donation, bought an MP and attacked 3 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000689"]This guy[/url] created his nation on the 4th, was None and at 3NS at theh time of the DoW. Then built up, joined Anon yesterday and attacked 3 OP nations.

[url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000485"]And this guy[/url] created his nation of the 4th, idled at 930 NS for 8 days, built up and attacked 3 OP nations. Looks like he was not able to change his AA to Anon because he is the owner of his one nation AA.

Is [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=1000613"]this guy[/url] the next one to pull the same switch? 10 days old, None AA and at 3NS at the time of the DoW. Built up yestereday and is now [i]Pending[/i] Anon membership.

[/quote]

You seem to be under the impression anyone who attacked you was sent by Anon/Myself. About 3 of the ones you mentioned have no ties to us, whatsoever. Besides that, the others were, have, and are members who switched to boost & came back.... I don't see anything wrong with that.

What is it you're trying to get across?

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1316026673' post='2800467']
The facts, for all to see.
[/quote]

You mean that 3 members who switched AA to boost, came back, and hit OP is somehow astonishing/criminal? Oh my....

Confusion.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1316017235' post='2800419']
Thats odd, I could have sworn that you told me last round that OP wasn't going to hang on to grudges and that you were starting with a clean slate.
[/quote]
How many times must we turn our backs to confusion? Were you there in re irc the night confusion started talking about how many wars op and anon would fight this round. like cowboy said we planned an early round war last round, confusion gave us reason to not trust anon this round so we chose them.

We hold no more grudges against RE or Synergy.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316028003' post='2800482']
How many times must we turn our backs to confusion? Were you there in re irc the night confusion started talking about how many wars op and anon would fight this round. like cowboy said we planned an early round war last round, confusion gave us reason to not trust anon this round so we chose them.

[/quote]

Yes, that's why you attacked us, has nothing to do with last again. Saying 'I wonder how many times OP and Anon will fight this round' = Casus Belli, not that you need one in TE, mind you. Also, I stand by my statement, I knew you guys were holding a grudge. Somethings never change.

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1316028003' post='2800482']

[/quote]

I was there, I also know that it wasn't just Confusion who was throwing things like that around.

Also in current TE it is unavoidable for the larger AA's to not fight, like I have said in the thread before I don't care if you are rolling Anon and SUN, but I do find it funny that last round you said no more grudges yet you cite last rounds Anon war against you as a reason for the war.

[quote name='ADude' timestamp='1316028548' post='2800490']
I was there, I also know that it wasn't just Confusion who was throwing things like that around.

Also in current TE it is unavoidable for the larger AA's to not fight, like I have said in the thread before I don't care if you are rolling Anon and SUN, but I do find it funny that last round you said no more grudges yet you cite last rounds Anon war against you as a reason for the war.
[/quote]
I cite that war because of all whining from anon, that
war was similar to this one. Wr tried to make amends only to have confusion hit is and try to pass off the fairness. But hey we did not cry we fought back. Confusion's comments combined with his past made it do we had to hit them first.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1316020744' post='2800436']
Let's see....

[/quote]

They're not all rogues. You guys are complaining about something that occured [b]last round[/b]. Evidently you're just holding a grudge.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1316028332' post='2800487']
Yes, that's why you attacked us, has nothing to do with last again. Saying 'I wonder how many times OP and Anon will fight this round' = Casus Belli, not that you need one in TE, mind you. Also, I stand by my statement, I knew you guys were holding a grudge. Somethings never change.

Confusion.
[/quote]

We hit you because we dont like nor trust you. We hit you because you have a big mouth, we hit you because we wanted to. Any of these work and are applicable but keep in mind, that you ruined any chance at reconciliation with your plotting.

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316029500' post='2800499']
They're not all rogues. You guys are complaining about something that occured [b]last round[/b]. Evidently you're just holding a grudge.
[/quote]

Show me once where I did that.

And you admit that some of them are rogues. We are making progress. :)

Now, let's see if we can make some more progress. Which are the rouges?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1316030050' post='2800506']
So me once wherer I did that.
[/quote]

<_<

[quote]And you admit that some of them are rogues. We are making progress. :)

Now, let's see if we can make some more progress. Which are the rouges?[/quote]

I can't prove to you they aren't all what you define as "rogues". But boosting after the war and buying MPs doesn't count as a rogue to me.

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316030764' post='2800511']
I can't prove to you they aren't all what you define as "rogues". But boosting after the war and buying MPs [b]doesn't count as a rogue to me[/b].
[/quote]

What does?

[quote name='Merovingian' timestamp='1316031823' post='2800519']
Somebody who is not part of an alliance in a war but attacks other nations for their own purposes, usually to take down specific people.
[/quote]
If they are part of your alliance then they arnt rouges. But if they are part of your alliance and not on your AA then your alliance stats are skewed and your much stronger than you appear. Which in this game is a cheep trick.