Official Synergy Announcement

SoADarthCyfe6

So we've gone along far enough without war so we decided it was time to stop being couch potatoes and do something.

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Pn6VAGlMjVg/SaF3K2cCK4I/AAAAAAAAFsU/Ct1H0CEfoqw/s400/couch-potato.jpg[/img]

So after some looking, us fattie couch potatoes found some targets that were suitable for our.... etiquette.

[img]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_5XWm8kgCooE/SW1vWuW0lrI/AAAAAAAAAI8/fg4o39sSk6g/s320/weird-fat-man-eating-burger.jpg[/img]

So Synergy Declares war on Plutonian Nyborg and Full Throttle in an all out nuclear blasting of each other!!

[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/7/10/potatobombun128602315134195849.jpg[/img]

o/ War
o/ Nukes
o/ Synergy!!
o/ Potatoes :smug:

[u][b]Signed[/b][/u]:

Spock - Secretary General of Synergy
DarthCyfe6 - Advisor of Synergy
Tarkin - Advisor of Synergy
Wes - Some newb who does things :awesome:

I'd like it to be known that Darth is actually the Dick Cheney of Synergy.
o/ Darth
o/ Synergy
o/ Nuclear Rogues who won't let me war :wub:

editz; dem gramma nazis b cmin' after meee

Edited by Captain Spock

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1312865968' post='2775550']
I'd like it to be known that Darth is actually the Dick Cheney of Synergy
[/quote]

when was this vote held? I demand a recount...does that make me the Al Gore of Synergy?

o/ Synergy
o/ War
o/ Nukes

Witness the rise of Spock and fall of everyone else [especially wes]:

Round 18 DoE:
[quote name='Overlord Wes' timestamp='1308982188' post='2741001']Our government is as follows:

[size="4"]Overlord Wes[/size]
Secretary General

[size="3"]DarthCyfe6[/size]
Grand Duke of Blaming aka Vice Secretary General

[size="2.5"]Captain Spock[/size]
Grand Duke of Being Blamed aka Trainee[/quote]

DoW on The Black Pearl and IRI:
[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1310016113' post='2751191']Overlord Wes - Secretary General of Synergy
DarthCyfe6 - Vice Secretary General of Synergy
Spock - Some Vulcanic dude with gov't powers.[/quote]

DoW on Plutonian Nyborg and Full Throttle:
[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1312865778' post='2775546']Spock - Secretary General of Synergy
DarthCyfe6 - Advisor of Synergy
Tarkin - Advisor of Synergy
Wes - Some newb who does things :awesome:[/quote]

Death by cruise missiles eh? Well, i'll up that and send out WRC Powered nukes!

[quote]Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by DarthCyfe6. You lost 413 soldiers, 0 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 306.227 miles of land, 102.076 technology, 306.227 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

[quote]Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by DarthCyfe6. You lost 26725 soldiers, 1806 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 280.769 miles of land, 95.396 technology, 286.189 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

[quote]Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by DarthCyfe6. You lost 21335 soldiers, 2231 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 280.769 miles of land, 95.486 technology, 286.189 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

:awesome:

Edited by SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='Edward Reed' timestamp='1313041667' post='2777340']
I must applaud my opponent gopher of caddyshack, for thwarting 5 of my nukes tonight, well done, but the sixth one found its target :D
[/quote]
I see you guys are remembering to use nukes this time ^_^

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1313122766' post='2778352']
I see you guys are remembering to use nukes this time ^_^
[/quote]

These guys are much better nuke prepared then our last encounter and group. Plus it would seem there SDI are on steroids tonight :o Fun war though.