ATTENTION NON GRATA

Sephiroth

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1312395658' post='2771053']
Considering an excuse given in the other topic is that gather intel is one of them things people do for a laugh when hammered, then you of all people should be laughing unless yours was done with malicious intent... Havent you got some spy ops to be doing?
[/quote]
I know what you're doing, and you're very, very bad at it.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1312396017' post='2771058']
I know what you're doing, and you're very, very bad at it.
[/quote]

Me? I'm just having a bit of banter at his expense and find it amusing that he is posting in a topic like this :P

So what do you suppose your punishment should be Methrage?

From your own posts in Cynic's topic you believe FARK should have done more than what they did. Would you not expect the very same from Non Grata?

Non Grata punished its member (who spied on FARK) by demoting him. Will you be demoting yourself?

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312398608' post='2771070']
So what do you suppose your punishment should be Methrage?

From your own posts in Cynic's topic you believe FARK should have done more than what they did. Would you not expect the very same from Non Grata?

Non Grata punished its member (who spied on FARK) by demoting him. Will you be demoting yourself?
[/quote]
Of course not, I decided to follow the logic of your members instead that an information Spy OP like this is harmless fun. Joking around with you guys.

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1312399221' post='2771075']
I propose 1 or 2 rounds of war : D
[/quote]
I'm up for a round or 2 of wars if they want to do it, would be fun getting my causality rank up a bit higher and see how difficult the rounds are. Maybe 1 round where they send their best fighters within my range to attack, then I'm free to use my remaining offensive slots however I want.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312398945' post='2771073']
Of course not, I decided to follow the logic of your members instead that an information Spy OP like this is harmless fun. Joking around with you guys.
[/quote]

Regardless if you viewed it as a 'joke,' Non Grata still demoted the gov member because it was an unnecessary and foolish thing to do. That's why we approached FARK right away. It wasn't to avoid war like you previously said. The spy operation was silly, and should it have leaked (like it did, just a little late) we would have looked terrible. Our trium took every right step in that situation that could have been taken, including how we handled Cynic, despite how some might think.

You're obviously not going to demote yourself, so do you plan to make up for this in any other way?

This entire topic was malicious in nature. Don't pretend otherwise.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1312399501' post='2771080']
so do you plan to make up for this in any other way?
[/quote]
If we do a round of war like someone suggested, some of your nations could get war practice fighting me. Despite the damage, that experience sticks with them.

I agree there are to many of these threads, but I thought this one was pretty funny regardless. Good to see some Non Grata have a sense of humor, I've seen a lot of you post in here I don't normally see who aren't bad.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1312403433' post='2771122']
I agree there are to many of these threads, but I thought this one was pretty funny regardless. Good to see some Non Grata have a sense of humor, I've seen a lot of you post in here I don't normally see who aren't bad.
[/quote]

To be fair, I just like to see things blow up : D

This thread already has more views than the ATTENTION MR DAMSKY thread, despite being made 2 days after. So at least the thread is popular, this one will probably catch up to ATTENTION LEGION by RV eventually. The ATTENTION FARK one has a lot of views though.