Free Nukes: Sign-Up Here!

NoLaurelTree000

ive got 22 nukes that id like to give away. in order for me to send you any nukes, you must meet the following criteria:

1) be close to 66,832.608 NS.

sorry, but im a bit sizeist in that respect. its not that i hate those with low or really high NS levels, i just dont think that its right. do as you wish, but i cannot morally condone that kind of a lifestyle.

anyways, please sign up below and specify how many nukes you would like. first come first serve. no refunds.

oooo oooo NLT!! send some this way! :P

seriously though man, sad to see you're quitting the game but understandable, gl out there in RL and congrats again on graduating university awhile back

we'll still be here if you ever need us :)

i have two happy recipients!

[quote]To: Friend 1 From: NoLaurelTree000 Date: 6/3/2011 1:51:32 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by NoLaurelTree000. Your fallout shelters have limited the damage caused by this attack. You lost 38773 soldiers, 4395 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 268.450 miles of land, 89.483 technology, 268.450 infrastructure, 50% of your aircraft, and 18% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience several days of economic devastation. [/quote]

[quote]To: Friend 2 From: NoLaurelTree000 Date: 6/3/2011 1:49:37 PM

Subject: Nuclear Attack

Message: Your nation has been attacked with nuclear weapons by NoLaurelTree000. You lost 31630 soldiers, 1463 defending tanks, 0 cruise missiles, 306.032 miles of land, 102.011 technology, 306.032 infrastructure, 75% of your aircraft, and 25% of your nuclear vulnerable navy force. In addition to these losses your nation will experience many days of economic devastation.[/quote]

sign-ups are still taking place, dont miss out on this amazing offer!

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1306962411' post='2722167']
oooo oooo NLT!! send some this way! :P

seriously though man, sad to see you're quitting the game but understandable, gl out there in RL and congrats again on graduating university awhile back

we'll still be here if you ever need us :)
[/quote]

thank you for the kind words lurunin! should i ever return, it will be to the PPO. i dont see a return anytime soon though.