Concerning Gotham

Hadrian

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305586381' post='2713147']
They placed me on a PZI list...
[/quote]

And? It's just a nice word that means nothing when the said alliance is unable to enforce it on a global scale. Regardless if anything this was a poor choice "whistleblowing" information and logs trivial or not of an alliance not many care about, if anything all you have really secured for yourself is permanent life on this world at membership level only because what alliance in their right mind would give you a goverment level position to someone who. If in an event of disagreement or gets dropped from goverment would go running to here telling the world this/that.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1305587386' post='2713176']
And? It's just a nice word that means nothing when the said alliance is unable to enforce it on a global scale. Regardless if anything this was a poor choice "whistleblowing" information and logs trivial or not of an alliance not many care about, if anything all you have really secured for yourself is permanent life on this world at membership level only because what alliance in their right mind would give you a goverment level position to someone who. If in an event of disagreement or gets dropped from goverment would go running to here telling the world this/that.[/quote]
So I'm just supposed to brush off the PZI matter like it's nothing? Stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1305587368' post='2713174']
[URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=82880]That would be a rather neat trick[/URL]
[/quote]

Your point? It's not the first time people ... (I think you can finish that sentence).

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1305587368' post='2713174']
[URL=http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=82880]That would be a rather neat trick[/URL]
[/quote]
I [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=101855&view=findpost&p=2713172"]beat you to the punch[/url] there, pal. :)

Edited by Max Power

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1305587548' post='2713183']
Your point? It's not the first time people ... (I think you can finish that sentence).
[/quote]
If you can't finish an accusation yourself, it's best not to start it.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1305586652' post='2713157']
I'm sure plenty of alliances would be open to your application. $%&@ Gotham and go somewhere good.
[/quote]

Well Goddamn, I do hope he applies to PC as I would love to see Gotham do something about it.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305587468' post='2713181']
So I'm just supposed to brush off the PZI matter like it's nothing? Stop smoking whatever it is you're smoking.
[/quote]

Any small alliance can issue PZI to anyone and it wouldnt mean anything, they could go to your next alliance and tell them why and most of the time they would get told to piss off.

You need to grow thicker skin than running here crying to the world over something trivial that you put yourself in with the threats over losing your goverment position, if you got PZI'd by an alliance in the power structure then you have room to cry.

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305587882' post='2713192']
Hadrian has only been placed on PZI after his threatens, and when you stole our information..we just asked you to leave before..if you just left without no further actions nothing would of happened.[/quote]
At what point was I asked to leave?

Allow me to disseminate and recreate your post in the proper way...

"Hadrian has only been placed on PZI because Helena wanted to. He was booted from the alliance for questioning her at which point he screend private information for possible future use."

At no point was I "asked to leave". Enough with the lies Diabloz, everyone can see through them.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1305588055' post='2713194']
Any small alliance can issue PZI to anyone and it wouldnt mean anything, they could go to your next alliance and tell them why and most of the time they would get told to piss off.

You need to grow thicker skin than running here crying to the world over something trivial that you put yourself in with the threats over losing your goverment position, if you got PZI'd by an alliance in the power structure then you have room to cry.[/quote]
"Put myself in"? Did you even read the logs?

I doubt you did. And I am hardly crying, I am in fact laughing at Gotham's failed attempt to PZI me.

You throw around the word PZI like it's a casual thing...I do hope you aren't in government.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305588312' post='2713198']
Well i believe you should re read the logs you posted yourself hadrian :)[/quote]
I've gone over them multiple times. I was not "asked to leave". Helena plainly told me to submit my resignation; it was not a request, it was a demand. When I did not do so, she booted me, from both forums and IRC channels. I believe you are being deliberately obtuse.

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305588370' post='2713200']
[b]1)"Put myself in"? Did you even read the logs?[/b]

[b]2) I doubt you did. And I am hardly crying, I am in fact laughing at Gotham's failed attempt to PZI me.[/b]

[b]3)You throw around the word PZI like it's a casual thing...I do hope you aren't in government.[/b]
[/quote]

1) indeed i did, you was telling Diabloz that you was going to leak logs and warchest info to the world etc... if you didnt get your way through a coup or something like that.

2) look below

3) It is a casual thing when an alliance with little influence in the world issues a PZI as it would get laughed at.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1305588969' post='2713216']
1) indeed i did, you was telling Diabloz that you was going to leak logs and warchest info to the world etc... if you didnt get your way through a coup or something like that.

2) look below

3) It is a casual thing when an alliance with little influence in the world issues a PZI as it would get laughed at.[/quote]
1. That's correct. I had no intention of doing such a thing however, it was more of a "back down before this gets ugly" thing. Sadly, Ms Cain chose to escalate the matter. With PZI, no less.

2. *looks below*

3. PZI itself is not a casual thing. I cannot believe I am even humouring you with this.

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1305588987' post='2713218']
You come off pretty bad in these logs Hadrian.[/quote]
When you put me on PZI, I am not going to be a nice person to you. It couldn't get simpler than that, really.

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1305587241' post='2713170']
Helena is Peggy Sue?

Well, $%&@ me sideways. It all makes sense.

Also, those logs were pretty lame and both sides need to take a chill pill.
[/quote]
heh I love that saying.. thought I was the only one :P

Also, I couldn't agree more.. this is something that can easily be taken care of with both parties coming out looking a little better. All it would take is cool heads and a couple of apologies. We'll see.
Hadrian, I'd recommend you delete those warchest images. It would make it easier for people to maintain trust in you. Your next AA shouldn't have to worry about you leaking info if !@#$ hits the fan and not leaking anything now would go a long ways, methinks.

[quote name='Diabloz' timestamp='1305589659' post='2713240']
Hadrian..you stole the info and images before we even posted a PZI.. we told you to leave and then you stole info, we never issued a PZI before you stole some info from us..[/quote]
Again, you are being deliberately obtuse. I did not "steal" the info. I was still a government member when it was issued, get your damn timeline right. I was booted before you put up the PZI, again, get your Goddamn timeline right.

(See what I did there?)

[quote name='Hadrian' timestamp='1305589271' post='2713223']
That's correct. I had no intention of doing such a thing however, it was more of a "back down before this gets ugly" thing. Sadly, Ms Cain chose to escalate the matter. With PZI, no less.

PZI itself is not a casual thing. I cannot believe I am even humouring you with this.
[/quote]

You made a crystal clear threat to the alliance over being asked to step down/removed, if you tried that with most alliances in the world they would take that as an aggressive action and have your nation knocked about for it.

PZI is a casual thing when issued by those with very little power on a global scale, its just a word when they have no power to back it up. In your mind if i created a one man band and put you on PZI the whole world would listen to me? No, grow up mate.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1305589891' post='2713242']
You made a crystal clear threat to the alliance over being asked to step down/removed, if you tried that with most alliances in the world they would take that as an aggressive action and have your nation knocked about for it.[/quote]
If they saw it as a threat, that is not my problem. And I agree, any alliance would have certainly ground me down for it. Not PZI'd though. "Most alliances" are not that idiotic.

[quote]PZI is a casual thing when issued by those with very little power on a global scale, its just a word when they have no power to back it up. In your mind if i created a one man band and put you on PZI the whole world would listen to me? No, grow up mate.[/quote]
I don't understand why you're being obtuse on this issue. PZI is inherently a very serious matter. To permanently ZI someone, regardless of who the attacking alliance is, has a very significant effect on the individual and politics itself. Simply because it is Gotham who issued the order, does not make them any less bereft of the responsibility that goes with such an order.

This is like a contest for who can come off looking worst.

Also, unless you want to go and post a suspected multis report, you probably shouldn't be claiming that Helena is Peggy, since they both have nations. Just because they both seem to fail at running an alliance doesn't make them the same person – I'm sure there are thousands of CN players who fail at running alliances.