Hey Mushqaeda, where's the Jihad?

LeonidasRexII

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1303586555' post='2697905']
I'm not questioning MK's ability to fight war. The three shrooms I'm fighting now are all very capable (you're welcome Gairyuki). Two of them coordinate as if they're the same person, and the third seems to know exactly when I'm watching my nation and when I'm not and then annoyingly hits me right when my attention is averted.

The point that I'm trying to get across is that MK isn't putting their money where there mouth is. They called both The Legion and myself out and they haven't followed up except to call in their friends. As for your recommendation of making it possible I don't see a way I could make it any more possible than using all my offensive slots.
[/quote]
Yes, because anecdotal evidence totally proves your point. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Gairyuki' timestamp='1303541714' post='2697571']
You're just encouraging your fellow dodos to follow you off the cliff, LeonidasRex. Watch as your nation is butchered by the armies of Mushqaeda (one of whom is me) and your assistance (Kamichi) is lit on fire by the gaze of Allarchon.

ALLARCHONU AKBAR!
[/quote]

Go forth and show the infidel what insulting Mushqaeda results in.

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1303511002' post='2697080']
More than two weeks ago Mushqaeda proclaimed to the world [b]a Fatwa upon The Legion and the head of yours truly.[/b] I expected a mighty torrent of fungi to come pouring from Castle Hall only to be met with a whimper. Since the Royal High Poobah of all Mushqaeda made his pronouncement a grand total of 5 offensive wars have been prosecuted by MK. One of those was from a former NSO member named [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=312055"]Bretagne[/url] (conscript?, spy?, other?) so really MK has managed 4 offensive wars in two weeks time vs. The Legion.

[url="http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?searchstring=Declaring_Alliance%2CReceiving_Alliance&search=The%20Legion&anyallexact=exact"]Legion Wars[/url]

Are any of those even from the Muslams that Timur (he calls himself tamerlane but I think Timid Timur fits him better) proclaimed would decimate all that The Legion holds dear? While I don't know a Muslam from a Kommunist it doesn't look like any of the offensive minded shrooms are followers of Timur.

For that matter where is the mighty Shroom War Machine? A quick check of those fighting shows 56% of Shrooms are active compared to just over 50% of Legionnaires. How many times did I see shrooms blast us for being cowards just for going into Peace Mode during the early parts of the war? We're cowards and MK only has 6% more battle activity? Next time you want to complain about cowardice Shrooms get a mirror.
[/quote]

[quote name='LeonidasRexII' timestamp='1303586555' post='2697905']
I'm not questioning MK's ability to fight war. [b]The three shrooms I'm fighting now are all very capable (you're welcome Gairyuki). Two of them coordinate as if they're the same person, and the third seems to know exactly when I'm watching my nation and when I'm not and then annoyingly hits me right when my attention is averted. [/b]The point that I'm trying to get across is that MK isn't putting their money where there mouth is. They called both The Legion and myself out and they haven't followed up except to call in their friends. As for your recommendation of making it possible I don't see a way I could make it any more possible than using all my offensive slots.
[/quote]

Seems to me like losing 33% of your NS in 4 days of war with 3 nations from MK, well pretty much your ass is being handed to you, now if there was some way to release the other 126 nations from peace mode?

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1303614501' post='2698168']
Yes, because anecdotal evidence totally proves your point. :rolleyes:
[/quote]
To be fair his anecdotal evidence (his experience with MK fighters) is favorable towards MK.

No, the flaw in his reasoning his is looking for offensive declarations. Why bring the Jihad to their countries when they bring it to ours? In the deserts of our lands we can strike him on our territory, and use our bombs to blow Legion soldiers to bits.

Edited by Azaghul

It also shows the blind aggression of this so called legion, I am not even a member of these towelwearers and get innocently attacked anyway. This way they will only incite the peoples wrath upon their unjust oppression.