war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301926727' post='2683982']
Are we fighting a war or playing hide 'n seek?
[/quote]

A bit of [url="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guerrilla_warfare"]both[/url] :3

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301943202' post='2684101']
If G-6 where flag runners, why would our members/leader try to bring so much attention on the alliance? You should really think these things through unless you find it difficult to think.
[right][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/kdwexg.jpg[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]

If G-6 weren't flag runners why would they have nations that are specifically growing outside any declaration ranges for nations to fight with and people who have intentionally avoided any situation that would put them in a difficult place for wars?

G-6 attacked a target they could handle to get the heat off them early in the round for a war, then they sent their 'friends' in to soften up their competition, then they attacked their competition with their sacrificial nations in order to knock out of range anyone capable of stopping those upper tier.

It's a good strategy in normal situations, one that has been used numerous times in the past.

Also, anyone who posts Pork Shrimp must be bad at war is either lying on purpose, brand new to TE or highly delusional.

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1301943202' post='2684101']
If G-6 where flag runners, why would our members/leader try to bring so much attention on the alliance? You should really think these things through unless you find it difficult to think.
[right][IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/kdwexg.jpg[/IMG][/right]
[/quote]

[quote]You seem to be under the impression all of our flag runners are in G-6.[/quote]

Which is it?

Confused

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1301954432' post='2684202']
intentionally avoided any situation that would put them in a difficult place for wars
[/quote]

We waited for you guys to get a bloc going. But you can't put your failures on us :3

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1301954432' post='2684202']
Also, anyone who posts Pork Shrimp must be bad at war is either lying on purpose, brand new to TE or highly delusional.
[/quote]

You forgot the third option of having fun and not being so serious.
[right][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/14b3l8k.jpg[/IMG][/right]

Also: Pork Shrimp are bad at war.
[IMG]http://i52.tinypic.com/2ahbi1h.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301954685' post='2684211']
We waited for you guys to get a bloc going. But you can't put your failures on us :3
[/quote]
LOL I laugh at you guys and your blocs. If any of the AAs in PLOW have a problem we usually tend to take care of it ourselves and don't need a bloc.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301955235' post='2684221']
LOL I laugh at you guys and your blocs. If any of the AAs in PLOW have a problem we usually tend to take care of it ourselves and don't need a bloc.
[/quote]

The thing is, there was some manipulation behind the scenes- An attempt to get a few alliances on us.

Confusion.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1301955235' post='2684221']
[/quote]

I laugh at your AA :3

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301939712' post='2684072']
You seem to be under the impression all of our flag runners are in G-6.

Stay Tuned.

And you sir are one butthurt S.O.B. lol.

Confusion.
[/quote]

lmao, what reason would I have to be butthurt? You sent in 3 guys twice my size, and they limped away with their nations in shambles. If I remember correctly, in all 6 wars(the ones who weren't turtling) I only lost like 5 battles. Been doing this a long time, son. One of these times you'll remember to put some experienced players on me. :smug:

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1301960753' post='2684288']
Hide n Seek :awesome::lol1:
[/quote]

Obviously you weren't hiding. Thats why your anarchied. way to go! :ph34r:

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301955490' post='2684227']
The thing is, there was some manipulation behind the scenes- An attempt to get a few alliances on us.

Confusion.
[/quote]

"The thing is" blah blah blah. You keep trying to spin anything towards me with this bloc crap, but you don't seem to enjoy mentioning you use RE and Synergy to fight us. So it was a direct result of your backroom dealing that I had to call up some friends to make sure you guys didn't continue jumping off the bridge. Although I do find it funny that DF reported back to you of all people... heh.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' timestamp='1301965083' post='2684341']
"The thing is" blah blah blah. You keep trying to spin anything towards me with this bloc crap, but you don't seem to enjoy mentioning you use RE and Synergy to fight us. So it was a direct result of your backroom dealing that I had to call up some friends to make sure you guys didn't continue jumping off the bridge. Although I do find it funny that DF reported back to you of all people... heh.
[/quote]
I will have to confirm these comments as they are the truth.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1301939712' post='2684072']
You seem to be under the impression all of our flag runners are in G-6.

Stay Tuned.

And you sir are one butthurt S.O.B. lol.

Confusion.
[/quote]

I have watch you and yours act "butthurt" for a long time. So from YOU, I recognize "butthurt". And I can assure you that FarFromPukin has never, nor will ever be "butthurt". He has more class in his little toenail than you have in your whole so-called alliance. :gag:

[quote name='Ferrie' timestamp='1301964607' post='2684336']
Obviously you weren't hiding. Thats why your anarchied. way to go! :ph34r:
[/quote]

Obviously I wasn't hiding :awesome: I was doing it by the way of the chicken :ph34r:

[quote name='Axolotlia' timestamp='1301969060' post='2684397']
Honestly, this thread has gone on far too long[/quote]

They why do you post here?

"Butthurt"? :lol1:

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301981322' post='2684502']

[/quote]

Far from it my friend. Far from it.. I will not fall into your attempts to drag me down though. I am simply tired of seeing these false accusations and false claims.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301981322' post='2684502']

[/quote]

Why are you posting so much here?

"Butthurt"?
[right][IMG]http://i55.tinypic.com/14b3l8k.jpg[/IMG][/right]

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1301206248' post='2678033']
A stat padding excuse.

And no offense to WAPA! :wub:

Within about 24 hours, the thin veil of G-6 is getting exposed.
[/quote]

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1301956455' post='2684246']
I laugh at your AA :3
[/quote]

I laugh at your nation :awesome:

:wub: Youmu.

EDIT: no really though, your nation has some pretty good jokes, had me LOL'ing in my trench.

Edited by King Ernie

[quote name='King Ernie' timestamp='1302022345' post='2684725']
I laugh at your nation :awesome:

:wub: Youmu.

EDIT: no really though, your nation has some pretty good jokes, had me LOL'ing in my trench.
[/quote]

I had each and everyone of my soldiers go through theater courses :smug: