war is afoot

dogbite

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302487941' post='2688224']
So after all the crying over how this would be a curbstomp for G-6 against PLOW, it appears that PLLOW is winning? heh go figure. I hope there is an apology to G-6 concerning G-6 setting up a curbstomp. Though I doubt that would happen.
[/quote]
I guess many didn't realize just how bad G-6 was at fighting.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302488564' post='2688229']
I guess many didn't realize just how bad G-6 was at fighting.
[/quote]

yeah, i am only decent to be honest as I tend to suck at building decently due to me liking to raid usually which screws with the building process. :P As for G-6, that is what happens with large alliances on TE i believe. Lots of members sure but most are inactive and your quality of member drops a lot.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1302489162' post='2688243']
yeah, i am only decent to be honest as I tend to suck at building decently due to me liking to raid usually which screws with the building process. :P As for G-6, that is what happens with large alliances on TE i believe. Lots of members sure but most are inactive and your quality of member drops a lot.
[/quote]

What? :wacko:

Its expected of PLOW to be to shallow to realize their advantages in wars. They aren't the brightest when it comes to planning. But it just so happened that their advantage was unavoidable this war.

The first war G-6 had this round was declared a curb stomp too. Even though they had plenty of an advantage minus our blitz. They focused on the fact that "It's to hard to coordinate with other alliances." Just an excuse to why they were losing the war. Perhaps its because they failed to realize that the other alliances were still fighting, and winning in many areas.

This war you have the advantage in long term warring. We had the initial advantage because of higher ans and nukes. However we hindered ourselves some by multitasking. Performing two plans at once. War and the endgame. We already knew the war would have to be accomplished on the blitz, which wasn't even an advantage anymore due to the circumstances of you guys being heavily prepared.

However, with higher nation counts you have far higher output. Its safe to say that even with the lower ANS you guys had, you easily made it up by having most our slots full. The first set of wars was in our advantage. We annihilated your top tiers allowing us to proceed with other things. Long term advantage, your nations outnumber the fighting nations 2:1 meaning you can stay out of anarchy, re roll, stagger and rebuild much easier than our nations. We still however have been fighting to the extent we can.

As for the intial nuke count, more than half our nukes are stockpiled in around 20% of our nations. Most of which aren't at war with PLOW. It can't be helped we are losing the battles we are in, because your advantage was unavoidable and peace would be heavily unachievable after the blitz. However, I think that it is overall a balanced war regardless of you guys crying over the 2 major disadvantages you guys had.

You'll call anything a curb stomp if you think you might have trouble in any area of the war. Including the first war with LE that was just due to their lack of trying to coordinate and our blitz. Perhaps we crushed their morale and they gave in with the fight barely starting.

We never intended the war as a curb stomp, just as a war against a bunch of people who have issue with us. 4 good fighting alliances vs G-6. Along with the multiple nations that flocked over to your ranks and the additional alliances we are fighting. You had more NS, more nations. We had higher ANS and more nukes. We benefit short term you benefit long term.

Even my daughter could have figured this out guys >.>

Speaking as a mostly disinterested observer, PLLOW needs to back off on the crowing just a bit. One of the reasons you're "winning" is because G-6's entire top tier (almost 300k in total NS) is out of your range. If you want to do something about that, you'd better work on growing a lot of nations over the next week...

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1302569502' post='2688922']
Speaking as a mostly disinterested observer, PLLOW needs to back off on the crowing just a bit. One of the reasons you're "winning" is because G-6's entire top tier (almost 300k in total NS) is out of your range. If you want to do something about that, you'd better work on growing a lot of nations over the next week...
[/quote]

You mean those same dozen or so nations that did, 3 each, nearly 50% down declares at the start of the war? :rolleyes:

Ahahahahah you guys complaining about fairness in pixel warfare, what do you expect? In RL you guys are fine examples of downdeclaring. America vs Afghanistan...damn what is the nuke ratio there? Hell what is the bullets to rocks ratio?

Y'all are pretty pathetic, there is no concept of honour in video games. "The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy." I'm pretty sure TE doesn't satisfy any of the criteria there.

Have fun crying :)

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1302570522' post='2688943']
You mean those same dozen or so nations that did, 3 each, nearly 50% down declares at the start of the war? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I only down declared because none of your nations were high enough for a level declaration. If we didn't declare, while you guys were still in range, you'd be crowing on about us flag chasing.

[quote name='Einer' timestamp='1302569502' post='2688922']
[/quote]
They could always get rid of their NS and hit us. :D

But, as that seems unlikely, we can continue to say that we have utterly destroyed G-6.

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302578885' post='2689077']

But, as that seems unlikely, we can continue to say that we have utterly destroyed G-6.
[/quote]
Which we have, the facts are the facts we have decimated any G6 nations that we have been able to hit.

Edited by paul711

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302578885' post='2689077']

[/quote]
Seems you like to talk alot about things you have no clue,enjoy your war and try to stop thinking. It dont suite you.

[quote name='dogbite' timestamp='1302580348' post='2689133']
Seems you like to talk alot about things you have no clue,enjoy your war and try to stop thinking. It dont suite you.
[/quote]
Was that disrespectful? I'm sorry...

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302580588' post='2689147']
Please explain.
[/quote]

Considering it took PLOW + TFK + PP + LEFT + god knows how many others to destroy 80 nations, I salute you. It's an honor. Really.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302581290' post='2689166']
Considering it took PLOW + TFK + PP + LEFT + god knows how many others to destroy 80 nations, I salute you. It's an honor. Really.
[/quote]
I think you guys had 105 or so at the start of the war and have been losing guys since.

I also have no idea why the others entered. Guess they wanted a piece of the evil villain.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302562416' post='2688838']
Its expected of PLOW to be to shallow to realize their advantages in wars. They aren't the brightest when it comes to planning. But it just so happened that their advantage was unavoidable this war.

The first war G-6 had this round was declared a curb stomp too. Even though they had plenty of an advantage minus our blitz. They focused on the fact that "It's to hard to coordinate with other alliances." Just an excuse to why they were losing the war. Perhaps its because they failed to realize that the other alliances were still fighting, and winning in many areas.

This war you have the advantage in long term warring. We had the initial advantage because of higher ans and nukes. However we hindered ourselves some by multitasking. Performing two plans at once. War and the endgame. We already knew the war would have to be accomplished on the blitz, which wasn't even an advantage anymore due to the circumstances of you guys being heavily prepared.

However, with higher nation counts you have far higher output. Its safe to say that even with the lower ANS you guys had, you easily made it up by having most our slots full. The first set of wars was in our advantage. We annihilated your top tiers allowing us to proceed with other things. Long term advantage, your nations outnumber the fighting nations 2:1 meaning you can stay out of anarchy, re roll, stagger and rebuild much easier than our nations. We still however have been fighting to the extent we can.

As for the intial nuke count, more than half our nukes are stockpiled in around 20% of our nations. Most of which aren't at war with PLOW. It can't be helped we are losing the battles we are in, because your advantage was unavoidable and peace would be heavily unachievable after the blitz. However, I think that it is overall a balanced war regardless of you guys crying over the 2 major disadvantages you guys had.
[/quote]
Is this the second time someone in G-6 is implying they are not very good at fighting?

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302581665' post='2689177']
Is this the second time someone in G-6 is implying they are not very good at fighting?
[/quote]

You only wish ;) you guys aren't the cream of the crop either, it took 6 nukes to finish my 1799 infra nation off finally

So don't go cherry picking

[quote name='bcortell' timestamp='1302581595' post='2689175']
I think you guys had 105 or so at the start of the war and have been losing guys since.

I also have no idea why the others entered. Guess they wanted a piece of the evil villain.
[/quote]

Regardless, they are on your side. So it's not like we are only fighting PLOW nations.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302581755' post='2689180']
You only wish ;) you guys aren't the cream of the crop either, it took 6 nukes to finish my 1799 infra nation off finally

So don't go cherry picking
[/quote]
I have fought 4 nations double my size and numerous others since, but I haven't been anarchied yet and still have infra to fight with.
What's your point?

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302581922' post='2689183']
I have fought 4 nations double my size and numerous others since, but I haven't been anarchied yet and still have infra to fight with.
What's your point?
[/quote]

My point is obvious. Is everyone on your gov teams shallow?

Each side has good and bad fighters. Calling a single side out to be all bad fighters is a very retarded thing to do.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302582004' post='2689187']
My point is obvious. Is everyone on your gov teams shallow?

Each side has good and bad fighters. Calling a single side out to be all bad fighters is a very retarded thing to do.
[/quote]
But we have more of the former while G6 has more of the latter :)

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1302582117' post='2689190']
But we have more of the former while G6 has more of the latter :)
[/quote]

Who knows. Either way you were stupid to come into this war immediately saying its a down declare because of 2 statistics. Perhaps its your ego that if you lost you wanted a reason you lost. So you contrive things you think you might lose down declares. We knew the situation was alright but not the best. dogbite even said before the blitz that the war will be decided on the blitz. Not the most splendid blitz as you know. It's our fault for letting spies seep in. But on massive scale alliances its hard to control. We didn't have a good blitz which was where success was to be bred. But we failed and still fight on. You claim its bad fighting skills. But it's probably more just activity. Most our members know how to fight, but don't spend a ton of time with the game. It's hard to refresh troops when your not on.

[quote name='Frostfirefox' timestamp='1302582811' post='2689204']
Who knows. Either way you were stupid to come into this war immediately saying its a down declare because of 2 statistics. Perhaps its your ego that if you lost you wanted a reason you lost. So you contrive things you think you might lose down declares. We knew the situation was alright but not the best. [b]dogbite even said before the blitz that the war will be decided on the blitz. [/b]Not the most splendid blitz as you know. It's our fault for letting spies seep in. But on massive scale alliances its hard to control. We didn't have a good blitz which was where success was to be bred. But we failed and still fight on. You claim its bad fighting skills. But it's probably more just activity. Most our members know how to fight, but don't spend a ton of time with the game. It's hard to refresh troops when your not on.
[/quote]
Terrible. He should have known this war would go a lot longer than what a blitz could account for.

Also, in higher level (nuclear) warfare, the two most important things are nukes and ANS.