Underused Condiments Revolt along with Undercooked Salty Fries

[center][img]http://i456.photobucket.com/albums/qq290/RA2Leader/UCRFlaggood-2.png[/img][img]http://images.wikia.com/cybernations/images/d/d1/United_Sovereign_Federation.png[/img]

Preamble-
The Union of Communist Republics and United Sovereign Federation hereby sign this PIAT in mutual respect and recognition to our respective alliances.

Article I: Internal Conflict-
Members of the aforementioned alliances will not commit an act of aggression towards any of the other members included in this treaty. Any attacks by rogue nations will be punished as seen fit by the responsible signatory alliances retain their sovereignty and remain free to conduct themselves as they see fit with other alliances.

Article II: Respect-
Both signatories agree to remain civil to each other at all times in public and in private. Any disputes between UCR and USF should be first handled in private channels. If disputes cannot be handled in private channels they will be subject to a combined trial by a council of both alliances.

Article III: Intelligence-
We share secrets important for each other's safety and we agree that secrets stay secrets. No telling to third parties without previous approval.

Article IV: Defense-
If either the UCR or USF is attacked by an aggressor alliance/nation without cause & reasoning, the other can come to their defense in the form of diplomacy and if the reasoning is severe enough military aid/intervention can be provided.

Article V: Free Trade Agreement-
Both the UCR and USF agree to henceforth open all channels of trade to each other’s respective alliances. This includes Tech Dealing in prearranged prices, common Trade Circles building, Foreign Aid, etc.

Article VI: Cancellation-
Either alliance may put an end to this treaty at any time they feel to no longer continue relations. Should the need to cancel this treaty, the cancelling alliance must give a 3 day notice of their intention to cancel via private channels and a legitimate reason of why they have chosen this option. The treaty will remain in effect until the 3 day period has elapsed.

United Sovereign Federation Signatories-
Co-President SirTy15.
Madam Co-Vice President gundam21.
Co-Vice President Sniper Joe.
Security Officer Alexander Rococo.
Internal Affairs Officer Anbuassain18.

Union of Communist Republics-
RA2Leader, Premier
Tillistan, CPUCR President[/center]

Edited by ZeroRemorse

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1300413530' post='2668590']
Thanks man, all these treaties were signing are really starting to pay off jajaja gotta sign a lot more before I can say we are in a very good political position.
[/quote]

I almost cried upon reading this sentence :facepalm:

Thanks man, all these treaties were signing are really starting to pay off jajaja gotta sign a lot more before I can say we are in a very good political position.
[/quote]

Quality over quantity, mate.
Also this reads more like an ODP to me.

[quote]I almost cried upon reading this sentence [/quote]

ugh...that actually wasn't me....my brother likes to use the computer when im not at the desk... <_<

I would never write something like that.

Edited by ZeroRemorse

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1300414223' post='2668603']
Quality over quantity, mate.
Also this reads more like an ODP to me.
[/quote]

This is how we worded it. Does sound like an ODP but its very different. Intervention by the USF will not be allowed unless its severely needed.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300414360' post='2668608']
Looks like the The Left is getting busy while NoR's distracted with their little war of retribution.
[/quote]

100% This ;)

Congrats to our protectorates.

Also, Speaking of NoR and The Left, this is a shout out to all of those that we lost in the St. Patties day massacre.

o/ UCR
o/ USF

[size="1"]o/ tC[/size]

[quote name='ZeroRemorse' timestamp='1300414236' post='2668604']
ugh...that actually wasn't me....my brother likes to use the computer when im not at the desk... <_<

[/quote]
:lol1:

The oldest excuse in the book!

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[/quote]

Use edit!

[/quote]

You will be the head figure in the world someday after everyone else has long since been gone.

[/quote]
ugh...that actually wasn't me....my brother likes to use the computer when im not at the desk... [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img]

[/quote]

Lying to third parties isn't the best way to start. ;)

Regardless, good luck. I like PIATs. :popcorn:

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1300414360' post='2668608']
Looks like the The Left is getting busy while NoR's distracted with their little war of retribution.

Congrats to our Red friends, grow in strength and unity.
[/quote]
We may be at war, but our Commadar is still up and running; no worries.

[quote]Also, Speaking of NoR and The Left, this is a shout out to all of those that we lost in the St. Patties day massacre. [/quote]
May we give a shout-out to the resources lost while slaughtering?

------------------------------------------------

That's one heck of a name for a Treaty. <_<

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1300460209' post='2669091']
May we give a shout-out to the resources lost while slaughtering?
[/quote]

Nah. May 10th is around the bend, however. Im sure you can find something to give a shout-out to then :smug:

[quote name='Comrade Trotsky' timestamp='1300466521' post='2669140']
Nah. May 10th is around the bend, however. Im sure you can find something to give a shout-out to then :smug:
[/quote]
If it has anything to do with books, then all I have to say is "Oh ha, ha, ha" with a sarcastic look on my face as I roll my eyes.

[quote name='8 Mile' timestamp='1300474571' post='2669212']
I'm a fan ^_^
[/quote]
I have to say I got my inspiration for the name of the treaty from the puns we were coming up with while signing the NEAT PIAT. A few puns here or there make OWF much more livelier.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1300471365' post='2669185']
If it has anything to do with books, then all I have to say is "Oh ha, ha, ha" with a sarcastic look on my face as I roll my eyes.
[/quote]

It was an NoV-Q war joke.

Har Har Har Har :awesome: