An Announcement from Red Dawn

Reddawn.jpg

SWF is interested in economic development on the team, Red cooperation, and a common interest for team unity both economically and politically. In order to fulfill their goals The Front has decided that it is in its best interest, and in the best interest of the Red team, that they join their efforts with Red Dawn's.

In accordance with our admission policies, SWF has requested and been granted unanimous approval for admission to Red Dawn. We look forward to working with SWF as partners in trade and Senate-sharing as Red continually evolves.

Signed,

The Alliances of Red Dawn

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Schatt, was just wondering..Is NPO's name pending still because of the Karma surrender terms?

Yes. Karma was asked about NPO's joining before our inital declaration, and several times at intervals since, and it is their stance that NPO may not yet join Red Dawn. I think it basically boils down to a perception that Red Dawn is a NPO PR front (erego I'm a NPO PR agent) and/or is controlled by NPO, and so NPO must be excluded to hedge their advancements in advance of exit from terms. If that's Karma's stance, I can handle it personally, there are varying degrees of frustration over it within Red Dawn.

Yes. Karma was asked about NPO's joining before our inital declaration, and several times at intervals since, and it is their stance that NPO may not yet join Red Dawn. I think it basically boils down to a perception that Red Dawn is a NPO PR front (erego I'm a NPO PR agent) and/or is controlled by NPO, and so NPO must be excluded to hedge their advancements in advance of exit from terms. If that's Karma's stance, I can handle it personally, there are varying degrees of frustration over it within Red Dawn.

Of course, the most vocal leader involved with Red Dawn is you, Schattenmann.

It only makes sense that you're a front for NPO. I mean, you've been such a HUGE supporter of NPO...

wtf are those Karma alliances thinking? Seriously. Doesn't really matter, but it's still pretty silly. It's not even a military bloc.