A Special UED Announcement

UED_new.png

A Directorate Announcement

Greetings all! Some good things have been happening in UED for the past few weeks after the chaos of the wF-UED war.

I am proud to announce our first election for our minister spots after a long vacancy for our government spots!

For the race of the Minister of Defense we had a very tight race. The victor won by a margin of 1 point! In the left corner we had KOwens with a total of 9 votes and in the right corner we had KOwens with 10 votes! KOwens beat himself with a margin of 1 vote and now is our new Minister of Defense!

In the race for the Minister of Internal Affairs we had a new comer to the UED, Wulff and in the other we had an oldie, President Harris! This race however was pretty much a wipe out with Wulff getting only 30.4% of the votes and Harris getting 69.6%. Please give a round of applause for President Harris as our new Minister of Internal Affairs!

Our race for the Minister of Propaganda had 2 very active members vying for that job with danesland vs Sirloin. It was a very tight race with Danesland barely defeating Sirloin by 2 votes! Congrats Danesland for being our new Minister of Propaganda!

tl;dr: We had elections, new gov are:

KOwens - Minister of Defense

President Harris - Minister of Internal Affairs

Danesland - Minister of Propaganda

Full gov list:

King Death II - The People's Premier

Roofus - The People's Representative

Pinkiwi - Minister of Intelligence:

Andorra 3 -Minister of Foreign Affairs

KOwens - Minister of Defense

President Harris - Minister of Internal Affairs

Danesland - Minister of Propaganda

Wasn't President Harris removed as MoIA after he fell for the phony messages that caused the WF-UED war? :huh:

Regardless, good to see recovery. And that flag doesn't look familiar. Is it new?

Yes but elections are a democracy

and yes its new. I :ph34r:'d it in the announcement of the treaty between us and Bushido and now its here :P

edit: lol the :ph34r: got stuck in the beginning of my post and it made it look like Moo was posting

Edited by King Death II

Now when you said "Good things ITT" I was thinking you meant UED disbanded; don't jerk me around like that, 'kay? :(

... and here I thought I got my present early this year. ;_;

Also, the people of UED let the guy who got them rolled back into a position to do potentally again? Obligatory lolDemocracy.

I am disappoint.

Mmk so let me make sure i have my history correct. Noob of IA falls for a phony message(which had been beaten to death so we wont go there) you kick his $@! out of the spot but he wins the election again? good god the stupid is contagious

I agree with this guy!

Is that the same guy that was involved, in the rogue raids on WF, he has now attained a role that can see the same catastrophic happen again.

But congrats on the move forward. ;) Dont take my statement the wrong way KDII just had to note the obvious.

The members elected him <_<

The members elected him <_<

Yeah, we get that... hence all the comments.

You'd think after you realized you had a gaping hole in the education of your members in the events leading up to the WF war that you would have taken the opportunity to inform them of those events during an election cycle, or that one of President Harris' opponents would have.

Edited by Kevin McDonald

Yeah, we get that... hence all the comments.

You'd think after you realized you had a gaping hole in the education of your members in the events leading up to the WF war that you would have taken the opportunity to inform them of those events during an election cycle, or that one of President Harris' opponents would have.

You'd think theyd get a better leader, this one was calling them idiots just a few weeks ago.

Just a thought, but maybe President Harris will become a better MoIA BECAUSE he made a mistake and nearly got his alliance rolled? Bear with me for a moment, but it seems that maybe he will do better this time around because he knows what the consequences are of him screwing up.

I'd like to think that most people learn from their mistakes. Now, if he happens to make the same mistake again, then by all means, we can poke fun and ridicule UED to our hearts content, but let's all give him the benefit of the doubt and let's see what happens.

It would be nice if we all knew exactly what we were doing and never made mistakes. Unfortunately, it seems Planet Bob is not as generous with second chances.