nation needs to be looked at

RoadRash

Is this for real?

Whatever you may think, It's some well thought gameplay, that's all

To stirr up things: I should've had 4000efficiency, too bad Tech changed :ph34r:

I have only received 1donation thus far, which I paid 3million 30tech for

edit: I may have full aid slots, but to be honest that's not even relevant.

Edited by lastr0ce

Hey lastr0ce I stumbled on your nation today, I am just curious as are many others how this is possible.

Even with max aid slots of 3M, 2 donations and all the bonuses that infrastructure and technology is not possible, if you feel you used some intelligent method then I guess you do not need to explain.

In them 12 days with support you could definatly gain a lot of infra and tech but the amount you gained is very strange and looks impossible at the moment. You would need in excess of 60M and the most you can get in 12 days is 30M/500 tech via aid and 400 infra from donations.

On top of that your casualities don't add up either.

If the days were say 30-40 days I would understand.

To settle everyones state of mind I hope admin has a look, as a game with cheats is no fun.

On top of his aid and donations he's been raiding inactives. I've been working on a fix for inactive raids for some time and the update today should stop these types of cheap gains. See the game update log regarding inactives.

Looks like it can be done. If you pick your targets right you can easily raid 30 tech a day (3 warslots x 2 attacks x 5 tech / attack) and $3M + a day (3 warslots x 2 attacks x $500k+ / attack on average (max is $1M) ). Do this for 12 days = 360 tech + $36M (possible max = $72M) in techraid profits alone.. not counting the AID etc he received etc... so all in all very possible to do this.

(sorry lastr0ce if I spoiled your secret :) )

Looks like it can be done. If you pick your targets right you can easily raid 30 tech a day (3 warslots x 2 attacks x 5 tech / attack) and $3M + a day (3 warslots x 2 attacks x $500k+ / attack on average (max is $1M) ). Do this for 12 days = 360 tech + $36M (possible max = $72M) in techraid profits alone.. not counting the AID etc he received etc... so all in all very possible to do this.

(sorry lastr0ce if I spoiled your secret :) )

ha! that was absolutely not my secret

I don't know why you bothered to buy that much infra. Why not save and spend 45 mil on infra from almost nothing then collect 19 days back taxes, and spend the huge amount of cash you just got on more infra, instead of paying bills on 3k+ infra?