We interrupt your Inter-Galactic Time Warp to bring you...

caligula

Intergalactic Don't Panic #20. Back in Action! Now with 42% more Awesome!

logocg9ez4.png

25rzf4l.jpg

200px-IRON_LOGO.gif

: It is most gratifying that your enthusiasm for our planet continues unabated. As a token of our appreciation, we hope you will enjoy the two thermonuclear missiles we've just sent to converge with your craft. To ensure ongoing quality of service, your death may be monitored for training purposes. Thank you.

After a jolly good row with IRON, and many Vogon Poetry attacks later, our alliance continues to hit peaks never seen before in the history of the Mostly Harmless Alliance. We tip our hats off again to our former foes, and found that they were likeable and formidable foes, mostly.

Great work everyone :D As you can see, the recovery from critical IRON deficiency efforts are going quite splendid.

We are currently third in the game with that score of 45.30, safely in front of #4 NpO at 38.47 and a little over a point and 1.86 score behind TOP for Second, with only SPARTA closely in front keeping us from that coveted Number One Spot.

First with some local news for those in the Milky Way tonight:

"The election is ancient history, Sorum and Crushtania. If memory serves, you won, proving that good looks and charm win over brilliance and the ability to govern. And for the record? You *are* stupid." ;)

It was election time in the Mostly Harmless Alliance in the early end of June. Due to a couple of froody overtures and a couple extra pan-galactic blasters, our election was delayed a few days... because we forgot :D . However, when it was complete, Crushtania stood victorious over the defeated IYIyTh and Celen Azrael, both making significant vote tallies and battling for that oh-so-coveted second place spot. Crushtania has officially been elected once, as his first term he was a replacement for our very own Shamshir. The Vogon poetry that found its way onto Crush's desk the first day...That may or may not have been me... :shuriken:

It is known that there are an infinite number of worlds, simply because there is an infinite amount of space for them. However, not every one of them is inhabited. Therefore, there must be a finite number of inhabited worlds. Any finite number divided by infinity is as near to nothing as makes no odds, so the average population of all the planets in the Universe can be said to be zero. From this it follows that the population of the whole Universe is also zero, and that any people you may meet from time to time are merely the products of a deranged imagination.

However, today we find ourselves in an odd position. Our Ministry is finally complete!

Thus, I can now lay before you the government of The Mostly Harmless Alliance:

Triumvirate: Sorum, WCR, Crushtania

Minister of HitchHikers: Scutterbug

Deputy: Nick

Minister of Towels: Kowalski

Deputy: Draden Valerianovich

Minister of BabelFish: KingCJC

Deputy: Blepo

Minister of Bad Poetry: IYIyTh

Deputy: Scytale

Minister of Destructor Fleets: King Merton

Deputy: pudge1975

Congrats Everyone, let us move forward to the other end of the Universe!

Also froods, our very own art department has come alive again. New programs in the future will look to expand our artists potential to new ends. Contests and galore on the horizon. Contact IYIyTh, Jadoo1989, or Artanis if interested in setting up your own sig shop in our Art Department.

Our Ministries very own Jadoo1989, with the help of the membership, helped send plans so that now froods everywhere acrossed the universe may enjoy t-shirts, tidbits, and even thongs bearing our namesake.

Intergalactic news:

The "Karma" War has led to many questions, and even more changes. What was once thought of as a war of justice has now tipped itself as a war seemingly and ultimately bent on retribution. Many changes have been noticable since the wars outset. PR has become an important weapon in the cyberverse. Wars are won before shots are fired in this day and age, and it was very evident from the start that once one machine got going, it wasn't going to be stopped. Another interesting tidbit about this war is the new alliances and newfound vigor injected into the game. Several old-time members have gone creating new alliances, and it would seem that Bob's diversity will only grow from here on out. However, it remains to be seen whether the shrinking membership of these alliances will have them hold up. This, along with the natural disposition for alliances to want to become stronger, have led to many alliances merging into one another. Also, neutral alliances have silently climbed the ranks of top echelon alliances. Specifically interesting, are the return of GPA and the slow but steady rise of The Democratic Order. TDO has always been our froodish neighbors on Aqua, and it brings much of us comfort to know that we have such lovely neighbors.

But no edition would be complete without Vogon Poetry.

I give you Floyd of OBR, winner of Towel Day 09's Vogon Poetry Contest.

May his poetry never reach your ears.

Itching for Love

Side by side we sit, I am lewdly lusting for love,

My desires grow like an itchy passion on my groin.

Gold Bond powder cannot cure, Vagicil cannot cure me.

That is all for Don't Panic 20, The Intergalactic Version.

IYIyTh,

Minister of Bad Poetry

1. Holy crap, that MHA gear at CafePress is amazing. You will outsell the world with it. Best logo in the game. I'm buying a shirt right now.

2. I can't believe that crap poetry. What perverted idiot came up with that garbage? :P And do I get some sort of prize?

EDIT: 3. Wait, a sleeveless T? Does the trailer and 40 oz. malt liquor come with it?

392650807v3_240x240_Front.jpg

Edited by gfloyd2002

"The election is ancient history, Sorum and Crushtania. If memory serves, you won, proving that good looks and charm win over brilliance and the ability to govern. And for the record? You *are* stupid."

Okay, so good looks and charm covers Sorum, but what about Crush?

;)

Okay, so good looks and charm covers Sorum, but what about Crush?

;)

He borrowed Sorum's and WCR's for the race.

/me shrugs.

Too much sexiness to overcome.

SECOND PLACE THOUGH! by one vote cough. :D

also, floyd, you win a piece of my heart.

1. Holy crap, that MHA gear at CafePress is amazing. You will outsell the world with it. Best logo in the game. I'm buying a shirt right now.

2. I can't believe that crap poetry. What perverted idiot came up with that garbage? :P And do I get some sort of prize?

EDIT: 3. Wait, a sleeveless T? Does the trailer and 40 oz. malt liquor come with it?

392650807v3_240x240_Front.jpg

You're just upset you don't have the guns to fill it out dude. :P

Also, a MHA thong?! Wow. Great read Myth.

Itching for Love

Side by side we sit, I am lewdly lusting for love,

My desires grow like an itchy passion on my groin.

Gold Bond powder cannot cure, Vagicil cannot cure me.

I'm suing you for inflicting this on us all. Not even a Pan-Galactic Gargle Blaster can erase this monstrosity from my synapses.

That's not what you said at the time :P

I'm glad the Ministry of Bad Poetry finally got down to producing a new issue ;)

All I can say is Difference in sobriety levels

EDIT: Plus if i remember the Old one Mentioned me

And are you trying to hint something

Edited by John Mathews