Eurasia Claims

Sumeragi

We're doing a cleanup of Eurasia. Simply, post your claims using RL provincal/geographical divisions.

Anyone in Europe who does NOT post here will have his claim be second to any other claim that comes along. You have been warned.

Those in Asia can chill for now, because someone has been constantly whining about "it's a bad time!"

Edited by Sumeragi

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My claims, again, have still not changed; Honshu, Hokkaido, the entirety of the Sahklin Oblast, the Northern Marianas, East Manchuria, most of Primorye province and the southern half of Kharbarovsk province (aka Russian Far East), East Pakistan

And now is a VERY bad time to do this. Wait until the conference in Kharbarovsk is over before editing Eurasia. Srsly

Edited by Lord Frost

Norwegian Claims: All except for Finnmark and Troms.

Swedish Claims: Harjedelan, Medelpad, Halsingland, Dalarna, Gastrikland, Varmland, Vastmanland, Uppland, Narke, Sodermanland, Ostergotland, Vastergotland, Bohuslan, Smaland, Skane, Halland, Blekinge, Oland, Dalsland

Edited by VinceSixx

You are not in the position to tell me what to do.

Im not telling anyone to do anything. I'm just making a suggestion which would make a lot more sense seeing as Sargun already did some cleaning in regards to the map he is going to post. How about you for once stop being rude when someone does that kk?

Edited by Lord Frost

You are not in the position to tell me what to do.
Im not telling anyone to do. I'm just making a suggestion which would make a lot more sense seeing as Sargun already did some cleaning in regards to the map he is going to post. How about you for once stop being rude when someone does that kk?

Both of you need to calm down. No one here is telling anyone what to do. Frost has a point, Sumer, when he says now is not the best time to do this, because the BORDERS OF THE DISPUTED TERRITORY ARE STILL BEING JUST THAT...disputed.

But you, Frost, have to understand that Sumer gets a lot of flak, and not all of it is deserved.

Anyone in Europe who does NOT post here will have his claim be second to any other claim that comes along. You have been warned. You have been warned.

Those in Asia can chill for now, because someone has been constantly whining about "it's a bad time!"

Edited by Sumeragi