Treaty Cancellation

ImperialLogo.png

Official Foreign Affairs Announcement by the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations

On August 18th, 2008, the Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and The Immortals embarked on a wonderful journey. The Immortals have been a fantastic protectorate, and it makes me (and everyone in CSN) glad to have been afforded the opportunity to protect an alliance that has so much potential. However, all good things must come to an end and it pains me to state that this treaty has officially been canceled.

ARTICLE IV

Both parties can be unbound from this treaty five (5) days after proper notice has been given to the other party. At the end of the five days the termination of these terms are to be announced on the Cybernations Forum.

But wait... there is more. Just because all good things come to an end doesn't mean something great can't come out of it. Therefore I am now proud to officially announce a brand new treaty between our two great alliances! It has been a great 7 months, but Samartian and his siblings have finally moved out of the house and have all gotten jobs at some factory in Pittsburgh... I think. To celebrate this momentous occasion, I present to you a A Gift From the Parents to the Basta--I Mean Kids!

treaty1.pngtreaty2.png

Article I: That's My Xbox Man

Both signatories agree that they are sovereign alliances and neither will take action against the other to compromise their sovereignty

Article II: Just Because We're Related Doesn't Mean Abuse is Okay

Neither signatory will declare war on the other, aid enemies of the other, and commit espionage against the other or any other action that can be considered aggression to the other signatory. If reparations become an issue, both signatories agree to pay the other 150% of the initial damages.

Article III: You Hit One, You Hit a Giant Bulldozer that Will Run Your Kitten Over

An attack against CSN is an attack against The Immortals and vise versa. As such if and when one signatory is attacked, the other signatory is obligated to provide military and economic support in order to uphold the virtues of mutual defense.

Article IV: Optional Team Deathmatch

When one signatory engages in any aggressive manner, the other signatory is strongly advised to assist the other but is not obligated to do so. Whatever decision is made by the other signatory must be respected by the aggressor.

Article V: Let's Not Throw Each Other Under the Bus, Eh?

The undersigned acknowledge that Articles III and IV will be rendered optional if one or more is brought to war by way of outside treaty.

Article VI: Blood Brothers

A member of CSN may have a full member mask on the Immortals forum and a member of The Immortals may have a full member mask on the CSN forum.

Article VII: Parental Discretion is Advised

The parents (CSN) recognize that their kids (The Immortals) have moved out of the house, but have not gone far, for they now are neighbors and have combined their yards to aid each other in fighting the stray cat menace that plagues their yards. CSN must mow both lawns during the summer and The Immortals must rake the leaves and shovel the snow in the fall and winter. Death to the Stray Cat Menace!

Article VIII: Drop Yo Gatz

In the case that either party feels it necessary to terminate this treaty, they should first inform the other signatory of their intention, and are required to wait 72 hours before termination to allow the signatories to discuss their problems and attempt to work out any differences. This document can be reinstated by mutual consent at any time during this period, and is in full effect until the period has been exhausted.

Article IX: Mad Family Love

Upon termination both parties agree to a two-week period of non-aggression toward one another.

Article X: We Party Like its Hot

All members of both undersigned alliances are obligated to enjoy the pleasures of beer and bacon (not necessarily at the same time), and will act as each others' wing man if a hot girl is to appear at a party. With this in mind, both undersigned alliances also agree that if the other is to drunk or obese from bacon and beer, the other must do whatever they can to pump their stomach with a bendy straw.

Signed,

CSN,

The Black Watch, Head of State

SpacingOutMan, Minister of Foreign Affairs

Goose, Minister of Interior

Grand Emperor Brian, Minister of Defense

Lord Brendan, Director of Finance

Warmech, Director of Recruitment

Vyper, Director of Education

The Immortals,

Emperor, Sarmatian Empire

tl;dr

The Commonwealth of Sovereign Nations and The Immortals have signed a MDoAP!

Ambos Inmortales El CSN y en el mismo anuncio? Esto es absurdo! ¿A quién granizo? ¿Y por qué es esto en español?

This is just wonderful to see. The Immortals, you've grown up so fast! Even though we were never there for your baseball games, or your plays, or...anything...you're still one of the best kids a parent could ask for.

And CSN! You beautiful whatever you are. I don't think I've ever loved a group as much as you, but I do! We all do.

Congrats to the both of you, and TI, expect a surprise under your pillows, you man you.