World Map 6.0

LeVentNoir

Oh, I didn't recall that.

Oh well, it was worth a try getting the land Sumeragi refused me. Anyway, I'll just claim that land in Northeast US, from New Jersey to New Hampshire

Fail.2 JEDCJT claimed that.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In case what I heard in #CNRP was wrong...

My current land claims all fall within the following set of boarders. NOTE: In the case of North Carolina, and the two images below I am not claiming the whole of the land itself but am simply specifying that my own territory falls within these boundaries.

Kergulen Islands

Romania

North Carolina

Here are the boundaries colored in for my other territories.

territory1-1.jpg

territory2-1.jpg

EDIT: Seeing what you wrote later about mapping out the parts that don't fit; for reference I screen shotted the claims that don't match the first level admin boundaries.

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?s...t&p=1432912

Edited by iamthey

Oh, I didn't recall that.

Oh well, it was worth a try getting the land Sumeragi refused me. Anyway, I'll just claim that land in Northeast US, from New Jersey to New Hampshire

Sorry, these lands belong to me (except NJ, which belongs to James Wilson). :ph34r:

However, you can contact V The King if you want to claim some land in the middle of North America. :)

Reaffairming Rossiyskaya's ownership of Pakistan and a little tiny bit of India near the south of Pakistan

whoa whoa whoa! 1st of all, you only own two regions of Pakistan, the Balochistan Region and the Federally Administered Tribal Areas, the rest is owned by me. Also, Dragonisia owns all of India.

Edited by KaiserMelech Mikhail I

That is, until LVN comes back... :awesome::P

Right.

Anyway, to those Saying continue the old map. Its a bad map, with a useless projection, and sumeragi and I were talking about doing a transfer to this quite a while before sargun said he would step down.

This map is superior (Larger, more detail, better projection) and yes, some of your claims do not fit exactly, I was going to map those out later, once the main parts of the world had been done.

Also, this thread better not have any new claims not present on World Map 5 until after I get 6.01 up.

Right.

Anyway, to those Saying continue the old map. Its a bad map, with a useless projection, and sumeragi and I were talking about doing a transfer to this quite a while before sargun said he would step down.

This map is superior (Larger, more detail, better projection) and yes, some of your claims do not fit exactly, I was going to map those out later, once the main parts of the world had been done.

Also, this thread better not have any new claims not present on World Map 5 until after I get 6.01 up.

The other problem being that the lines have anti Aliasing (Smudging along the contour), which, despite making a smoother appearance, means that every border is going to have a big gray lining to it, and borders are going to be less precise and clean.

The other problem being that the lines have anti Aliasing (Smudging along the contour), which, despite making a smoother appearance, means that every border is going to have a big gray lining to it, and borders are going to be less precise and clean.

I'll turn that off. I have a pure and clean .svg version, and also a pure and clean .xcf version. I made a non compressed .png version, but at 118MB, it was too large to host, so I amped up a high level of compression for a preview post of the general map.