Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't really have alot in terms of ability.

We all knew this already, mate :P

I just do what I believe is right

Problem here is, what you believe is right is actually wrong. So you're screwed from the beginning.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

However, my duty does not extend beyond the Imperium.

Then you should have stopped trying to throw your weight around CN and stuck to SNx.

Those of suitable moral character may apply to join us

How did you manage to get in then?! :P

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

Problem here is, what you believe is right is actually wrong. So you're screwed from the beginning.

I don't think an AM guy is the best person to comment on what is right and what is wrong. Are guys still honoring your NAPs? You might wanna check on that.

I'm speaking from experience of dealing with Junka as a leader, as a person I think he is hilarious - in the good way. :)

However, I am glad that SNX and AM managed to sort out peace and I personally hope to continue our good relations now that a sane, and hopefully better, leadership has been installed, which was something I was pushing for throughout the minor conflict we had in order to bring about a speedier conclusion. Unfortunately, they did not listen to advice at the time when it was given, but I am glad they took in onboard.

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

Unfortunately, they did not listen to advice at the time when it was given, but I am glad they took in onboard.

The advice I got from AM and followed to the letter got me here , the advice (threats)  AM/SLAP/GATO gave to TMG, OoT ensured that those alliances are dead. Tell me why the hell should have ISX have listened to alliance destroyers? In my opinion ISX should have opposed all forms of foreign intervention and pressures. I am not seeing a bright future for ISX unless the alliances decides go and do another internal revolution or something but without outside intervention.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't think we need to take advice from you of all people, Rebel.

It would be in your alliance's best interest, but who am I kidding you never had their best interests in mind the whole time.

10 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Do I have to start another AA where I have nothing to do but harass you lot with wars, and post essays and commentary to my hearts content for the next several months?

Yes please do, but who are you kidding? The only wars you would have are the ones where people are stomping you in the gutter, as for the essays there is nothing new there you've been doing it since day one.

1 hour ago, Fox Fire said:

Umno. The people I'm addressing in this forum should know my point quite well by now as I've expressed it quite clearly through other channels. I mean it's all over Discord and now it's here. 

The aim of this whole shebang, not just this particular war, but this "Jihad" on Junka in general is not just some casual rolling with a CB and terms. It's an attempt to drive one of Bobs most active nations from this world entirely and permanently. Let's not pussy foot around about that. Few of said people will actually admit it, and are probably checking themselves since I've been throwing this out there because they just suck. Ironically, a lot of these people who want to drive Junka out will simultaneously complain about how dead Bob is. Nonesense and hypocrisy upon stilts!

You have no problems wishing for others leave the world, but when its your discord love interest you suddenly do a 180.

With all the damn work I put into trying to retain people, nobody can honestly expect me to support this. I'm an IRON Alpha officer so my job consists of looking out for our smallest nations. Because of that, I tend to meet a whole lot of noobs. Whether they are in IRON or even attacking IRON and then getting rolled, I try to keep them active and steer them in the right direction. In fact the last nation I dealt with I actually steered toward ISX upon request. And he seems to enjoy it there and enjoy Junka. Good for him. He joined an alliance and likes where he's at. Even though he attacked us and made absurd demands, I'm happy to see he's still around and kicking.

I can smell it from over here.

Would you like me to write a Junka style essay about this, or are you starting to get my drift?

Would you like an essay about how most of that was Junka fanboy nonsense, or are starting to get my drift?

4 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

You have no problems wishing for others leave the world, but when its your discord love interest you suddenly do a 180.

Like who?

5 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I can smell it from over here.

Take a shower?

5 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

Would you like an essay about how most of that was Junka fanboy nonsense, or are starting to get my drift?

No, I would like an essay, pls. 

1 hour ago, Vortagre said:

The advice I got from AM and followed to the letter got me here , the advice (threats)  AM/SLAP/GATO gave to TMG, OoT ensured that those alliances are dead. Tell me why the hell should have ISX have listened to alliance destroyers? In my opinion ISX should have opposed all forms of foreign intervention and pressures. I am not seeing a bright future for ISX unless the alliances decides go and do another internal revolution or something but without outside intervention.

I did not give you any advice so I cannot comment. I think you have AM confused with the aggressive alliances out there, we're just here to have a bit of fun, you know, what the game is for. You seem to be bitter and hostile: when the fun stops stop! ;)

3 minutes ago, Serberus_I said:

I did not give you any advice so I cannot comment. I think you have AM confused with the aggressive alliances out there, we're just here to have a bit of fun, you know, what the game is for. You seem to be bitter and hostile: when the fun stops stop! ;)

Yes you maybe a good guy but do check out the war screens of your alliance and tell me this again :) Your alliance is bitter and hostile on people for no reason.

Edited by Vortagre

Umno. The people I'm addressing in this forum should know my point quite well by now as I've expressed it quite clearly through other channels. I mean it's all over Discord and now it's here. 

The aim of this whole shebang, not just this particular war, but this "Jihad" on Junka in general is not just some casual rolling with a CB and terms. It's an attempt to drive one of Bobs most active nations from this world entirely and permanently. Let's not pussy foot around about that. Few of said people will actually admit it, and are probably checking themselves since I've been throwing this out there because they just suck. Ironically, a lot of these people who want to drive Junka out will simultaneously complain about how dead Bob is. Nonesense and hypocrisy upon stilts!

With all the damn work I put into trying to retain people, nobody can honestly expect me to support this. I'm an IRON Alpha officer so my job consists of looking out for our smallest nations. Because of that, I tend to meet a whole lot of noobs. Whether they are in IRON or even attacking IRON and then getting rolled, I try to keep them active and steer them in the right direction. In fact the last nation I dealt with I actually steered toward ISX upon request. And he seems to enjoy it there and enjoy Junka. Good for him. He joined an alliance and likes where he's at. Even though he attacked us and made absurd demands, I'm happy to see he's still around and kicking. 

Would you like me to write a Junka style essay about this, or are you starting to get my drift?

The problem with your point as stated here is that you are applying a broad brush to many people. There are people who wanted Junka out at ISX and rolled who come from many diverse alliances and viewpoints. To say they all want to force Junka from the game is false. Are there some who want to? Sure. This is like saying all republicans are bad because some KKK members might vote for them.... or some other example of a larger group being judged by its lowest common denominator.

I have been hoping junka gets hit largely since i rejoined the game and realized he hadn't changed  one bit in 11 years. There were times when i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt or amend that viewpoint but he always did something to make me reaffirm my view that he needed some humbling. Yet i don't want him gone from the game in fact I and many of the other people you are painting with a very broad brush have been advocating that he even remain in .gov at ISX as IA with a muzzle and a leash on so he doesn't get them in trouble on OWF and discord. Of course it's hard to argue that position when he continually makes more and more enemies for ISX even after resigning.

So my point is, you are being overly general and assuming the desires of many people who want to see him rolled.

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

The problem with your point as stated here is that you are applying a broad brush to many people. There are people who wanted Junka out at ISX and rolled who come from many diverse alliances and viewpoints. To say they all want to force Junka from the game is false. Are there some who want to? Sure. This is like saying all republicans are bad because some KKK members might vote for them.... or some other example of a larger group being judged by its lowest common denominator.

I have been hoping junka gets hit largely since i rejoined the game and realized he hadn't changed  one bit in 11 years. There were times when i tried to give him the benefit of the doubt or amend that viewpoint but he always did something to make me reaffirm my view that he needed some humbling. Yet i don't want him gone from the game in fact I and many of the other people you are painting with a very broad brush have been advocating that he even remain in .gov at ISX as IA with a muzzle and a leash on so he doesn't get them in trouble on OWF and discord. Of course it's hard to argue that position when he continually makes more and more enemies for ISX even after resigning.

So my point is, you are being overly general and assuming the desires of many people who want to see him rolled.

I think life on CN would be very boring without Junka.

15 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Yes you maybe a good guy but do check out the war screens of your alliance and tell me this again :) Your alliance is bitter and hostile on people for no reason.

Shut up already. Or I will make you reroll again

5 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I'm not assuming desires. I've heard enough of them personally. And I'm not trying to paint a broad brush. Some of his enemies and others who dislike him are reasonable and do not necessarily desire to see him leave. But for others, that is exactly their sole intention. 

3 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Let's find out!:D

^Example. 

As for Junkas mouth, I've tried as much as many others to convince him to chill for his own sake. But I also find it a bit absurd and no coincidence that now of all times, the big mouth he's had forever is now somehow a huge problem. 

Just now, Fox Fire said:

But for others, that is exactly their sole intention. 

^Example.

Totally. I won't settle for anything less, I made that clear about 6 months ago. Nothing ever changes, it's a never ending cycle of rinse and repeat with Junka, and that includes the misguided people who pop up every now and then to defend him. ;)

2 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

What a load of self gratifying nonsense.  No one of importance. wants Junka to leave.  They want him to stop being such a pompous arse.  

So given that your initial rant is based on fallacy,  I find the rest irrelevant.

No one can make someone leave Bob.  Junka is in total control of his own destiny.  If he didn't want the negative attention he wouldn't seek it in the manner he does.  

As as for your job trying to save the world, give up now.  Little nations are of no great value to this world.  They come and go because they are a decade late and a billion dongs short.  They are the province of silly micros and dud rogues.  The few good ones need little encouragement to stay.   This planet is doomed and has been for a long time.  The job now is just cleaning it up so it looks pretty before we leave.  

Edited by AlmightyGrub

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

What a load of self gratifying nonsense.  No one wants Junka to leave.  They want him to stop being such a pompous arse.  

I mean who the actual $%&@ even invited you to the big kids table to start with? I've personally been told that this will will not stop until he leaves Bob. You suck at this.

5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

So so given that your initial rant is based on fallacy,  I find the rest irrelevant.

And I find you completely ignorant. 

6 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

No one can make someone leave Bob.  Junka is in total control of his own destiny.  If he didn't want the negative attention he wouldn't seek it in the manner he does.  

Doesn't stop them from trying. 

7 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

As as for your job trying to save the world, give up now.  Little nations are of no great value to this world.

Oh $%&@ you, sir, on a personal level. Like really, $%&@ you. You might as well just stop now since you clearly have no respect for this world.

8 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

This planet is doomed and has been for a long time.  The job now is just cleaning it up so it looks pretty before we leave.  

And it won't be any thanks to you.

OCULUSFounding_Members2.png

Oh god I think it's missing something!!.... Oh wait no, it's actually just fine the way it is was. 

Just now, Fox Fire said:

I mean who the actual $%&@ even invited you to the big kids table to start with? I've personally been told that this will will not stop until he leaves Bob. You suck at this.

And I find you completely ignorant. 

Doesn't stop them from trying. 

Oh $%&@ you, sir, on a personal level. Like really, $%&@ you. You might as well just stop now since you clearly have no respect for this world.

And it won't be any thanks to you.

OCULUSFounding_Members2.png

Oh god I think it's missing something!!.... Oh wait no, it's actually just fine the way it is was. 

You are amusing.  You don't get to invite me anywhere,  you are well below my pay grade.  As for your opinion of me,  who in the entire population of Bob has ever given a rats arse what you think, say or pretend to be.  

I like the Oculus troll though,  that was pretty clever.  Too bad no one asked you,  maybe you could have raged against the machine.  Once again, above your pay grade.  See the trend?

As for Junka, not a single alliance, collection of alliances and especially not a group of amateurs will run Junka out of the world.  No one has the power.  Please stop your hysterical whining you are drowning out the angry mob armed with plastic spoons trying to intimidate Junka.  It will take a lot more than that.  

To anyone who thinks running Junka out of town is a good idea, rethink your second drink.  He isn't going anywhere and now you are feeding his arrogance and determination. 

Stop feeding him please.   

6 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are amusing.  You don't get to invite me anywhere

I sure as $%&@ did not, that you are correct. 

7 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I like the Oculus troll though,  that was pretty clever.  Too bad no one asked you,  maybe you could have raged against the machine.  Once again, above your pay grade.  See the trend?

It's not a matter of being asked, but a matter of being informed. I'm entirely with my (unnamed IRON comrade) on this !@#$. You sir are a self entitled !@#$% and making you our Oculus ally was just a huge mistake. So I will follow suit. I'm done with this.  

1 hour ago, AlmightyGrub said:

Please stop your hysterical whining you are drowning out the angry mob armed with plastic spoons trying to intimidate Junka.  It will take a lot more than that.  

*throws flaming torch and pitchfork to the ground* goddammitt, no one told me that was a platic spoon fight!

Like who?

Your despise aNiMaLz and publicly stated several times you wished they were gone from this world.

Take a shower?

I have in your tears due to some people saying things about your snuggle bunny Junkypoo. 

No, I would like an essay, pls. 

Tough.

I sure as $%&@ did not, that you are correct. 

It's not a matter of being asked, but a matter of being informed. I'm entirely with my (unnamed IRON comrade) on this !@#$. You sir are a self entitled !@#$% and making you our Oculus ally was just a huge mistake. So I will follow suit. I'm done with this.  

In your opinion.  I am far from self entitled, I am entitled.  You on the other hand are grist for the mill.

Goodbye