Land Cap bug

Auctor

There's already one built into infrastructure costs, and I'd suspect there's a fairly hard soft cap on self purchased technology as well.

True, but the soft cap on the self purchased technology is redundant, buyers use sellers to ship them tech. Although, the more technology you have, the more expensive wars are conducted, given the constraints of the imposed caps on infrastructure and land.

There's already one built into infrastructure costs, and I'd suspect there's a fairly hard soft cap on self purchased technology as well.

And there was one on land costs until some folks realized you gain a disproportionate amount of land from raiding. You just cannot afford land/tech/infra at some levels *( well below the hard cap on land for example ).

You gain very little tech from raids...and if you gained a similar amount of land for raiding no one would be hitting the hard cap.

However since that is water under the bridge at least hard cap exists at an insanely huge level far beyond what any game piece should ever have gotten to keep fantasy that the game in balance.

I always find it amusing how you think our dislike of your play style is due to envy.

Hint: it's not envy. It's that we actually care about the long term prospects of this game