Disciples of Destruction Declaration

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering you have nations like Germania88 ruled by Oberlord88, I guess we were better off parting ways. But have fun with your Molotov/Ribbentrop alliance with the lolcommies.

Ah bless, you're an Antifa hooligan at heart eh, TurnipCruncher?

I'm going to enjoy watching you burn :popcorn:

Edited by Sabcat

Bassman...sad, just sad. I was going to say you used to be cool but that would be a lie.

If "uncool" kicks your ass, I am perfectly fine with "uncool".

I am not sure what you are attempting to claim, but I can assure you that everyone who knows us would laugh about the claim of being a Nazi-Alliance or racist of any kind. You can't deny that your theme attracts this kind of filth. 

If "uncool" kicks your ass, I am perfectly fine with "uncool".

I am not sure what you are attempting to claim, but I can assure you that everyone who knows us would laugh about the claim of being a Nazi-Alliance or racist of any kind. You can't deny that your theme attracts this kind of filth. 

You seem upset.

You seem upset.

Try annoyed. That works better. I knew Nordreich as a strong, proud fighitng alliance, standing up for whatever ideals (which again, I don't share), posting Declarations in a wrong but cute german. 

All Nordreich seems to have today are wimps like you. 

Try annoyed. That works better. I knew Nordreich as a strong, proud fighitng alliance, standing up for whatever ideals (which again, I don't share), posting Declarations in a wrong but cute german. 

All Nordreich seems to have today are wimps like you. 

I'm sure it is annoying to be caught out harbouring RL racists while grandstanding in a NoR dogpile. But hey, you enjoy your moment. We will outlast your pathetic coalition of band wagoners, then we will be coming for you DoD.

I'm sure it is annoying to be caught out harbouring RL racists while grandstanding in a NoR dogpile. But hey, you enjoy your moment. We will outlast your pathetic coalition of band wagoners, then we will be coming for you DoD.

I have never seen Oberlord mention anything racist, in fact, you are quite overstepping your bounds by defaming other as RL racists, have you met him?

If he is a RL racist, he hasn't shown it to us, and as long as that stays that way, I see no problem.

I do however find it awesome how lightly you throw around (ooc;) Nazi accusations, where I live being a Nazi is highly illegal and wrongly accusing someone is just as illegal, it seems you and your people still don't quite understand the tragedy that the Nazi period inflicted on Europe (/ooc)

It's even worse that you of all people call us that, it also makes you a bit of a joke since we have more than one jews in our alliance..

Well in the free world, it is not illegal to make such an accusation. Oh and LOL at. "Some of my best friends are *insert persecuted minority here*".
Also lol at "your people". Keep digging beeatch. 88

OOC: Defamation is, and where I am defamation is illegal, on another note thank you sir, my grandparents died in a concentration camp, you just have won the awkward award ;) /OOC

You should pay attention, your niveau is already at basement level, there is not much more space to go down further ;)

The "88" also kinda ruins your "They be the racists and nazis" routine, makes you seem like a huge hypocrite :)

Edited by Dragonaspect

I will just repeat what I said, hoping it'll finally reach you: We have not one post on our Forums indicating any form of racism. We are an international group of people, our leader is [ooc]jewish[/ooc]. So seriously, playing the Nazi card will not work, especially coming from a cult like yours. We don't worship to ambiguous signs. 

I really hope you outlast your surrender talks (which I doubt after this post), and I really hope that you guys knock on our door. But we both know it won't happen. The time you guys stood up for anything is over. Again: You are a wimp with a big mouth. Not more. 

Well in the free world, it is not illegal to make such an accusation. Oh and LOL at. "Some of my best friends are *insert persecuted minority here*".
Also lol at "your people". Keep digging beeatch. 88

Now we see your true face, it didn't take long, huh?

Way to make yourself look stupid.

Oh, you thought we didn't know what your "88" means? Well, your hypocritical show is at it's end, if you want to accuse others, don't try to make lame jokes that make you seem questionable, I for one thank your, way to totally discredit yourself :)