Consequence Coalition

Confusion

:ph34r:
[center][img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g204/DCPomeroy/ConsequenceCoalition-1.png[/img][/center]

This isn't the end, it's not even the beginning of the end. However, it may be the end of the beginning.

/s/
[i]Confusion[/i], Seeker of your destruction, Consequence Coalition Director

tl;dr Umbrella, Multicolored Cross-X Alliance, and Mostly Harmful Alliance hereby Declare War on The Phoenix Cobras; Fark, SWAT, Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness, Army of Darkness, and the Roman Empire hereby Declare War on Pork Shrimp, The Flying Kiwis, RnR, and Trollwith Defense Force; The Vault hereby Declares War on The Warriors.

Also, sorry I'm late. Let the whining begin. Edited by Confusion

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Frostfirefox' date='05 June 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1275764382' post='2324724']
lol k no strategies, it was just confusion
[/quote]
Yea, I'm sorry. It was a friday night. (Some people have a life, go figure)

Edit: Also, yes it was a strategy not to DoW to keep everything confusing. However, by "some people have a life" I meant that some people couldn't be on for the Blitz.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 02:01 PM' timestamp='1275764460' post='2324727']
Yea, I'm sorry. It was a friday night. (Some people have a life, go figure)
[/quote]

Heh, said life didn't stop you from declaring two wars within an hour of update.

Good luck, and thanks to the RE member who helpfully and inexplicably mistook one of our people for theirs the night before. The heads-up was most welcome.

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 01:01 PM' timestamp='1275764460' post='2324727'] Also, yes it was a strategy not to DoW to keep everything confusing.[/quote]
Umm ohhh yeah that's it! That's the ticket!
It was totally a strategy.

[quote name='Clash' date='05 June 2010 - 03:19 PM' timestamp='1275765581' post='2324746']
Umm ohhh yeah that's it! That's the ticket!
It was totally a strategy.
[/quote]
Yes it was....if you ask Jonboy I'm sure he'll recall me pretending that I didn't know what was going on :)

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 01:21 PM' timestamp='1275765648' post='2324749']
Yes it was....if you ask Jonboy I'm sure he'll recall me pretending that I didn't know what was going on :)
[/quote]
..and the Academy Award for Best "Imitation" of Cluelessness goes to...

That means nothing.
You said on IRC just now that you couldn't find anyone to make that purty bannery thingy.
Hey hindsight strategy alomst counts for something.

Tell the truth now. You were lazy.
So were the Confusionettes for letting you post the DoW though :P

[quote name='Clash' date='05 June 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1275766128' post='2324760']
..and the Academy Award for Best "Imitation" of Cluelessness goes to...

That means nothing.
You said on IRC just now that you couldn't find anyone to make that purty bannery thingy.
Hey hindsight strategy alomst counts for something.

Tell the truth now. You were lazy.
So were the Confusionettes for letting you post the DoW though :P
[/quote]

I know Clash, however, in the Coalition channel (near Update) we all agreed on not posting any DoWs to cause confusion. Also even an idiot can tell this was sarcasm imo.
[quote]
This was today
[15:01] <KOwens06[BB]> Confusion your life is fapping it to Justin Bieber
[15:02] <Clash> thats some funny !@#$ right there!
[15:02] <Confusion> sorry it took me so long Clash :(
[15:02] <Confusion> COuldn't find anyone to make my banner.
[/quote]

Edit:
[quote]Jun 05 01:07:04 <Confusion> guys
Jun 05 01:07:05 <NationRuler[CSN]> cool
Jun 05 01:07:06 <NationRuler[CSN]> going to bed
Jun 05 01:07:10 <Confusion> not sure is DoWing is smart.
Jun 05 01:07:17 <Confusion> we should keep it confusing imo
Jun 05 01:07:21 <NationRuler[CSN]> cool.
Jun 05 01:07:27 <Z3000> alright
Jun 05 01:07:27 <Ed[bededgoes]> i'm not gonna post anything
Jun 05 01:07:42 <Ed[bededgoes]> I got counter attacked pretty hard
Jun 05 01:07:49 <Confusion> okay no one posts anything.[/quote]

Edited by Confusion

Ah, you even took that out of context.
Adding in the extra lines was just cheap.

I don't why you're making excuses, be proud of yourself.
You got all these alliances to be your wenches. That's pretty impressive.

[quote name='Clash' date='05 June 2010 - 03:42 PM' timestamp='1275766906' post='2324777']
Ah, you even took that out of context.
Adding in the extra lines was just cheap.

I don't why you're making excuses, be proud of yourself.
You got all these alliances to be your wenches. That's pretty impressive.
[/quote]
No Clash, I added everything. Also, All alliances in this war just want a damn war. Something your alliance can't give. All you can do is whine about it.

Edited by Confusion

I love that quote....
Thank you for putting it up.

Well the confusion I had was exactly this: "Why is he trying this again" It worked so well the first time. MHA [b]REALLY[/b] recovered.

Oh well Good Luck to all. We got lumped in again sweet giggity its awesome!

Yeah I mean come on guys be respectable post your own DoW's. He isn't like god or anything.

Why try a failed thing twice I just don't understand.

[Insert Facepalm picture]

[quote name='KOwens06' date='05 June 2010 - 03:47 PM' timestamp='1275767207' post='2324787']
I love that quote....
Thank you for putting it up.

Well the confusion I had was exactly this: "Why is he trying this again" It worked so well the first time. MHA [b]REALLY[/b] recovered.

Oh well Good Luck to all. We got lumped in again sweet giggity its awesome!

Yeah I mean come on guys be respectable post your own DoW's. He isn't like god or anything.

Why try a failed thing twice I just don't understand.

[Insert Facepalm picture]
[/quote]
Wait....it failed the first time? Seriously? (We stopped TPC from growing out of everyone's range) :lol1: Also, we just recently decided to post a Coalition DoW...and you know, since I love writing DoWs, I volunteered. Also, when attacking The Phoenix Cobras we also have to attack their dogs (Warriors) for obvious reasons. All the other wars where pretty much just to cause a big war, since as you can see many alliances like TDF/TPC aren't tied. Try again?

Edit: Also why is there so much whining from you guys (Warriors) everyone else seems to enjoy the war.

Edited by Confusion

Marcus, I'm sorry I got busy with real life and had to vacant leadership in Harmful, but this is not how you be a leader in MHA.

To the current members of MHA, I'm sorry you had to deal with this.

This is pathetic, and you know that. Didn't you even tell me to my face you wouldn't have Pork Shrimp attacked so long as I was in it? You could avoid lying if you were going to backstab me. You don't even know who we were helping this round and let me give you a hint, it wasn't someone you attacked. For the record, 2 wars in 2 weeks must mean we're really that menacing and scary...

If you don't quit next round, I will make sure you have no power in MHA again.

/end communication

Yeah you guys did so great after we put a stomping on you. How many TPC are still in the TOP 10??

Even if you don't like to admit failure this is another big ball of failure. As for calling us dogs. I don't see us running over there to protect them. Wow we came from there must mean were their dogs right??? Yeah makes so much sense. Just because you have hard feelings for us doesn't mean were allies or anything else.

Also as for the other thing your excuses make me laugh.

Can't you be truthful, you have so much dislike for Clash, me, TPC etc no matter what we do were lumped in. Not that Im crying finally I get to war. And get to start glowing a lovely green color. Thank you!

[quote]Edit: Also why is there so much whining from you guys (Warriors) everyone else seems to enjoy the war.[/quote]
The war is just fine, no one has complained about that.

More lies though, very appropriate considering who keeps spilling them. I had to quote that real fast before he changes it, like he has with other posts in this thread. Suppose making stuff up is what the Confusionettes like so much about him? Or are they just too gullible, they believe it? Seriously, This is what y'all are following?

It's kind of funny that some people have consistently and erroneously tried to connect us with TPC all round long. It's just outright lies when one looks at the facts. Shall we compare our individuality with the dependence of others?

We war for ourselves, and not along side TPC. Our first one was proactive self-defense in the first war of the Confusionettes. We fought one alliance and one alliance only (o/ Catharsis). Other Confusionettes declared on us, of course. Just doing as they were told I guess.

We write (yes WE WRITE) our own DoWs - and on time, no less - no else has to do it for us. Claiming it was on purpose is even lamer than doing it cause you're lazy.

So many other alliances can't actually say that they are independent. Someone else declares war for them, declares peace for them, writes their forums posts for them. Every war they've fought this round was because they were told to fight. They just do what they are told to do.

I'm not even sure this is an actual coalition - it might just be one big alliance using a bunch of different names. That's what the evidence is saying anyways.

Here let me fix and reorganize this for you:
[quote name='Confusion' date='05 June 2010 - 12:57 PM' timestamp='1275764228' post='2324721'][i]Confusion[/i], Seeker of your destruction, Consequence Coalition Director

Umbrella[MHA], Multicolored Cross-X Alliance [MHA}, and Mostly Harmful Alliance[MHA] hereby Declare War on The Phoenix Cobras

Fark[MHA], SWAT[MHA], Sovereign Mongers of Uber Greatness[MHA], Army of Darkness[MHA], and the Roman Empire[MHA] hereby Declare War on Pork Shrimp, The Flying Kiwis, RnR, and Trollwith Defense Force;

The Vault[MHA] hereby Declares War on The Warriors.[/quote]

I think the evidence says we, the Warriors, at least do what we want to do. We've gone our own ways without any "coalition" to back us up. We didn't need it. We thought for ourselves, and I'm happy with that.

- Edit: I hate typos. Get the rest later.

Edited by Clash

hmm regardless of everyone's feelings on this war and confusion, bias or not, it's about time war consumed all the majority of TE rather than 1 corner of it, and i do hope this war grows even more, i congratulate confusion on achieving such a thing even if he did backstab or 'confuse' people.

what TE is supposed to be, in all it's glory, dedicated by Confusion and his 'wenches'

Clash,

Respectfully I'd like to tell you several reasons you're wrong. Confusion abused the leadership given to him by Thai, Myself and Hisk. When we had no time to lead anymore and we had him under our wing for a round or two, he seemed [i]ok[/i].

Now he used all of the connections that were created through our efforts and has taken charge to attack people he thinks would be a threat.

Yes, some of these people needed to get into a war, and part of Harmful's credence has always been that we were willing to do what no one else would for the benefit of the game, be it stop a large bloc at our own risk, take the blunt of attacks to help clear someone else's path, or be the villain in people's eyes.

But throughout that and over the course of leadership we created ties to Fark, ones forged as former enemies. We created ties with LE that I fear have now been destroyed by incompetence. We created ties with DF, Vault, CDT, AoD and others no longer with us.

These connections were made off our reputations and friendships, and they remained as TE has gone so far down the drain no one thinks for themselves anymore and jumps at the word war. WAPA and TFK were once friends on our too. Hell, under my leadership MHA and TPF almost resolved our disgust with eachother.

The sad thing is that it has all been thrown away for nothing, these things are what hurt TE just as much as people who think they can dictate the game (TPC and RE with their disdain towards more than nation building and fighting once they have the size advantage)

So Clash, before you label MHA like that, remember where we came from and why MHA has fallen on hard times. Real life takes its toll and the more active people within our ranks have been poached or were tired of constantly being involved in the politics of TE where we always tried to play police.

/shrug. It's not my real nation. And while I share LW's thoughts on confusion's outright dishonesty, let them come. Despite the fact that PS leveled itself in a training war two weeks in we've still had a total of six alliances DOW on us. That's a huge sign of respect/fear, imo. Looking forward to the battle. I hope our opponents aren't expecting an easy time of it despite the 8 days of war so far.

/o Fark, AoD, RE, and whoever the hell else was officially at war with us.

/o TPC

/o TFK, TFD,Warriors, whoever else is on our "side"

[quote name='paul711' date='05 June 2010 - 02:23 PM' timestamp='1275769404' post='2324857']
Too many AAs involved and I am at work....Anyone got a break down of toatl strength and nation numbers for each side?
[/quote]

Man, it's going to be a real task to try and keep the alliance stats going.

[quote name='paul711' date='05 June 2010 - 03:23 PM' timestamp='1275769404' post='2324857']
Too many AAs involved and I am at work....Anyone got a break down of toatl strength and nation numbers for each side?
[/quote]

Umbrella, MHA and MCXA: 139 nations, 351,000 NS. TPC: 99 nations, 344,000 NS.

Fark, SWAT, SMUG, AoD, RE, Vault: around 290 nations, 670,000 NS. PS, TFK, RnR, TDF, tW: 487,000 NS.

All numbers ballparked, likely to be wholly incorrect, and best ignored.

[quote name='Cellardoor' date='05 June 2010 - 02:17 PM' timestamp='1275769009' post='2324848']/o TFK, TFD,Warriors, whoever else is on our "side"[/quote]
o/ PS, our "comrades"

The ol' self-fulfilling prophecy at work. Get up your coalition and attack a bunch of people. Then declare they are all working together. Well... I guess they are NOW, right? Hindsight logic at it's bestest. Confusion uses it all the time.

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='05 June 2010 - 02:11 PM' timestamp='1275768674' post='2324834']
So Clash, before you label MHA like that, remember where we came from and why MHA has fallen on hard times. Real life takes its toll and the more active people within our ranks have been poached or were tired of constantly being involved in the politics of TE where we always tried to play police.
[/quote]
Oh I'm not really labeling MHA anything at all, cept the ringleaders. Confusion should be proud of himself really. Hey he got all these alliances to quit thinking for themselves and just do what he tells them to do. They don't war for themselves, they don't peace for themselves and they don't post for themselves. Maybe they just aren't FOR themselves? That was more my point. Seems like y'all made a good choice. The leaders of some of these other "alliances?" Maybe not so good.

I'm saying we went out of our way to try to fly without even treaties this session. We still have none, and have behaved that way all session long. Certain others are all so close they don't need treaties, hmm? A coalition without treaties. Interesting to say the least. Well, whatever it takes I guess.

Oh well, off to war. Hell, we had one in the works ourselves.
It was going to be very original.