Fark says HI!

BozDaBoz

[img]http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/1974/farkcleanux7.jpg[/img]

Hai ya'll! We were sitting around, drinking a beer, wondering when someone would ask us to active our WNAWNFTDD....and lo and behold!

Fark will activate it's "We Need a Witty Name for this Doctrine Doctrine" in defense of the SOS Bigade who have been attacked without provocation.

War is hereby declared against the Ozland Cobra nations who are fighting SOS. We will not be attacking the entire OC alliance, but if they all decide to fight, so be it.

This war is not intended to become a world war and will end with white peace upon peace being offered by the SOS Brigade's attackers and notice being posted here. We wish for a speedy resolution.

Signed,

Rollo Gigante, Triumvirate
Lolanae, Triumvirate
(Third Truimvirate is unavailable)

[img]http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q87/bozdaboz/FarkistanBeerLarge.jpg[/img]

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awww hold off the attacks on Ozlol's #1, I want to send him to anarchy myself ok?

on second thought, oh he's replenished his troops, nevermind

Edited by Imploding Diarrhea

[quote]This war is not intended to become a world war and will end with white peace upon peace being offered by the SOS Brigade's attackers and notice being posted here. We wish for a speedy resolution.[/quote]

I'm fairly sure that it has been offered but have fun :D

o/ OZland
o/ Fark

We at OLC welcome Fark to the battle. I'm pretty sure we offered peace to SOS several times but this should be fun. We're a little dinged up but never war weary. And hey TE is all about going all out. We'll give you our best shot Fark.

This may eventually get interesting. SOS certainly needed you. May your nations burn ;)

Edit: By the way, you declared on 20 of our 25 nations. So your statement is true- you didn't attack all of us, just 80% of us :P

The Katatonic State has stopped importing all Farkistan beer. This alone will cripple your alliance from an economic standpoint.

Edited by BigKat

[quote name='Kurtz12' date='12 February 2010 - 02:31 PM' timestamp='1265956262' post='2177121']We at OLC welcome Fark to the battle. I'm pretty sure we offered peace to SOS several times but this should be fun. We're a little dinged up but never war weary. And hey TE is all about going all out. We'll give you our best shot Fark.[/quote]
You didn't offer peace, you demanded our surrender. That will never happen.

[quote name='BigKat' date='12 February 2010 - 12:31 AM' timestamp='1265956283' post='2177123']
[i]This may eventually get interesting. SOS certainly needed you. May your nations burn ;)[/i]

Thanks! I'm sure several of us will, but that's part of the game!
[i]
Edit: By the way, you declared on 20 of our 25 nations. So your statement is true- you didn't attack all of us, just 80% of us :P[/i]

Dayum drunk Farkers...how did we ever get sober enough to hit 20 nations? Specially when we are seeing double?
[i]
The Katatonic State has stopped importing all Farkistan beer. This alone will cripple your alliance from an economic standpoint.[/i]

Ha, what an empty threat...you KNOW you want it...you KNOW you can't help yourself...just think about that tall frosty mug of Farkistan's best on a hot summer day...how goooooood it would taste....

That should take care of the embargo![/quote]

Edited by BozDaBoz

We here at Ozland Cobras Salute Fark for stopping by to say hello.
We are glad we have made a difference this round and actually got your attention. :awesome:

You know our attack on SOS was provoked... with no wars their nations was bored to tears.
We were only trying to help.

Cya on the Green side Boz :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

o/Ozland
o/fark
o/war

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1265958199' post='2177206']
You didn't offer peace, you demanded our surrender. That will never happen.
[/quote]

Excellent!!! Now your having fun!! :wub:

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='12 February 2010 - 03:15 PM' timestamp='1265958957' post='2177230']Excellent!!! Now your having fun!! :wub:[/quote]
That's been my stance this entire war. We will never surrender, no matter the odds.

Apart from your imaginary beer - which keeps us all amused ....
[indent]

You REALLY have NOTHING going for you as an Alliance, Fark (teh Steve edition)

In fact, your contribution - here in TE gets worse & worse each round

Ozland Cobras have 25 Nations to SOS' 33 (with imports)
- and Fark, a sanctioned alliance with 61 Nations, believes that this is a 'Just Cause' for them to fight

You're a Disgrace to Steve and a disgrace to your illustrious namesakes.

..... and your beer sucks [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/indent]

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1265961104' post='2177270']
[indent]

- and Fark, a sanctioned alliance with 61 Nations, believes that this is a 'Just Cause' for them to fight

..... and your beer sucks [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/indent]
[/quote]
Count the nukes. Count 'em.

Also, BAWWWWWWWWWW detected.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 02:57 AM' timestamp='1265961423' post='2177275']
Count the nukes. Count 'em.

Also, BAWWWWWWWWWW detected.
[/quote]

how can a nation from an uninvolved AA baw??

Edited by ADude

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 01:51 AM' timestamp='1265961104' post='2177270']

[/quote]

I feel left out getting labeled as an "Import" :(

I surrender to Ozland Cobras and are going to join them..

oh wait.. my name is not Harpies :v:

anyways, have fun Fark! I know engaging Oz's upper tier is fun

Edited by Imploding Diarrhea

So Ozland attacks an alliance that's about one and a half times larger than them and in return they get attacked by an alliance that's about three times larger?

Poor show, Fark.

The two of y'all have fun.

o/ Ozland Cobras!

Edited by JonBoy16

uhhhmmm....

Since when did an alliance with more nukes, planes, navies,Infrastructure levels and Higher ANS become smaller??

the SOS Brigades has more members (in anarchy too, lol), and that's the only thing they have more than OLC .

And you didn't expect one of SOS's treaty partners to defend SOS ??

Don't ruin the fun guys,Just when I'm already starting to enjoy all of this.

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 07:51 AM' timestamp='1265961104' post='2177270']
[indent]

[/quote]
Sure we like to fight but we season it with random acts of kindness. I'm glad we could help you get some of your inner pain off your chest.

Fark is so pathetic they go to war with an already battered up Ozland, they can't take us when we're healthy I suppose.
A good strategic move but very low.

Fark with it's huge 61 nations can only take on an alliance with 25 nations, a thrid of them already in anarachy from the SOS war.
BTW, SOS has 33 nations (they had more before the ozland war.) FARK is pathetic to say the least.

[quote name='SwazzSwazz' date='12 February 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1265979721' post='2177477']BTW, SOS has 33 nations (they had more before the ozland war.) FARK is pathetic to say the least.[/quote]
Your nations were (on average) much larger, and you had at least 6x our nukes. Go figure.

Of course, I already knew you would all bawwwwwww when Fark came in.