Fark says HI!

BozDaBoz

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1265958199' post='2177206']
You didn't offer peace, you demanded our surrender. That will never happen.
[/quote]
Semantics, dear Arrnea, semantics :)

Also, Katatonic State has put all available resources into increasing production of Jeremiah Weed. There is no doubt that Farkistani beer might taste better, but nothing has the potency of JW. We will be supplying our allies with all of the Weed they can drink (yes, I said DRINK). Your economy is on the verge of collapsing Fark, just know it. And don't say that I didn't warn you... ;)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 01:48 AM' timestamp='1265960933' post='2177265']
That's been my stance this entire war. We will never surrender, no matter the odds.
[/quote]

You will neever surrender no matter how great a numerical advantage you have. How brave.

[quote name='Roadie' date='12 February 2010 - 11:03 PM' timestamp='1265987024' post='2177586']You will neever surrender no matter how great a numerical advantage you have. How brave.[/quote]
Actually, we were at a statistical disadvantage from the beginning of this war.
We may have had some more nations, but Ozland far outclassed us with regard to nuclear weapons and average nation strength.

Come what may, even if the entire planet were to declare war on our little home, we would never surrender. That is our stance.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 07:15 AM' timestamp='1265980512' post='2177487']
Of course, I already knew you would all bawwwwwww when Fark came in.
[/quote]
Funny, I already knew that you couldn't handle us without mucho help. You have your crystal ball, we have our steel ones.

Edited by BigKat

There's a crapload of alliances that aren't fighting right now.
Why not pick one of them? Look how bored Hisk is!
Unless there was a treaty involved, tho to my knowledge there wasn't.

Well, as long as people have fun I guess.

[quote name='BigKat' date='12 February 2010 - 10:06 AM' timestamp='1265987174' post='2177593']
Funny, I already knew that you couldn't handle us without mucho help. You have your crytal ball, we have our steel ones.
[/quote]

Agreed!! Personally I am thrilled that it took 94 nations to make it a fair fight against our 25. :awesome:

[quote name='Clash' date='13 February 2010 - 12:33 AM' timestamp='1265992399' post='2177705']Unless there was a treaty involved, tho to my knowledge there wasn't.[/quote]
Actually, Fark announced a certain doctrine some time ago, basically giving them a one-way ODP with everyone who happens to be on the recieving end of an aggressive war (that is, us). So you could most certainly say there was a treaty involved.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 12:38 PM' timestamp='1265999910' post='2177861']
Actually, Fark announced a certain doctrine some time ago, basically giving them a one-way ODP with everyone who happens to be on the recieving end of an aggressive war (that is, us). So you could most certainly say there was a treaty involved.
[/quote]
Ohhhh yeahhh, forgot about that.
I hope you're getting bacon out of it too.
Bacon should totally be a resource unto it's own.

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1265987159' post='2177591']
but Ozland far outclassed us
[/quote]

[font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][i]They still do .....
[/i][/size][/font][indent][font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][i]..... there again, who doesn't [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] [/i][/size][/font]

[/indent][size="1"]..... apart from Fark, that is [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/size]

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 04:59 PM' timestamp='1266015581' post='2178252']
[/i][/size][/font][indent][font="Times New Roman"][size="4"][i]..... there again, who doesn't [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/lol1.gif[/img] [/i][/size][/font]

[/indent][size="1"]..... apart from Fark, that is [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/size]
[/quote]

I'm still laughing at the fact the the ones that attacked me aren't even from Ozland Cobras. Yes, they have outclassed me with the lack of ground attacks from the 4 out of the 5 nations I'm at war with :lol1:

btw, I invited Raidon for another round of GAs, so he attacked me because I told him to.
and the RD nation I attacked was for NATO, whom the RD guy raided :P

Oh and Welcome to VietHaruhi Lochiel. Enjoy your stay!

Heh, sure didn't mean to cause all the crying. I'm sure you can see that the entire Fark force is not fighting this round, and we did not attack any OC nations that were not fighting SOS, so eh. So our 20 nations that are fighting are very even with OC.

Fark TE is a way more relaxed version of our standard alliance, don't try to compare the two. We let pretty much allow anyone who applies to fly our flag. Plus we use it as a training ground for our newbs, so war is not a problem.

Just wondering why Rodentia Dominatus felt like they had to defend to jump in and defend Ozland? :lol1:

Ya'll can keep talking trash, we think it's funny!

[quote name='Arrnea' date='12 February 2010 - 02:03 AM' timestamp='1265958199' post='2177206']
You didn't offer peace, you demanded our surrender. That will never happen.
[/quote]

Just wanted to make a note of [b]clarity[/b] here. You were offered peace here.

[quote name='The Wizard of Oz' date='07 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1265522772' post='2166302']

If you want to fight the 7 days.. its cool with us. If you ABSOLUTELY hate the thought of war and actually playing the game, pm me in game and [b]we can peace this out[/b].

[/quote]

I also made note of this..

[quote name='Arrnea' date='07 February 2010 - 11:43 PM' timestamp='1265604226' post='2168118']
Also, I know exactly what will happen if we call in any of our friends as backup against a TPF protectorate and I'm not really willing to bring my friends to destruction just so we can have it a little easier ourselves for the last 13 days of this round. Not really much point, is there?
[/quote]

Welcome Fark :war::war:

These helped give me proper perspective.

[quote name='Locke' date='06 February 2010 - 08:17 PM' timestamp='1265505442' post='2165619']
my skill lies in the realm of words moreso than war. ;)
[/quote]

Then this: A real Mr.Obvious
[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='07 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1265599232' post='2167944']
Why do all SOS Brigade war threads devolve into pointless arguing and whining?
[/quote]

The good news is, we finally have some great battles going on, I also noted some cheesy bacon floating around, landing on Farkistan territory. We all know who delivers that. :lol1:

Farks not actually confused why a few of our friends joined in for the fun.. :blush:
A 20 nation attack to provide support for an AA that ranked 4 higher then us at the time of our DOW. It was their 1st war, our 3rd. Did we curbstomp them? Your 20 nations that attacked certainly wouldn't get support or help from the other 40? :lol1:

It is what it is. 94 nations vs 25.. Yes embarrassing I have to admit. Being baffled over a few nations jumping in for some fun on our side of the war is epic. :P

I think you guys are taking this war a bit too personal. Fark has had the policy of helping out ANY alliance that was attacked first since like the 2nd week of the round.

Just because it was activated now means that SOS are the first alliance to actually contact them about it. I doubt there was any other motive behind it.

Just wanted to say SOS and Fark are both great alliances and OLC is enjoying the opportunity to get to know them better. Good luck to our opponents and thanks to our friends RD and TPF for coming to our aid.

Also my nation is running low on supplies of cheesybacon and farkistani beer.

Edited by Kurtz12

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1266029130' post='2178519']
I think you guys are taking this war a bit too personal.[/quote]

Read the thread before merely adding to your pointless post count
[indent]Almost without exception, [b]Ozland Cobras' Nations have said "bring it"
[/b]So, they're NOT taking it personally.

[/indent]I, Jonboy & others are merely observing that Farks decision to go in on this one is derisible. [indent]Their decision,
as a Sanctioned alliance of 61 Nations to hit an Alliance of 25 Nations, already involved in a war is unprecedented in TE.

The justification (only 20) is laughable
any success OLC achieve is pointless as the other Fark Nations stand by.
It's 94 against 25 - whichever way you look at it - you think that's cool ?

[/indent][quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 02:45 AM' timestamp='1266029130' post='2178519']
I think.[/quote]
I really doubt that [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266034291' post='2178587']
Read the thread before merely adding to your pointless post count
[indent]Almost without exception, [b]Ozland Cobras' Nations have said "bring it"
[/b]So, they're NOT taking it personally.

[/indent]I, Jonboy & others are merely observing that Farks decision to go in on this one is derisible. [indent]Their decision,
as a Sanctioned alliance of 61 Nations to hit an Alliance of 25 Nations, already involved in a war is unprecedented in TE.

The justification (only 20) is laughable
any success OLC achieve is pointless as the other Fark Nations stand by.
It's 94 against 25 - whichever way you look at it - you think that's cool ?

[/indent]
I really doubt that [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Says the guy who has joined about 4 different alliances this round. I'm not sure where you guys get your arrogant attitude from, since you've accomplished nothing in this game. Have fun remaining irrelevant :)

[quote name='ReadyFireAIm' date='13 February 2010 - 04:26 AM' timestamp='1266035191' post='2178605']
Says the guy who has joined about 4 different alliances this round. I'm not sure where you guys get your arrogant attitude from, since you've accomplished nothing in this game. Have fun remaining irrelevant :)
[/quote]
You guys? Im sorry explain.

25 OLC , 1 AZTEC, 2 RD, 3 Trouble, 1 MHA ,1 OP, and 1 TPF (now APO) nations declared on the SOS brigade so that's 34 nations

34 SOS, 17 Fark, 1 GATO nations is involve in this war so that's 52 nations

34 vs. 52... hmmm still outnumbered, but closer than the 25 vs 94 match-up and closer if Fark and some random raiders that declared on both sides were removed (28 vs 34) :P

Some of those wars are probably just random raids although I saw OLC defense on some declarations. I might be wrong on nations involved in this, but the difference won't be more than a few nations that I forgot to add.

Also, obligatory baaaaaaaaawwwwing to both sides.

RangeRover nation would like to offer the Katatonic State and allies it's own version of beer, cobra beer!

[IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa102/Mark_C_Montez/cobra.png[/IMG]

Well, actually, our beer factories have been leveled and we had to resort to more natural means of makeing cobra beer.
We searched through our nuclear wasteland for wheat to make beer but instead we had to use actual cobras!
Taste Authentic RangeRover Cobra beer!!! It is very crunchy and chewy!

[IMG]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm5/zerodryden/Vietnam%20Day%205/DSC00116.jpg[/IMG]

Edited by SwazzSwazz

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 02:51 AM' timestamp='1265961104' post='2177270']
Apart from your imaginary beer - which keeps us all amused ....
[indent]

You REALLY have NOTHING going for you as an Alliance, Fark (teh Steve edition)

In fact, your contribution - here in TE gets worse & worse each round

Ozland Cobras have 25 Nations to SOS' 33 (with imports)
- and Fark, a sanctioned alliance with 61 Nations, believes that this is a 'Just Cause' for them to fight

You're a Disgrace to Steve and a disgrace to your illustrious namesakes.

..... and your beer sucks [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.gif[/img] [/indent]
[/quote]
Still crying?

[quote name='Lochiel' date='12 February 2010 - 05:59 PM' timestamp='1266015581' post='2178252']

[/quote]
Yes, still crying I see. Just can't leave us alone, can ya? ;)

[quote name='HisK Owns You' date='15 February 2010 - 08:36 PM' timestamp='1266287792' post='2184014']
Bawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww still all I see here
[/quote]
Shows that you haven't actually read the thread, but replied anyway ;)