United Countries Against Evil

genius15

United Countries Against Evil - Declaration of Existence

On last day of the year a new alliance forms. It rises from the shadows of noobness and aspires to the skies of the Manhattan Projects and Mars Bases, constantly heading upwards and forwards!

On this day new things are born, and old fall. UCAE is one of the new things rising to the stars, reborn from lack of activity on Planet Bob.

Her nations dispersed, there seemed to be no hope. But as the new year came, so came a new dawn.

</clichés>

Below is the charter of the UCAE:

United Countries Against Evil Charter

§1 The United Countries Against Evil (hereafter known as the UCAE) is a peaceful alliance and does not want war.

§2 The UCAE is led by one First Prime of the Alliance, who sits until resignement or death.

§3 The members of the UCAE shall elect one First Consul four times per year

§4 After each election the First Consul and First Prime shall select one Minister of Defence, one Minister of Internal Affairs and one Minister of Foreign Affairs.

§5 If the First Prime resigns, he shall select his replacement

§6 The Minister of Defence shall manage the military of the UCAE and negotiate peace in wars with non-aligned nations. He shall also be a part of peace negotiations with other alliances together with the First Consul, First Prime and Minister of Foreign Affairs.

§7 The Minister of Internal Affairs shall manage the recruitment, forums, IRC and economy of the UCAE.

§8 The Minister of Foreign Affairs shall manage treaty negotiations with other alliances.

§9 The entire government (First Prime, First Consul, MoD, MoIA, MoFA) has to approve the signing of a treaty for it to come into effect

§10 The entire government (First Prime, First Consul, MoD, MoIA, MoFA) has to approve a Declaration of War for it to be valid

§11 Any member of UCAE can start a Vote of No Confidence against any government member. It passes on a 75% YES vote, and the government member is immediatly removed from office. If the removed member is a Minister the First Prime and First Consul shall replace him with their choice. If the removed member is the First Consul there will be a new election held. If the removed member is the First Prime there shall be an election to choose a new First Prime.

§12 Any member of UCAE can propose a new amendment to the charter, or changes to an existing amendment. If the First Prime and First Consul approves, there will be held a vote for all members to participate in. The amendment passes on a majority vote.

We wish all reading this a happy new year! We hope to see new members coming in!

Our IRC is #UCAE and forums have an enormous address.

Edited by genius15

A few questions:

1. What server is your IRC channel on?

2. What color is your alliance on?

3. Are you protected?

1. if i'm not mistaken, coldfront

2. orange

3. not the alliance itself but my nation is currently protected by NV. i am currently attemting to fix that though

1. if i'm not mistaken, coldfront

2. orange

3. not the alliance itself but my nation is currently protected by NV. i am currently attemting to fix that though

1. Indeed.

2. k.

3. Protip: When a Bel Air nation asks if your protected, and you're not, lie and say your entire alliance is. But don't say by who, or you get bad PR.

is it really that hard to click the link or copy and paste and then bookmark it? :huh:

Yes... very hard... again too much effort... unless you have some sort of prize for doing that... without any of those... surveys

Edited by Deathistan

i'm pretty new to Bob and i do that

sadly, and thats true for all aspects of life in general, people as a whole are kind of dumb

anyways do what you want, just a pointer from an evil ruler of an evil nation who'll just sit back and laugh now

Edited by Deathistan