Leave the Gun, Take the Cannolis

This thing of ours...

flags.png

chiacchierone.png

"There was this kid I grew up with; he was younger than me. Sorta looked up to me, you know. We did our first work together, worked our way out of the street. Things were good, we made the most of it. During Prohibition, we ran molasses into Canada... made a fortune, your father, too. As much as anyone, I loved him and trusted him. Later on he had an idea to build a nation This was a great man, a man of vision and guts. And there isn't even a plaque, or a signpost or a statue of him in that town! Someone put a bullet through his eye. No one knows who gave the order. When I heard it, I wasn't angry; I knew he was head-strong, talking loud, saying stupid things. So when he turned up dead, I let it go. And I said to myself, this is the business we've chosen; I didn't ask who gave the order, because it had nothing to do with business."

cannolis.png

consigliere.png

Who's the Daddy? I will always be your son, but I will never have anything to do with your business.

makeamarriage.png

Stupid thugs. People behaving like that with guns. There are people in this world who go about demanding to be killed. You must have noticed them. They quarrel in gambling games. They jump out of their automobiles in a rage. They humiliate and bully people whose capabilities they do not know. These are people who wander through the world shouting, kill me. And there's always someone ready to oblige to them.

waste.png

If we should be shot in the head by a police officer, or hung in a jail cell, or if we're struck by a bolt of lightening, then I'm going to blame some of the people in this room and that, I do not forgive. But, that aside, let say that I swear, on the souls of my grandchildren, that I will not be the one to break the peace we have made here today.

piacere.png

Do me this favor. I won't forget it. Ask your friends in the neighborhood about me. They'll tell you I know how to return a favor.

vafanapole.png

You're not a brother, you're not a friend. I don't want to know you or what you do. I don't want to see you at the hotels, I don't want you near my house. When you see our mother, I want to know a day in advance, so I won't be there. You understand?

Signed for The Family,

Godfather- Bomber66

Boss of Foreigen Affairs- Mr.Sonny

Boss of Military Affairs- Lord Ditka

Boss of Internal Affairs- BlackjackCF

Underboss- Magicalbricks

Consigliere- aaannndddyyy

Signed for Nordreich,

sigblack.png

Nemhauser, His Infernal Majesty, Reichskaiser von Nordreich

Vinzent Zeppelin, His Imperial Excellency, Kronprinz des Reiches

Isolde, Minister of Foreign Affairs

pd73bassman, Minister of Recruitment and Admissions

Gottrich Northeim, Minister of the Interior

Sigurd Odinnson, Minister of Culture and Propaganda

Chiftelos, Reichsgeneral

PuliSher, Reichsbanker

Sigrun, Althing

UnLimited, Althing

lolxj.jpg

"In the end, they made me an offer I couldn't refuse."

This is good to see. Anyone who knows Nordreich knows they're the best possible allies, and I am sure I can speak for all of RoA when I say any friend of Nordreich's is a friend of ours!

o/ Nordreich

o/ The Family