Honor in the atomic age

[center][img]http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae292/Wifey31183/db4dion.png[/img][/center]

It is with great pleasure Death Before Dishonor welcomes a new alliance to the yellow team! Without further ado We welcome Integrated Order of Nations and announce formal protection.

[b]Article I- Protection:[/b]
Death Before Dishonor (DB4D) vows to watch over and protect the Integrated Order of Nations (ION) from hostile actions. Any attack or other hostile action toward ION will be considered as hostilities toward DB4D.
[b]
Article II- Sovereignty:[/b]
DB4D shall continue to respect the Sovereignty of ION and their freedom to govern themselves internally.

[b]Article III- Wars and Commitment:[/b]
ION may not enter into any conflict, or sign military treaties without the approval of DB4D for the duration of this document. ION does reserve the option but is not obligated to aid DB4D in either defensive or offensive wars.

[b]Article IV- Senate:[/b]
ION agrees to support DB4D in yellow team senate for the duration of this protection agreement. ION leadership will instruct their members to vote for the senator of DB4D's choosing.

[b]Article V- Cancellation[/b]
This document may be cancelled for any reason by either party after a 72 hour notice is given.

[u][b]Signed for DB4D[/b][/u]
Supreme Commander: Aryan83
Supreme Regent: Erixxxx
CMoFA: mankiller
DMoFA: DracoDark
MoIA: MrAstro34
MoWD: the reaper

[b][u]Signed for ION[/u][/b]
Trium: KillerCruiser, TBA, TBA
MoIA: ericg95
MoFA: BirdMan
MoR: Diego18

Edited by MrAstro34

[quote name='Mr flubb' timestamp='1334104480' post='2950867']
Um..... Theres only one trium.... Did I do my math wrong?
[/quote]

I had not noticed that... An excellent observation there, Flubb.