Paragon DoW

V1RU5

[center][img]http://i54.tinypic.com/6nt6gz.jpg[/img][/center]

USN declared on our allies and protectors FEAR. We cannot allow this to go unpunished.

Paragon hereby declares war on USN. Here's to a fun and honorable fight.

Signed
R3nowned - Master of Paragon
V1RU5 - Fire Dragonslayer of Paragon

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1322976206' post='2861642']
Thank you for the support, USN, Menotah and now tLR are too much for us to handle alone...the fail is strong with them.
[/quote]

Ironic how you have how many people attacking us tonight?

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1322976206' post='2861642']
Thank you for the support, USN, Menotah and now tLR are too much for us to handle alone...the fail is strong with them.
[/quote]

We're gonna be there soon brother :ph34r:

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1322976503' post='2861654']
Ironic how you have how many people attacking us tonight?
[/quote]
Ironic how your blitz as like, 4 wars and a granny who got turned around and accidentally wandered into a kill zone

[quote name='R3nowned' timestamp='1322976681' post='2861659']
Oh come on, we have less than half your number, you're not intimidated by our DoW are you? :)
[/quote]
Nah I'm not afraid, i don't mind being blown up agian as long as i get to blow some up too. I'm looking forward to the fair fight with Paragon, but not so much too the others who will be joining you.

[quote name='CBray' timestamp='1322976761' post='2861665']
Ironic how your blitz as like, 4 wars and a granny who got turned around and accidentally wandered into a kill zone
[/quote]
USN has never been good with blitz's. Defending Menotah is our goal and we're doing that the best we can.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1322977325' post='2861699']
USN has never been good with blitz's. Defending Menotah is our goal and we're doing that the best we can.
[/quote]

Trust me, we know.

[quote name='rodrod' timestamp='1322977325' post='2861699']
[/quote]

It's more than not being good with blitzing. More like tittering on the edge of collapse. If only all of USN had the heart you did, Rodrod.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1322977835' post='2861757']
It's more than not being good with blitzing. More like tittering on the edge of collapse. If only all of USN had the heart you did, Rodrod.
[/quote]
Many of us do, otherwise we would have disband after Karma. USN was one a great alliance, with a history of being honorable (GATO-IV) and even if we're not the alliance we used to be, we still hold true to the same honor and ideals, with or without the NS to back them up. An alliance isn't all about the numbers behind it but the heart of the members in it.