Official Announcement from Murder Inc.

TheEraser

[center][img]http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j24/jgator/MI2.jpg[/img]
This is the life we lead,the life we chose and there is only one guarantee; none of us will see heaven.
[/center]

So it would seem that there are people out there who would seek to harm Murder Inc. There are those who would see us disband into oblivion. keep praying pretty boys, Murder Inc. is stronger than you could ever imaging, our resolve is stronger than you could even begin to comprehend, and yes we are coming for you :ph34r:

Earlier tonight a band of merry men tried to Coup MI. After much heated discussion and me screaming and hollering at everyone on both sides of this fiasco, i have accepted the resignation of Marcus and ejected eddy from government. I have assumed full control of murder inc. with the blessing of all the interested parties.

the government of Murder Inc. is now as follows:

Elborrador.

that is it. in the days to come i'm sure i will delegate positions as i see fit, but i remain the law. the stable pillar of Murder Inc.

/s/ for Murder Inc.
elborrador

[quote name='Titus Pullo' date='28 February 2010 - 01:43 AM' timestamp='1267339597' post='2207826']
Ordo Paradoxia pledges its full support of the newly current government of Murder Inc.
[/quote]

kiss $@!

I don't see what's new to the Government, Elborrador was ALREADY Leader, All that happened is I ended up resigning after a chat with elborrador. BEazy and Coolgreen are just trying to cause more drama than needed.

Confusion.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='28 February 2010 - 03:00 PM' timestamp='1267398214' post='2208950']
I don't see what's new to the Government, Elborrador was ALREADY Leader, All that happened is I ended up resigning after a chat with elborrador. BEazy and Coolgreen are just trying to cause more drama than needed.

Confusion.
[/quote]

You can never have to much drama.

[quote name='Dom Zak' date='28 February 2010 - 04:38 PM' timestamp='1267393347' post='2208828']
Perhaps
The World may never know! :o
[/quote]
That's what those punks said about the tootsie roll too

[quote name='Confusion' date='28 February 2010 - 06:00 PM' timestamp='1267398214' post='2208950']

Confusion.
[/quote]
Please, you never acted as if Elbo had the final say. You had always acted like you were the supreme deity. For the most part everything MI did you put on your shoulders. Also, thanks for helping us with trades :\ And I agree with CG

[quote name='Believland' date='28 February 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1267407896' post='2209179']
That's what those punks said about the tootsie roll too

Please, you never acted as if Elbo had the final say. You had always acted like you were the supreme deity. For the most part everything MI did you put on your shoulders. Also, thanks for helping us with trades :\ And I agree with CG
[/quote]
Ok let me get this in your head, Elbo Did have the Final Say in everything, go ask him and get your facts straight before you come talk Bull Crap on OWF. you know who asked for the OP treaty? Guess who? elbo. Also you were the one to act like you where the Surpeme rule. you made all those policies without even telling me or elbo. so nice try. try again later.

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Zikawe' date='28 February 2010 - 08:35 PM' timestamp='1267407538' post='2209171']
You can never have to much drama.
[/quote]
Actually you can.
But sorry I'm retired.

Signed,
[i]Retired Drama King of TE
Long Live the King
The Kind Has Died
Confusion.[/i]

Edited by Confusion

[quote name='Confusion' date='28 February 2010 - 06:27 PM' timestamp='1267410686' post='2209255']
Actually you can.
But sorry I'm retired.

Signed,
[i]Retired Drama King of TE
Long Live the King
The Kind Has Died
Confusion.[/i]
[/quote]

You cannot. :ph34r:

TRG Would like to announce the fact Elborrador still sleeps with a teddy called Mr. Pinky. He also attends Star Wars Conventions dressed as Klingon because he doesn't quite understand Science Fiction movies.

For these reasons, he is not allowed to be government of MI unless he posts a picture of himself in his Klingon costume holdning Mr. Pinky. If he doesn't do this, TRG will just agree to the fact that He is now the sole Leader of MI.

Any particular reason a Murder Inc. member has 'contacted' an RD member?

We tend to not take veiled threats, well.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif[/img]

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='03 March 2010 - 12:30 AM' timestamp='1267605231' post='2212453']
Any particular reason a Murder Inc. member has 'contacted' an RD member?

We tend to not take veiled threats, well.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif[/img]
[/quote]

Just declare war and be done with it.