Official Announcement from Murder Inc.

TheEraser

[quote name='Strykewolf' date='03 March 2010 - 03:30 AM' timestamp='1267605231' post='2212453']
Any particular reason a Murder Inc. member has 'contacted' an RD member?

We tend to not take veiled threats, well.

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/sleep.gif[/img]
[/quote]
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. perhaps send me a PM? You'er one of the few alliances, i actually like so....yeah :ph34r:

[quote name='elborrador' date='04 March 2010 - 07:48 AM' timestamp='1267719713' post='2213728']
I have literally no idea what you're talking about. perhaps send me a PM? You'er one of the few alliances, i actually like so....yeah :ph34r:
[/quote]
it appears to have been a mistaken message :)
the sender apologized.. thank you for responding:)

Edited by arcticllama

[quote]that is it. in the days to come i'm sure i will delegate positions as i see fit, but i remain the law. the stable pillar of Murder Inc.[/quote]

LMAO let's see how long MI lasts

[quote]Ok let me get this in your head, Elbo Did have the Final Say in everything, go ask him and get your facts straight before you come talk Bull Crap on OWF. you know who asked for the OP treaty? Guess who? elbo. Also you were the one to act like you where the Surpeme rule. you made all those policies without even telling me or elbo. so nice try. try again later[/quote]

Hate to burst ur lil bubble marcus but me and elb spoke about that treaty and i came up with the idea :) and Marcus don't !@#$@#$ try and bs anyone u allways had the final say

[quote name='EddyH' date='09 March 2010 - 10:22 AM' timestamp='1268159287' post='2219458']
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????

I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND THIS HAPPENS????????? my idols GRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH COUP ME $%&@ FACES I'LL BRING MI DOWN :)
[/quote]

This is the kind of reaction I was hoping Marcus would have when I first had these attacks happen. If only you showed up on time ...

And good luck bringing MI down! Sure seems like its going to be hard ;D

[quote name='EddyH' date='09 March 2010 - 12:22 PM' timestamp='1268159287' post='2219458']
WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF???????????????

I LEAVE FOR A WEEK AND THIS HAPPENS????????? my idols GRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH COUP ME $%&@ FACES I'LL BRING MI DOWN :)
[/quote]
You really don't understand this place, do you?