Imperium Recognition of War

9 minutes ago, hartfw said:

Okay, my turn to ask.

10:20 PM 

<•Immortan_Junka>

He said in #sengoku the other day that he had no issues disbanding an AA that sold tech at rates he disagreed with

Mind providing the logs from this public channel? 

Thanks.

Considering I was using andchat, no I don't have logs as far as I can tell right now, but I do remember you saying it as clearly as day that you have no issues disbanding an alliance if they sell tech at rates you don't like.

The fact that you latch on the scumbag itchy's leaked logs of internal SNX communications really says alot about your endorsement of such activities.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Considering I was using andchat, no I don't have logs, but I do remember you saying it as clearly as day that you have no issues disbanding an alliance if they sell tech at rates you don't like.

The fact that you latch on the scumbag itchy's leaked logs of internal SNX communications really says alot about your endorsement of such activities.

And when was this?  Hopefully one of the many people who spend time in that public channel can confirm your story.

Or if not, your members will know what I know.   That you are a lying bag of filth, who has thrown out reckless claims like that and brought this war upon yourself.

Fortunately, public channels are public so this one should be easy to resolve.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering I was using andchat, no I don't have logs as far as I can tell right now, but I do remember you saying it as clearly as day that you have no issues disbanding an alliance if they sell tech at rates you don't like.

Ah yes, latching on to 'facts'. The horror...

24 minutes ago, hartfw said:

And when was this?  Hopefully one of the many people who spend time in that public channel can confirm your story.

Or if not, your members will know what I know.   That you are a lying bag of filth, who has thrown out reckless claims like that and brought this war upon yourself.

Fortunately, public channels are public so this one should be easy to resolve.

If anyone has the logs to prove it they are welcome to bring them forth. If not I will not particularly worry about it, and here's why:

Internal communications within an alliance are a matter of sovereignty, and not subject to the opinions of foreigners, especially not foreigners who are at war with us. This is the same situation as prior challenges to our sovereignty when demands were made that SNX change leadership and accept foreign rule during the War on Terror. Whether the claim is true or false is irrelevant, as alliance sovereignty trumps all other considerations.

Just because an enemy takes the egregious step of planting a mole within our alliance, a clear violation of sovereignty as well as against the norms of war, and leaks communications to foreigners, does not make said communications a foreign matter. Any foreigner who makes it his business is meddling in our internal affairs.

I will warn right now that violations of our sovereignty are the highest threat to the Imperium, far more of a threat than that nukes pose. The integrity of our sovereignty is above all other considerations, including peace, and any aggressor who is planning to transgress on our sovereignty as part of negotiations will be fighting us for a very long time.

The basic tenets of alliance sovereignty goes all the way back to Vladimir's the Meaning of Freedom essay in 2007 and will not be transgressed upon so long as I am in command here.

Edited by Immortan Junka

6 minutes ago, the rebel said:

Lol Junka gets caught in the act telling fairy tales to his government and membership.

All he can do is complain about the information leak. In hopes his forum active government and membership don't see his lies to them.

Nothing I have said can be proven to be a lie, it's just speculation on the part of (surprise) those attempting to destroy the Imperium.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nothing I have said can be proven to be a lie, it's just speculation the part of (surprise) those attempting to destroy the Imperium.

These lies must hold a lot of truth to them as you refuse to back up your propaganda by not disclosing full logs.

Why hide the truth from them, unless you're lying yourself?

Edited by the rebel

Nothing I have said can be proven to be a lie, it's just speculation on the part of (surprise) those attempting to destroy the Imperium.

I have logs from everything said when I am in #sengoku.  Nothing you said happened.  Saying it is just speculation is as false as all the other trash you have said.

Your alliance is now at war because of your comments, that you won't take any responsibility for them isn't really surprising at this point. 

Just now, the rebel said:

These lies must hold a lot of truth to them as you refuse to back up your propaganda by disclosing full logs.

Why hide the truth from them, unless you're lying yourself?

Because it's none of your business. Now go back to attacking noobs and hope I don't destroy the last 200 mill of your warchest.

1 minute ago, hartfw said:

I have logs from everything said when I am in #sengoku.  Nothing you said happened.  Saying it is just speculation is as false as all the other trash you have said.

Your alliance is now at war because of your comments, that you won't take any responsibility for them isn't really surprising at this point. 

I've taken responsibility for my comments, and I still hold that I am correct in saying you were supporting Monsters Inc.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Because it's none of your business. Now go back to attacking noobs and hope I don't destroy the last 200 mill of your warchest.

You're right its none of my business why you're lying to your membership and government, its their business and they should act on it as you brought this upon them.

Im attacking nuclear nations but funny that you calling them noobs, lying to them and now insulting them.

Who needs enemies with a leader who insults them and lies to them.

I've taken responsibility for my comments

No, you haven't. You make up lies and post them and hope no one calls you out.  And making up a lie that someone said they would disband alliances over tech rates in a public channel was a particularly dumb one as its easily verified as not true.  

You have engaged in a systematic pattern of slander and &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*, alliance and personal attacks, and repugnant behavior in both public and private. The result has been war. I hope the membership of SNX is happy with what they are defending.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

So it's okay for you to spread false rumors that 'Sengoku wants to enforce tech slavery' for your own personal gain at the expense of Sengoku's reputation?

And you wonder why Cowboys want to bash your head in...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

LH, you are in no position to claim that you have been telling the truth through this debacle. You lied about Scotland antagonizing, you lied about us encouraging them to form a micro bloc, so your credibility is pretty much shot too.

Edited by RightHonorable
Added a bit

50 minutes ago, RightHonorable said:

so your credibility is pretty much shot too.

SNXs own government member admits that Junka's credibility is shot

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

2) In the SNX private government meeting, SNX government members asked Junka about the actual 'tech slavery claim'. See conversation below:

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Those 'members' were your own lied-to gov members.

Sorry to burst your bubble but those logs aren't from a "government meeting" nor are they from a "government channel".

Edited by AvengerFin

If I were any member of SNX, I'd be more worried about rooting out the mole than worrying about Junka. At least you know exactly where and who Junka is and can keep tabs on him while he runs you to the ground. This mole is building a brick wall behind a curtain that you're about to run face first into; and you enable your own disaster by falling to his will and dividing yourselves - especially in public.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

itchy's leaked logs of internal SNX communications 

4 minutes ago, AvengerFin said:

Sorry to burst your bubble but those logs aren't from a "government meeting" nor are they from a "government channel".

For the sake of interpretation, "Internal SNX communications"

is that better?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

For the sake of interpretation, "Internal SNX communications"

is is that better?

Not just for the sake of interpretation, but for the sake of plain error correction. Makes your "govt level leak" much less of a govt leak :)

Edited by AvengerFin

4 minutes ago, AvengerFin said:

Not just for the sake of interpretation, but for the sake of plain error correction. Makes your "govt level leak" much less of a govt leak :)

That involves government members...

1 hour ago, hartfw said:

No, you haven't. You make up lies and post them and hope no one calls you out.  And making up a lie that someone said they would disband alliances over tech rates in a public channel was a particularly dumb one as its easily verified as not true.  

You have engaged in a systematic pattern of slander and &#33;@#&#036;%^&amp;*, alliance and personal attacks, and repugnant behavior in both public and private. The result has been war. I hope the membership of SNX is happy with what they are defending.

We are defending our sovereignty against unscrupulous invaders that will stop at nothing to destroy the Imperium... whether using moles, breaking NAPs, threatening forced disbandment, discuss internal communications publically... no action is too low for the barbarians who seek to dismantle us.

We have been here before, and survived the savagery of our enemies, those with a Napoleon complex who seek to conquer free men who choose to fight for a noble civilization... an Imperium of four ancient alliances who hold high a moral lamp in an age of degeneracy and decay.

Mere numbers will do nothing to change that this is a struggle of will and spirit against an invader who will do anything to crush us.

32 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

If I were any member of SNX, I'd be more worried about rooting out the mole than worrying about Junka. At least you know exactly where and who Junka is and can keep tabs on him while he runs you to the ground. This mole is building a brick wall behind a curtain that you're about to run face first into; and you enable your own disaster by falling to his will and dividing yourselves - especially in public.

I'm sure hartfw and LH will be disappointed when our business stops being leaked in public.

40 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We are defending our sovereignty against unscrupulous invaders that will stop at nothing to destroy the Imperium... whether using moles, breaking NAPs, threatening forced disbandment, discuss internal communications publically... no action is too low for the barbarians who seek to dismantle us.

We have been here before, and survived the savagery of our enemies, those with a Napoleon complex who seek to conquer free men who choose to fight for a noble civilization... an Imperium of four ancient alliances who hold high a moral lamp in an age of degeneracy and decay.

Mere numbers will do nothing to change that this is a struggle of will and spirit against an invader who will do anything to crush us.

You forgot to mention Sengoku's love for tech slavery and Hartw's desire to disband alliances if they weren't selling tech at the rate he likes...

you know, the lies you told to your own members and to and your own government

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

This discussion is heading in the wrong direction. It should be about Minc threatening sovereign peacefull micro alliances and their interference on its foreign affairs with the now apparent backing of bigger players.