Communist Party of CyberNations Protectorate

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean, sure. Trotsky won't last two weeks anyway, everyone else... well, I've only heard rumors of your incompetence. Oh, except Tehmina. I couldn't put it better than Craig so I'll let his post speak for me. Let's see, am I forgetting anything...

Oh yeah. The guy who asked how large my warchest was. Hi. Please try something. We've got some pretty thirsty nations in the 126k range.

I mean, sure. Trotsky won't last two weeks anyway, everyone else... well, I've only heard rumors of your incompetence. Oh, except Tehmina. I couldn't put it better than Craig so I'll let his post speak for me. Let's see, am I forgetting anything...

Oh yeah. The guy who asked how large my warchest was. Hi. Please try something. We've got some pretty thirsty nations in the 126k range.

You've seen my laziness first hand. Trotsky, ronjoy, and demo only make 3 out of 14 so far. But you've seen different sides of them than I have in LSF....

And don't kid yourself about who would try something. The schemes for our downfall are in many minds since the OP. We are a peaceful group looking to re-establish something that is newly missing from planet Bob...

Are we having some fun and getting some lulz? Of course, otherwise it'd be such a dull affair...

Don't let Craig speak for you. He is keeping a revenge list like a creep. We are listed in game, so just screenshot it or something. 

Edited by Space Monkey

I've been busting my hump, ese. You haven't been active in like 3 years, you can't say anything :P

I was around. Just inactive, and had literally nothing to do with anything. 

But if we're going to talk about short memories, isn't it kind of weird that you're snug as a bug in a rug in Umbrella not very long after forming DL and jumping INT during eQ when they were already being attacked by like 20 alliances? 

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

:popcorn:
as communist nation we want join Communist Party of CyberNations
and we propose the adoption of our national currency - the famous "Communist Women Owns All!!!"  :awesome:
for all the nations of Communist Party of CyberNations
In addition, as an act of goodwill, we propose to establish a quota of party members reserved for men, equivalent to 5% (currently in our nation the quota for men is the 0% and the quota for women is 100%) :awesome:

Queen Peggy Inga, absolute monarch of Sisterhood of Pain.

I've been busting my hump, ese. You haven't been active in like 3 years, you can't say anything :P

Things haven't been going nearly badly enough to indicate that you've been involved.

Sci, don't talk to me. You killed my trade circle. Traitor.

You guys want to start trouble, fine. But come up with your own damn name, you lazy shiznos.

Things haven't been going nearly badly enough to indicate that you've been involved.

Sci, don't talk to me. You killed my trade circle. Traitor.

You guys want to start trouble, fine. But come up with your own damn name, you lazy shiznos.

Like how INT did horrible when I was involved? That peak NS and geopolitical position was truly the work of a clown   :v:

Don't stoop to their level, pwny. You're smarter than that and way too inactive for it 

I wish the lolcommies werent so bad at building nations...

When have lolcommies ever been ones for production and efficiency? They only got anywhere ever by copying the Germans and Japanese :P

But remember guys, if you disagree with CPCN on anything, you're a racist, sexist and a homophobe by default. That's a certain fact.

Oh hey its that time every year where this guy pops in for a few months. Don't worry, he'll surely be out of here in the next 10-12 weeks.

Oh hey, it's that time every 3 years where this guy decides to show up. Don't worry, he's gone now.  :ph34r:

I've been around this whole time, gringo. If you were more active you would know this.

I mean, I will probably get bored of this and go inactive eventually, but it will be on my own terms, and not those of bitter babies

When have lolcommies ever been ones for production and efficiency? They only got anywhere ever by copying the Germans and Japanese :P

But remember guys, if you disagree with CPCN on anything, you're a racist, sexist and a homophobe by default. That's a certain fact.

Don't conflate these $%&@ boys bashing our project for any entertainment of your actual racist sexist and homophobic beliefs :v

Remember when you deleted six years of work because you actually unironically hate women?

Don't conflate these $%&@ boys bashing our project for any entertainment of your actual racist sexist and homophobic beliefs :v

lmao. Hey, just yesterday while I was at the mall, a hispanic dude decided to cold approach me. In Trotters' world: QUICK! THROW HIM IN JAIL!

[spoiler]wait, nevermind, he's hispanic. THROW THE WHITE GUY IN JAIL INSTEAD! :smug:[/spoiler]

@ Rey, no I deleted because an lolcommie Shit-lord decided to ban a 6-year old member.

Edited by KainIIIC

The fact that you think some guy who was talking to you at the mall was hitting on you confirms the 6-year-old affirmation 

dunno wtf he was doing tbh, briefly noticed him in one store, and talked to me in another.. asked what I did and where I went to school..

I think, like everything lolcommie related, it's just envy on your part :P

Being called a psycho by Rey is like a badge of honor.

You're the one looking into friendly conversations there Churchill lmfao

Naww, I just wouldn't want the poor guy to be jailed for it like you do :P

Edited by KainIIIC