GOONS break agreement

but you wrong. I should not contact this Sardonic. Your own government MoFA says never contact Sardonic. It is written on Emperor Marx CN page to only contact him never Sardonic. I have yet to get reply from Emperor Marx. I will not sit and wait while a Zulu is attacked. It is within any alliances right to counterattack the offending nation. I have a bit more knowledge and guidance this time on rediculas politics. At this point in the time I have asked for no help or reps. I just would like Goons to control their members. If a Zulu do this to some one without my permission I would punish such Zulu so others teach lesson.

The "don't contact Sardonic" is a joke. If you go to Sardonic you will get results just as good as Marx.

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop trying to help him.  His tears are delicious.

ahh the tears are tears of joy and anticipation as I shall stand over the vanquished Goonie Benny. Idiot Benny even put my name in his war declaration against king Steven. He invite so I come to visit him

As an outside party, I find it funny that people are "crying" when they are saying things that other people don't like.

Use that Iklwa to stop all the "crying" done by the GOONS in this thread, Zulu.

As an outside party, I find it funny that people are "crying" when they are saying things that other people don't like.

Use that Iklwa to stop all the "crying" done by the GOONS in this thread, Zulu.

The only one crying is Zulu.

• 3 weeks later...