An Ordo Paradoxia Announcement

Tiger, this is how you bash stupid downdeclares, I hope you are paying attention :P

Let's take a moment to giggle at [url="http://tournament.cybernations.net/alliance_stats.asp?ID=10&input1="]OP's alliance graph:[/url]

1/5: 258.055 tot ns.
1/6: 285.516 tot ns
1/7: 275.650 tot ns
1/8: 267,358 tot ns

Realllyyyy? THAT'S IT!?!
I'm not even going to look at SUN's or Citadel's, Tiger or KC can do that.

I still have a hard time believing certain members of OP had the hypocritical gumption and lack of vison to come into the RE/tW war thread and criticize it as being soft. If one were to look at every war done by any alliance in TE up to this time, and possibly in several rounds, there is not a HARDER war chosen over there. In round 24, even including the TPC war, there might not be a SOFTER war than this one right here.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357660611' post='3072843']
Let's be real here, Clash. Part of the reason the numbers are so far off now is two-fold. One, our initial blitz and prewar buildup. NS was not ideally perfect at the start but I dare anyone to show me wars where they ever are. Also, everyone knows we have a grwat blitz, that shaved alot of NS from opponents and has guarenteed no successful could happen. This has caused targets to turtle and not rebuy, keeping NS low and falling. Hell OP could drop alot of ave NS by dumping our air forces and tanks and skew our ave NS. The numbers were much closer at the wars start. Was it ideal, no it wasn't but if we had blitzed you guys I guarentee a closely similar result, except I know that mass turtleing would not result. Maybe things would be different if we had told SUN to prepare, who knows, but we used every tool in our box and always will.
[/quote]

Oh yeah yeah I know all this. But it still counts y'know? All that just makes this even MORE a massive down-declare that you KNEW it was going to be like this. Yeah you guys have a great blitz, and all the rest of that too - so why don't you include that as part of your war thinking and show it in what wars you choose? You have barely taken any damage! This is just incredibly weak.

Thomas was criticizing us for waiting for someone to hit us, and you guys passed us over for THIS nonsense? MY BAD, HELLAS! It certainly wasn't just you. Its the ridiculous, hypocritical and BS sniveling done in our thread that really gets me. Hypocricy always ticks me off, but really, WOW. Compare the wars. It's just not even remotely close by several orders of magnatude LOL

Edited by Clash

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357661103' post='3072846']

Oh yeah yeah I know all this. But it still counts y'know? All that just makes this even MORE a massive down-declare that you KNEW it was going to be like this. Yeah you guys have a great blitz, and all the rest of that too - so why don't you include that as part of your war thinking and show it in what wars you choose? You have barely taken any damage! This is just incredibly weak.

Thomas was criticizing us for waiting for someone to hit us, and you guys passed us over for THIS nonsense? MY BAD, HELLAS! It certainly wasn't just you. Its the ridiculous, hypocritical and BS sniveling done in our thread that really gets me. Hypocricy always ticks me off, but really, WOW. Compare the wars. It's just not even remotely close by several orders of magnatude LOL
[/quote]
Ok, what should we do? Peace is open to both SUN/Citadel should they wish it. If they do, should we just declare on both RE and TW and call it fun since we are telling you in advance. I mean nothing will ever be perfect, I explained our thought process to you on irc. If I remember correctly you were talking about declaring on both hellas and sun because you thought their wars were bogus.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357661879' post='3072848']Ok, what should we do? Peace is open to both SUN/Citadel should they wish it.
[...]
If they do, should we just declare on both RE and TW and call it fun since we are telling you in advance.
[...]
If I remember correctly you were talking about declaring on both hellas and sun because you thought their wars were bogus.[/quote]
Imagine the spasms bcortell would have. Grinding alliances into the dust unmercifully is his preaching specialty these days.

After all the crying so many - including some of you - did about TPC hitting nations at war?
It would triple your already high hypocracy factor, which I must say realllyyy tweaks me.

I sure did! Also perhaps others, like Rat Basterds if needed. This would be in the never happened situation of you and RE going to war and leaving us find our own war as the last big alliance left in peace. I agree with you, it's hard to find something to do when everything else is off the table.

With Hellas, the counter wars by TPC sort of took them off any target list ideas. It would mean only hitting the very top Hellas nations, and that gets tricky. I'd rather not go that route or anywhere near it, and we'd not follow TPC's lead of last round anyways. With SUN, it would have been like wednesday or later, to let them buy back all the infra they lost in their wars and restock warchest. Losing one of them kind of kills the thought on both of them.

You know if it ever really came to it, I would literally divide the Warriors in half and fight ourselves. If we ever got to the point TPC got last round, that's what we would do. Most should know by now we crap on flag chasing, that flag is made of the same pixels my casualites are. I value the latter more. Not saying that's an option for you, just saying.

You guys have the early "TPC" of last round positon for this round, and for the same reasons.
Let's see if you handle it better than they did.

The trouble is OP has been so negative and vocal on the OWF against others on down declares, pre-arranged wars and any other mechanism of war that doesn't appease them that they were always going to cop a kicking for any dubious action of theirs. And this is a hard turd to polish. However, I really am apathetic to their actions despite their constant jibes at RE et al for certain similar acts.

The problem is that there are a vocal minority of persons in the TE community who whinge if you fire a cruise missile in the wrong direction. In essence these persons are what I term to be 'precious' and for one reason or another cannot get their head around the simple fact that TE encourages war. Hell, it has no peace mode and entices the player to, "Declare war on others and purchase from a wide variety of military options including soldiers, tanks, cruise and nuclear missiles, navy, aircraft, and spies to bring wrath upon those who dare cross you." There is no reference about up declares, down declares, arranged wars, non arranged wars, turtling, and any other crap. Only the precious few have bullishly articulated and imposed their own morals/standards to CN-TE standards which is in essence a quick game of dog eat dog. This is not CN-SE - your nation grows but...now wait for it...it gets attacked. But for some reason the precious few continue to cause Planet Bob's biggest cry-fest every time they perceive to be on the losing side or look at something sideways thus conning some vulnerable individuals on the OWF along the way.

And I am not having a crack at OP (although you guys have been exponents) because these precious idiots are in every !@#$@#$ TE alliance.

If you hate wars whether it's fair or unfair then $%&@ off and join a neutral alliance on CN-SE or better yet take up nude Twister!

If some alliance wars are viewed detrimentally then the solution is to assist the aggrieved party and attack the so-called offending alliance. Yes, I have been on the receiving end of those hidings, and have handed out some...but who cares...just get on with things and rebuild.

TL;DR:[list=1]
[*]$%&@ off if you don't like getting beaten in war. You are not going to win everytime.

[*]Stop whining (especially if you are not directly involed) your negativity ruins this game.

[*]If you get kicked, then take vengeance later.
[/list]

[quote]
Thomas was criticizing us for waiting for someone to hit us
[/quote]

I was not, Clash.

I was simply trying to understand why you did not act upon an Act of War perpetrated against tW by RE. I was however expressing my personal displeasure with negotiated wars starting to change the nature of TE.

And on a side note, to all of those that say OP always takes the easy route. Y'all must have forgotten this, maybe one of the biggest updeclare in a LONG time....

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114041"]http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114041[/url]

And that was after OP had fought back a nuke-armed rogue AA that attacked on day 4-5 of the round. And after being coupled with Hellas (who was already in an active war) and attacked by a much bigger RE.

Oh well, memories are selectively short at times. :P

Carry on.

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1357666071' post='3072865']
If some alliance wars are viewed detrimentally then the solution is to assist the aggrieved party and attack the so-called offending alliance. Yes, I have been on the receiving end of those hidings, and have handed out some...but who cares...just get on with things and rebuild.

TL;DR:[list=1]
[*]$%&@ off if you don't like getting beaten in war. You are not going to win everytime.

[*]Stop whining (especially if you are not directly involed) your negativity ruins this game.

[*]If you get kicked, then take vengeance later.
[/list]
[/quote]

B-)

Thank you, SirDog, for reminding us all what TE is about, and what are we to properly expect from one and all actions on this side of CN ...! Wow! Salute to Wise Doggie the Sir...LOL!!! :D;) Let's have FUN People!!! WE got gotten... WE"ll get you later...!!! ;)

Edited by HDSupreme

I will tell you what to do with worthless cowards of alliiances and we have the classic coward allaince in this example. Not only a massive underdeclare but waiting till the massively lower stat alliance is just out of a war. Look at my nation as an example and you will find it mirrored across the board. Three of them attacking a nation with half their infra and who was just out of war so didin't have barracks or gc's. Especially so early in a round you don't expect anything to be spineless when the place is littered with alliances who have had no wars.\

I have been doing this on and off for years and I have never seen anything lower than this mob in this game. They set a new standard of low . It also comes back to mind that I have been in a war in a previous round with one of their master blitz heros when everything was on an even fotting and of course in a situation like that he got his ass kicked all over the place so they now skulk around avoiding wars till an alliance with a much lesser average AND just out of war appears THEN they play out a pretend war.

These things are SO low down and pathetic the ones doing the most absurd ranting here have ZERO defensive casualties. A NON war. Ask yourself why that is. You think it's likely someone like me who has previously handed his ass to him on a plate when on an even footing doesn't know how to inflict casualties? The answer is obvious. They are as low as it gets and have a nerve to talk any utter crap about being masters of anything but avoiding wars.

And back to the solution. These creeps need to be taught a lesson of the same kind. Ambushed by a far sueprior force when just out of a war that actually did inflict damage. They have set their own standard and can have no complaints. Go at it.

[quote name='Thomasj_tx' timestamp='1357669056' post='3072880']
I was not, Clash.

I was simply trying to understand why you did not act upon an Act of War perpetrated against tW by RE. I was however expressing my personal displeasure with negotiated wars starting to change the nature of TE.

And on a side note, to all of those that say OP always takes the easy route. Y'all must have forgotten this, maybe one of the biggest updeclare in a LONG time....

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=114041"]http://forums.cybern...howtopic=114041[/url]

And that was after OP had fought back a nuke-armed rogue AA that attacked on day 4-5 of the round. And after being coupled with Hellas (who was already in an active war) and attacked by a much bigger RE.

Oh well, memories are selectively short at times. :P

Carry on.
[/quote]

Lets face it Cowboy - you have no desire to understand anything. You are one of those precious ones who elects to cry everytime there has been an unfair advantage...and then choose to sprout how great OP are.

1. I invite all and sundry to check Cowboy's wars and the distinct NS advantage he had at the commencement over each of the three victims he attacked. Its easy to do - check the max NS of each of the three opponents by their graphs and check Cowboy's & OP friend. Note also that two of his victims had just ended wars with NDO. In addition the other OP nation that had a considerable NS advantage also . That is a classic DOWN DECLARE something he continually cries about.

2. You love quoting the OP updeclare by RE but the truth is that I and other RE nations were recovering after a war much like these SUN nations were trying to do. When you continuously attacked RE on the OWF about down declares I pm'ed you to prove to you the opposite and told you that I updeclared only to be down declared in the counters. My intention was not to remove any heat from myself but to try to pull your cowboy head out of your backside to show you that your public sweeping generalisations about RE members were incorrect. However, the hat must have got stuck and you continued your rubbish as you do now. Shame, I remembered you differently at GPA. I have been a notorious updeclarer for RE - the proof to that is my abuse via PM to Stelios on more than once occassion for throwing me into the fire. I still like the fellow though..just.

3. "I was however expressing my personal displeasure with negotiated wars starting to change the nature of TE." It has nothing to do with you. Where was your expressment of personal displeasure during Woodstock - and the massive cry of down declare? (In SE) Huh? Yeah I was there - you made no grand statements or barely a wimper. But yet you have a cry over a harmless arrangemet on TE. I guess you are just a big fish in a small pond in TE. And SE you are nobody.

So stop quantifying your gutless stance for this massive DOWN DECLARE - at least Pauli has the conviction and honesty to offer a no frills explanation rather than your clap trap. Just stop it. I am really over your rot if you haven't noticed.

EDIT: "fills" to "frills" before someone whines over my spelling.

Edited by SirDog

[quote name='SirDog' timestamp='1357681484' post='3072920']

Lets face it Cowboy - you have no desire to understand anything. You are one of those precious ones who elects to cry everytime there has been an unfair advantage...and then choose to sprout how great OP are.

1. I invite all and sundry to check Cowboy's wars and the distinct NS advantage he had at the commencement over each of the three victims he attacked. Its easy to do - check the max NS of each of the three opponents by their graphs and check Cowboy's & OP friend. Note also that two of his victims had just ended wars with NDO. In addition the other OP nation that had a considerable NS advantage also . That is a classic DOWN DECLARE something he continually cries about.

2. You love quoting the OP updeclare by RE but the truth is that I and other RE nations were recovering after a war much like these SUN nations were trying to do. When you continuously attacked RE on the OWF about down declares I pm'ed you to prove to you the opposite and told you that I updeclared only to be down declared in the counters. My intention was not to remove any heat from myself but to try to pull your cowboy head out of your backside to show you that your public sweeping generalisations about RE members were incorrect. However, the hat must have got stuck and you continued your rubbish as you do now. Shame, I remembered you differently at GPA. I have been a notorious updeclarer for RE - the proof to that is my abuse via PM to Stelios on more than once occassion for throwing me into the fire. I still like the fellow though..just.

3. "I was however expressing my personal displeasure with negotiated wars starting to change the nature of TE." It has nothing to do with you. Where was your expressment of personal displeasure during Woodstock - and the massive cry of down declare? (In SE) Huh? Yeah I was there - you made no grand statements or barely a wimper. But yet you have a cry over a harmless arrangemet on TE. I guess you are just a big fish in a small pond in TE. And SE you are nobody.

So stop quantifying your gutless stance for this massive DOWN DECLARE - at least Pauli has the conviction and honesty to offer a no fills explanation rather than your clap trap. Just stop it. I am really over your rot if you haven't noticed.
[/quote]

I freakin' love your logic, your posts, and your pictures. Please keep it up lol

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357681871' post='3072924']
I freakin' love your logic, your posts, and your pictures. Please keep it up lol
[/quote]

To be quite frank...I am over this. It may be time to pull up stumps - for today anyway. Stelios may have to give me a special captain's talk.

[quote]I invite all and sundry to check Cowboy's wars and the distinct NS advantage he had at the commencement over each of the three victims he attacked.[/quote]

My NS was 7,764.

My two targets were 7,247 and 6,568. :rolleyes:

[quote]
Where was your expressment of personal displeasure during Woodstock - and the massive cry of down declare? (In SE) Huh? Yeah I was there - you made no grand statements or barely a wimper.
[/quote]

I have exactly ZERO clue what you are talking about. Care to explain?

Edited by Thomasj_tx

[quote name='Eljierro' timestamp='1357683992' post='3072937']
Somebody tell the United States of America that they're downdeclaring on Iran.
[/quote]

I lol'd. But so much complaining from others, its TE deal with it. Kill or be killed o/

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357684217' post='3072940']
I lol'd. But so much complaining from others, its TE deal with it. Kill or be killed o/
[/quote]

Oh don't worry I believe they will when it comes to OP who have declared anything goes, like you just did. So if you find yourself being swamped by a vastly superior force when just a day or two out of war you will have no complaints will you. I'm sure there are many who want to pull a stunt like yours and pretend to be in a war while basically taking no damage or even casualties and the perfect opportunity to do that is you. Who set the bar that low.

Edited by TigerBaby

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357684919' post='3072947']
Oh don't worry I believe they will when it comes to OP who have declared anything goes, like you just did. So if you find yourself being swamped by a vastly superior force when just a day or two out of war you will have no complaints will you. I'm sure there are many who want to pull a stunt like yours and pretend to be in a war while basically taking no damage or even casualties and the perfect opportunity to do that is you. Who set the bar that low.
[/quote]

Believe me when I say this TigerBaby if OP declares anything goes and stops at least trying it will get real ugly real quick. There is one and arguably a second AA in TE that is even considered a fair fight for OP. One is TPC a no brainer and the arguable one is RE ( I personally and many others even hold that one suspect but it is there) so like TPC before us, with so few AAs left that means we must kill you . Sorry but someone must be first, not a smart ass remark but cold reality. Do not fret, however as more will come. Like Santa Claus we are making a list and we never forget and always get even. Unlike some and following Sirdog's suggestion we kill and get revenge. So anymore posts from the peanut gallery, Clash's words not mine, should be considered very carefully, I wouldn't want OP as an enemy.

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1357685821' post='3072955']
I wouldn't want OP as an enemy.
[/quote]

Why is that? Because they will wait till they have NS advantage then attack you when you're just comung out of a war?

I have been in a war with you and OP when everything was on an even footing and you got your ass handed to you so don't tell me about the scary OP who sit collecting for the first 3 weeks of a round then play out a farce of a massive down declare on an alliance just coming out of war.

I wouldn't want to be you who set the bar so low anything goes when it comes to dealing with you. You could limbo under a snakes belly.

Edited by TigerBaby

[quote name='Clash' timestamp='1357631899' post='3072753']

Edited to add: We should just starting calling wars like this one "Pulling a Hellas."
Used in a sentance: "Did you see that last OP war? They totally pulled a Hellas."
[/quote]

I like how you did this in the style of the 'urban dictionary'

There's an old expression -

"Sometimes you get the bear.... and sometimes the bear gets you"

I've been leader of OP for quite some time now and I'll say this applies.

There have been plenty of times that we've been declared upon in what would be called a 'down-declare' by most.

There have been wars that we mopped the floor with folks and it ended up very lobsided (like this one).

We've declared wars that we thought would be easy and we've declared wars that we knew would be hard. Everyone has.

If you've (you meaning anyone - not anyone in particular) been playing this game for a while, you've probably been on both ends of the stick. If you haven't you probably aren't getting the full game experience.

We've been declared on in pretty much every circumstance imaginable and it's been a crazy roller coaster ride along the way.

We've declared many many wars and I can't recall one time that the AA we hit was happy or thanked us. It's just the nature of the game.

I usually don't post too much on the OWF as it sometimes reminds me of smashing one's head against a wall repeatedly and expecting it not to hurt.

I'm not offended at all by being called a bully, world police, [color=#008000]scum at the bottom of the barrel [added on EDIT][/color], or any of the other tags we've had - it is just someone else's perspective of a situation that I'm certain we view quite differently from our angle.

[img]http://emigratetonewzealand.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/soapbox.jpg[/img]

EDIT: Spelling

Edited by the wompus

[quote name='the wompus' timestamp='1357701163' post='3073016']
I'm not offended at all by being called a bully, world police, or any of the other tags we've had - it is just someone else's perspective of a situation that I'm certain we view quite differently from our angle.
EDIT: Spelling
[/quote]

I never saw anyone say bully, all I saw was things like spineless, lower than a snakes belly etc. Inform us what you imagine anyone elses perspective could possibly be of you sitting collecting for 3 weeks then making a pretend war after attacking an alliance not just with vastly inferior stats but just out of a war with an alliance that had comparable stats and superior numbers.

After that go take your bulldung somehwere else and remember you sunk as low as it gets and can expect the same from others because you have no avenue of complaint and you're not going to slither out of your farce with even more drivel. You're the scum at the bottom of the barrel of this round and I can think of no way anyone could get any lower so you're going to keep that title.

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1357702346' post='3073023']
After that go take your bulldung somehwere else and remember you sunk as low as it gets and can expect the same from others because you have no avenue of complaint and you're not going to slither out of your farce with even more drivel. You're the scum at the bottom of the barrel of this round and I can think of no way anyone could get any lower so you're going to keep that title.
[/quote]

Ouch you shouldn't say things like that, I will be back for you :war:

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1357702746' post='3073025']
Ouch you shouldn't say things like that, I will be back for you :war:
[/quote]

Go ahead, you can't get any lower than you already are and if you don't like it being pointed out well grow a spine in future but I don't see me holding my breath waiting for that. As previously mentioned I have been in an earlier war with your alliance and some of it's biggest mouths when it was on an even footing and you had your asses handed to you so I now know what you're like in any way you care to mention.

Doesn't matter what you do now you will remain the scum of the round because I can't imagine how anyone could get any lower and more yellow to snatch the title from you.

Edited by TigerBaby

As of tonight's update OP and SUN have agreed to peace and no further attacks shall take place after the update. Any attacks shall be dealt with on an individual basis. We are awaiting a formal reply from Citadel gov but the same is offered to them.

[quote name='Awesome Dog' timestamp='1357705028' post='3073044']
Thank god this is over, I think I've got my yearly dose of QQ. Let's never war that guy's AA again.
[/quote]

No you still don't get the point. Let me reiterate it. You can war with anyone when it's on a comparable level and not I or anyone esle will care. But when you decide to be the spineless yellow cowards of the round which involves sitting doing nothing but collecting for 3 weeks then attacking an alliance with vastly inferior stats and to make you even more yellow just out of a war that's when you become the spineless scum of the round. And you want to do it and not have it pointed out. Laughable.

Again, I have seen your alliance when on a comparable level and handed your asses to you and then watched one of the same ones who got his ass handed to him go around boasting after this farce about a masterly blitz on people just out of war with no barracks or gc's and with half the infra. And you apparently are so lost in your yellow fog you don't get it. Believe me everyone else does.