A Statement from Doomhouse

Ardus

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1302085254' post='2685400']
Who are these people?

the rebel I can only recall as a fail forum warrior, it's sad to think he is just bad all-around warrior. :(

That 500m warchesf will be gone on a week now that it's out of the bag that he still has it. Was pretty sure we had depleted the majority of the real NPO money.
[/quote]

It wont be 500 million now as I kept defeat alerting him and taking it on daily attacks. <<< before he stopped fighting back.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302082527' post='2685390']
How dare you!!!! You know when The Rebel was on here shouting odds about how no GOON will go near him and how he's awesome and all that jazz? Well that's like waving a red flag to a bull with me, so I preceded to smack him around for a week pretty much unchallenged. So much so he got his NPO buddy Moneyman to jump on me too.

The bonus of this week is I got to nuke that mouth breather The Rebel, and I will manage to slip a nuke through to the other mouth breather William boner
[/quote]

Yeah very nice and lucky for you that my communications (internet) died on me after a day or two, so was left unable to defend/attack, so with that in mind it was impossible to ask for help which i didnt need anyway.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302086591' post='2685406']
It wont be 500 million now as I kept defeat alerting him and taking it on daily attacks. <<< before he stopped fighting back.
[/quote]

You only started defeat alerting me when my internet died, so good for you. Whereas you my friend went into the war with around 16mill (which was a pathetic warchest for what your size was) all loaned from Umbrella which after around 2 days was gone just through fighting little old me, plus you stole next to nothing of my money since i was atleast 14 days inactive when my internet died.

Also one of the main reasons i wanted GOONS to fight me is because of the smack talk on here, so i thought i would have some great war time banter.... but no i get Hiro Nakara who was one of my most boring combatants ive ever fought in nearly three and a half years and blocked communications with me. If the rest of you at GOONS are boring like him then dont bother trying to attack me i have more fun with the other alliances at war with us as they do wartime banter.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1302090159' post='2685423']
Yeah very nice and lucky for you that my communications (internet) died on me after a day or two, so was left unable to defend/attack, so with that in mind it was impossible to ask for help which i didnt need anyway.

You only started defeat alerting me when my internet died, so good for you. Whereas you my friend went into the war with around 16mill (which was a pathetic warchest for what your size was) all loaned from Umbrella which after around 2 days was gone just through fighting little old me, plus you stole next to nothing of my money since i was atleast 14 days inactive when my internet died.

Also one of the main reasons i wanted GOONS to fight me is because of the smack talk on here, so i thought i would have some great war time banter.... but no i get Hiro Nakara who was one of my most boring combatants ive ever fought in nearly three and a half years and blocked communications with me. If the rest of you at GOONS are boring like him then dont bother trying to attack me i have more fun with the other alliances at war with us as they do wartime banter.
[/quote]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I knew the blocking your opportunity to mouth breath would annoy you. :awesome::lol1: FYI I chat to your other NPO guys as I do to all my opponents. Ask anyone I have fought, I just wanted to annoy you and it clearly has worked. :awesome: My warchest has been depleted that's what happens when you fight in every cycle of this war. You wouldn't know that though. What is more funny is that a guy with 16 million or less can handle a guy with 500 million v 2 guys for a week, Not only that you have a weaker guy with under 400 tech nuke me when you had clearly over double his tech. Coordinate much? I wouldn't be talking so much smack talk here if it wasn't for the fact you acted like you're the man in this thread bragging about how no GOON has balls to hit you! When clearly your fighting skills are severely lacking to your mouth breathing skills.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302092250' post='2685427']
1)My warchest has been depleted that's what happens when you fight in every cycle of this war. You wouldn't know that though.
2)Not only that you have a weaker guy with under 400 tech nuke me when you had clearly over double his tech. Coordinate much?
3)I wouldn't be talking so much smack talk here if it wasn't for the fact you acted like you're the man in this thread bragging about how no GOON has balls to hit you! When clearly your fighting skills are severely lacking to your mouth breathing skills.
[/quote]

1) I wouldnt know about fighting every cycle of war? are you for real? This is the only war ive been involved in that i havent fought from the start when in either the losing or winning side; GATO-1v, Woodstock Massacre, noCB, bipolar... just to name afew.

2) Like i said in my last reply if you actually read it, was that i lost internet for afew days and now that im back our war is over at update so little need to coordinate with him as i wont be involved.

3) So you judge my fighting skills through me losing my internet...wow.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1302093174' post='2685433']
1) I wouldnt know about fighting every cycle of war? are you for real? This is the only war ive been involved in that i havent fought from the start when in either the losing or winning side; GATO-1v, Woodstock Massacre, noCB, bipolar... just to name afew.

2) Like i said in my last reply if you actually read it, was that i lost internet for afew days and now that im back our war is over at update so little need to coordinate with him as i wont be involved.

3) So you judge my fighting skills through me losing my internet...wow.
[/quote]

I judge you as the ruler you show yourself as.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302094094' post='2685441']
I like to follow fashion trends and you seem to set that trend pretty effectively.
[/quote]

Not really the people who do the "no u" reply are people who are stuck and cant think of a reply, which fits you quite well. You have had your aid slots filled every 10 days throughout this war, so your warchest and fighting skills were crap since this started.

This is my final reply to a degenerate like you, hell i wouldnt even be talking to you now if you had not mentioned my name.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1302095167' post='2685446']
Not really the people who do the "no u" reply are people who are stuck and cant think of a reply, which fits you quite well. You have had your aid slots filled every 10 days throughout this war, so your warchest and fighting skills were crap since this started.

This is my final reply to a degenerate like you, hell i wouldnt even be talking to you now if you had not mentioned my name.
[/quote]

This is why I love our conversations. I notice you have learned a new word recently "Degenerate" If you come back tomorrow will you show us a new word you have learned?

Pleasure as always boy.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1302082527' post='2685390']
The bonus of this week is I got to nuke that mouth breather The Rebel, and I will manage to slip a nuke through to the other mouth breather William boner
[/quote]
While we are confident in our sdi's capabilities to shoot down your nukes, I think you've overlooked the fact that you have [i]none[/i], and require an infrastructure level of at least 1000 to make a purchase. Since your nation is currently sitting at 618.31, this may cause you a slight hiccup. If we were you (and thankfully we're not) we'd start purchasing more infra quickly before Lincoln County's leader starts to press the launch button daily, because I get the feeling he will. He does have 24 of those wonderful uranium tipped missiles in his silos at his disposal, and somewhat of a trigger finger when it comes to the control panel.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1302098366' post='2685462']
Havent you been keeping up that was done around 100 pages ago :P
[/quote]

No, I think it ended here when we finally arrived at a conclusion that has yet to be proven wrong-

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2684942

With the actual debate over, it has been taken into a new direction of how awesome a fighter you are. I'll cue you in, the war's over. Your last ditch efforts to prove what a great warrior you are have fallen to nothing because you've lost. In fact, why anyone who is fighting right now would be bragging about their great abilities is befuddling; there're maybe a dozen nations between twenty and thirty thousand strength, and war at that level is not proving anything but the defeated's inability to recognize defeat.

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1302099926' post='2685468']
No, I think it ended here when we finally arrived at a conclusion that has yet to be proven wrong-

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99990&view=findpost&p=2684942

With the actual debate over, it has been taken into a new direction of how awesome a fighter you are. I'll cue you in, the war's over. Your last ditch efforts to prove what a great warrior you are have fallen to nothing because you've lost. In fact, why anyone who is fighting right now would be bragging about their great abilities is befuddling; there're maybe a dozen nations between twenty and thirty thousand strength, and war at that level is not proving anything but the defeated's inability to recognize defeat.
[/quote]
Yeah, beating at a dead horse, that's such a terrible tactic. What was this war started over again? :gag:

[quote name='mattski133' timestamp='1302099926' post='2685468']

[/quote]

Really now Hiro brought up the great defeat alerts bring battle reports back into this topic, maybe you should tow him in before laying false blame on me ;) So losing NS is a sign of how poor a fighter you are? Wow poor MK being insulted by their ally, with if you been beaten down to low NS you're a crap fighter according to mattski133 a great respect you have for your allies by insulting them.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1302100728' post='2685476']
Really now Hiro brought up the great defeat alerts bring battle reports back into this topic, maybe you should tow him in before laying false blame on me ;) So losing NS is a sign of how poor a fighter you are? Wow poor MK being insulted by their ally, with if you been beaten down to low NS you're a crap fighter according to mattski133 a great respect you have for your allies by insulting them.
[/quote]

I've been bested.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1302100614' post='2685472']
Yeah, beating at a dead horse, that's such a terrible tactic. What was this war started over again? :gag:
[/quote]

Your comrade summed it up nicely.

Edited by mattski133

[/quote]

This war was started because [i]someone[/i] asked too many questions...

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302103743' post='2685506']
[/quote]
I sure hope that [i]someone[/i] gets what they deserve then. Seriously.

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Borsche' timestamp='1302103743' post='2685506']
[/quote]

To the contrary, on many levels it was started because certain persons did not ask enough...

Edited by The Crimson King

[/quote]
Trying to once again discuss the CB is the ultimate dead horse.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L9.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1302109277' post='2685544']
Trying to once again discuss the CB is the ultimate dead horse.
[img]http://meru.xfury.net/images/aeris/aeris-_-L9.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Does that make me the leader of dh? I'd love to help fix that house up, I even have some special tools for the job!

[img]http://people.senecac.on.ca/jim.cleary/Tnt.JPG[/img]