Well, I guess, shortest treaty ever?

[quote name='Star Gazing' timestamp='1299998105' post='2662576']
This is probably the most ridiculous thing ever. I never seen a treaty become instantly invalid because one alliance no longer has the expected membership of the other alliance.

So much for calling it the "Helping Friends in Need Treaty."
[/quote]

When one alliance ceases to exist as a functioning entity, that's generally a good point to consider a treaty dead.

Edited by Lord Boris

[quote name='Lord Boris' timestamp='1299998252' post='2662582']
When one alliance ceases to exist as a functioning entity, that's generally a good point to consider a treaty dead.
[/quote]
I was pointing at the fact that membership size had anything to do with the validity of a treaty, not an alliance's "functioning entity."

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1299980264' post='2662129']
So why were you going to defend them, without knowing them at all and with them having conspired to set up a spying ring?I'm interested.
[/quote]
because they need our help. we always help friends in distress. we know that our not a big alliance but we sure can help them in distress. :D

[quote name='Dark Temptation' timestamp='1299991457' post='2662394']
Who the $%&@ is NFL? When did you have a treaty with Anathema?
[/quote]
yes, we have a treaty with Anathema. but we decided to cancel this treaty. because we see Anathema is no longer an ally. because the number of their members is less than 5 members :D

[quote name='Sam Winters' timestamp='1299993223' post='2662448']
Wow...How BIG are you guys?Edit: never mind: http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?Alliance=Nusantara%20Foreign%20Legion :awesome:
[/quote]
if you think we're big, you are wrong. Our alliance is not large
Do not see the size but look at the NFL of how we can defend them :smug:

Edited by neolord

[quote name='Franz Ferdinand' timestamp='1300016149' post='2662818']
The Nusantara Foreign Legion and their policies shall be closely scrutinised by Team Rocket.
[/quote]
I think there is none among the Team Rocket and the Nusantara Foreign Legion. are you sure about that? maybe only 1, that is the flag that we use. we use the flag of the rocket team pokemon and also wear the same flag :D

While I can understand wanting to distance yourself publicly from the mess Anathema has become PR-wise, saying the membership size of an alliance changed and that is the reason you canceled conveniently right before they were probably going to be rolled does cast a light on your loyalty. You would've been better off just saying you didn't approve of their actions and that is the reason you canceled.

[quote name='Lord Caparo' timestamp='1299979909' post='2662117']
we decided we were going to earlier, then i went looking for Anathema members, or gov.

I cant make NFL desicions on my own, hence the fact i couldnt offer military assistance til my alliance government said.

Now there gone, be happy.
[/quote]
Wow...maybe you should have just joined Anathema?

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1300027019' post='2662923']
While I can understand wanting to distance yourself publicly from the mess Anathema has become PR-wise, saying the membership size of an alliance changed and that is the reason you canceled conveniently right before they were probably going to be rolled does cast a light on your loyalty. You would've been better off just saying you didn't approve of their actions and that is the reason you canceled.
[/quote]

They signed the treaty after the mess took place, so it wouldn't make sense to do that.