An agreement of peace

[quote name='mrwuss' timestamp='1299407637' post='2654290']
We will charge you extra reps because you like to post about them non stop in a thread that doesn't involve you or what you think reality should be.

No amount of back and forth is going to change the other's mind, just accept what has been laid out by either and move on.

We will be charging reps to all optional joins even if you don't agree, we are beyond caring about your and the rest of the peanut gallery's opinion on it.

You can choose to not pay reps, just be willing to accept the consequences of that direction.

Just glad these two AAs are lead with sense and not passionate hate.
[/quote]

Since when does posting or not posting increase said "reparations"? Freedom of speech with Karma or have you forgotten? I have seen posts that make me facepalm by both sides, this is nothing new. If you don't care, why are you trying to tack on more reparations for it? One way or the other, can't have both.

This thread is about Olympus and NAC's surrendering and that happened to include reparations. Considering there are still quite a few alliances at war with you, of course they're interested in what GOONS' view of reparations is and it is debatable since it impacts[i] their[/i] future.

From what I understand of your post is a general "might makes right, be quiet!"

Whether you like it or not, people have the choice to speak and debate points. It might not matter to[i] you [/i]but it clearly matters to others.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299412331' post='2654325']
(grabs crayon again)
see your confusion seems to be coming from the fact that you believe that I am speaking to you personally for some reason. You are a goon, I am speaking to goons as a whole. Or is the goon alliance made up entirely of individuals, not any real co-ordinating government? From what I've seen of goons gives me that impression, yet there has to be someone running the show up there somewhere...
[/quote]

Ahh right so you go from quoting something I say and making a counterpoint against [i]my[/i] post, then you realise I'm not the moral pillar of shinning light you thought I was and that I really don't care about curbstomps fairness and such. then you make some !@#$ reference to a previous post with an added :smug: so you think your cool. Then you realise again that indeed I'm not a moral person and you then come out with the above. Sorry, I had mistaken your direct quote reply to me as if you were trying to counter what [i]I[/i] was saying. How silly of me. We do have a very competent government fyi. war time seems to bring the members in by the dozens, 285 to 340 in a matter of a couple of weeks. But of coarse the winning side of a coalition and massive member increases and the fact that we have more wars than most our side does is pretty impossible, because we have no coordination or acting government. Do you read your posts or do you just like bashing your keyboard like some goonbah.

Also because I'm cool like you :smug::smug:

Again a nice retort of [b]NOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!![/b]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299412728' post='2654327']
Ahh right so you go from quoting something I say and making a counterpoint against [i]my[/i] post, then you realise I'm not the moral pillar of shinning light you thought I was and that I really don't care about curbstomps fairness and such. then you make some !@#$ reference to a previous post with an added :smug: so you think your cool. Then you realise again that indeed I'm not a moral person and you then come out with the above. Sorry, I had mistaken your direct quote reply to me as if you were trying to counter what [i]I[/i] was saying. How silly of me. We do have a very competent government fyi. war time seems to bring the members in by the dozens, 285 to 340 in a matter of a couple of weeks. But of coarse the winning side of a coalition and massive member increases and the fact that we have more wars than most our side does is pretty impossible, because we have no coordination or acting government. Do you read your posts or do you just like bashing your keyboard like some goonbah.

Also because I'm cool like you :smug::smug:

Again a nice retort of [b]NOOOOO UUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!![/b]
[/quote]

sigh...war brings in activity for all alliances...are you noob or something? And you were the one who stated you speak for yourself and not your alliance in reply to MY post you smuck. Seriously, get over yourself. And once again, I will state:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299411846' post='2654322']
You're special. I kind of like you this way.
[/quote]
You sound like a creepy old man about to offer me sweets to get in your car. If I was a bit more [i]special[/i] I could have been in GOONs. Unfortunately Im not special enough ;) . It will be funny when MK get bored with your antics. I will enjoy seeing GOONs groveling on all fours begging the same way they were on all fours begging to be let live when they reformed. That was hysterical. :lol1:

Edited by Alterego

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299411780' post='2654320']
I see the term mdp hasn't been educated to you yet. Allow me to explain(grabs a crayon) mutual defense pact is where two alliances reach an agreement to defend each other from hostile actions on the other. Now making people suffer for defending their friends is what you call oppression. Obviously you haven't yet learned what that word means, so here's a dictionary http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oppression
Now off to grade one you go lad! :smug:
[/quote]That is not how MDPs are understood to work and you know it. Pretending they are mergers is silly.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1299412979' post='2654333']
You sound like a creepy old man about to offer me sweets to get in your car. If I was a bit more [i]special[/i] I could have been in GOONs. Unfortunately Im not special enough ;) . It will be funny when MK get bored with your antics. I will enjoy seeing GOONs groveling on all fours begging the same way they were on all fours begging to be let live when they reformed. That was hysterical. :lol1:
[/quote]The only alliances MK has ever really moved away from are NpO and STA. What makes you think GOONS, one of two alliances culturally closest to MK, will be next? It's a bizarre line of thought.

Edited by Rocky Horror

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299412878' post='2654330']
sigh...war brings in activity for all alliances...are you noob or something? And you were the one who stated you speak for yourself and not your alliance in reply to MY post you smuck. Seriously, get over yourself. And once again, I will state:
Nothing in the world is more dangerous than a sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
[/quote]

WTH are you on about you idiot. You began countering my points I do not speak for my alliance so when you speak to me directly as you did, you're not chatting to my alliance your chatting to me. Do you flop this much in real life? one minute your directing things to my alliance and next to me? Make your mind up you spacker. Has it brought 50 members to NPO? has it brought 50 members to rectum? Has it brought 50 members to Coj? Did you for real just try to make a comparison between our influx of of members to your own alliances activity? What are you some kind of noob? Get over myself? NEVER! I LOVE ME.

And again you completely deviate the response and try to look cool by calling other people stupid. Way to dodge, you should play sports for a living I think you would be awesome at it.

Also Alterego, I have a bag of weathers originals in my pocket especially for you. Wanna see my puppies?

Also, the day I grovel in front of your side is the day yet again I will eat my shoes and broadcast if for your pleasure. But I think you will possibly be waiting quite a while.

Also an obligatory im smarter look at me :smug: icon for the NPO spaker kid who cant make his mind up.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299413650' post='2654338']
WTH are you on about you idiot. You began countering my points I do not speak for my alliance so when you speak to me directly as you did, you're not chatting to my alliance your chatting to me. Do you flop this much in real life? one minute your directing things to my alliance and next to me? Make your mind up you spacker. Has it brought 50 members to NPO? has it brought 50 members to rectum? Has it brought 50 members to Coj? Did you for real just try to make a comparison between our influx of of members to your own alliances activity? What are you some kind of noob? Get over myself? NEVER! I LOVE ME.

And again you completely deviate the response and try to look cool by calling other people stupid. Way to dodge, you should play sports for a living I think you would be awesome at it.

Also Alterego, I have a bag of weathers originals in my pocket especially for you. Wanna see my puppies?

Also, the day I grovel in front of your side is the day yet again I will eat my shoes and broadcast if for your pleasure. But I think you will possibly be waiting quite a while.

Also an obligatory im smarter look at me :smug: icon for the NPO spaker kid who cant make his mind up.
[/quote]

How silly of me, to think that a goon posting in a thread about goons would not be representing their alliance, what was I thinking? And there is a big difference between stupidity and the stupidity I am speaking of, but I guess its lost on you.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299413650' post='2654338']

[/quote]

How silly of me, to think that a goon posting in a thread about goons would not be representing their alliance, what was I thinking? And there is a big difference between idiots and the stupidity I am speaking of, but I guess its lost on you.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299413794' post='2654340']
How silly of me, to think that a goon posting in a thread about goons would not be representing their alliance, what was I thinking? And there is a big difference between stupidity and the stupidity I am speaking of, but I guess its lost on you.
[/quote]

I think your whole point is lost on you the way you flop around changing your attacks. Again, if I write it in caps will you understand?

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF NOT MY ALLIANCE. Better? or do you want it in bright colours?

Or am I not permitted from voicing my own opinion? Do I not have that luxury now that your alliance is not the apex predator?

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299413912' post='2654342']
I think your whole point is lost on you the way you flop around changing your attacks. Again, if I write it in caps will you understand?

I SPEAK FOR MYSELF NOT MY ALLIANCE. Better? or do you want it in bright colours?

Or am I not permitted from voicing my own opinion? Do I not have that luxury now that your alliance is not the apex predator?
[/quote]
Wow, the irony of you complaining about oppression in this thread is hillarious. Speak for yourself all you like, I really don't care, your opinions mean as much to me as last years lotto numbers.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299411780' post='2654320']
I see the term mdp hasn't been educated to you yet. Allow me to explain(grabs a crayon) mutual defense pact is where two alliances reach an agreement to defend each other from hostile actions on the other.[/quote]

right, do you understand that this isn't the same thing as saying that attacking one party is legally equivalent to attacking all their friends?

An MDP is an agreement for one party to assist when the other is attacked, not an agreement to treat an attack on one party as an attack on both. An attack on NPO, for example, doesn't activate TPF's defensive treaties. If a party had an MDP with us, it would not be activated by an attack on VE.

Obviously, MDP partners of an attacked alliance have every right to [i]enter[/i] a conflict. They also have every right to ask their own treaty partners to enter with them. This isn't the same thing as already being in the conflict the second the first punch is thrown

Obviously you're not going to accept this interpretation, as it's not in your interests to do so, but would you mind toning down the ad hominem attacks on my intelligence? It only makes one of us look stupid, and it's not me.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299414107' post='2654345']
Wow, the irony of you complaining about oppression in this thread is hillarious. Speak for yourself all you like, I really don't care, your opinions mean as much to me as last years lotto numbers.
[/quote]

LAWL, nice one champ way to have no back bone and give in. then why quote my posts? If they matter so little?

Lets break it down

Im not moral: We get that now.
Your alliance history: demanding reps, disbandments, viceroys, general !@#$%baggery
Your argument: you cant claim to be moral: refuted by the above already.
Your second argument: You attacked and our treaties matter: again refuted by the above.
Your third argument: you're stupid. great dodge by the way.
Your fourth argument to my point: You don't care about what I say.

THEN WHY RESPOND?

[quote name='Rocky Horror' timestamp='1299413154' post='2654334']
The only alliances MK has ever really moved away from are NpO and STA. What makes you think GOONS, one of two alliances culturally closest to MK, will be next? It's a bizarre line of thought.
[/quote]
The list is longer than you think.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299413847' post='2654341']
How silly of me, to think that a goon posting in a thread about goons would not be representing their alliance, what was I thinking?
[/quote]

so can we take your opinion to be the unwavering opinion of the new pacific order in all matters?

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299414591' post='2654350']
so can we take your opinion to be the unwavering opinion of the new pacific order in all matters?
[/quote]

Only when it suits him, he seems to flop around on that quite a bit.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299414424' post='2654348']
LAWL, nice one champ way to have no back bone and give in. then why quote my posts? If they matter so little?

Lets break it down

Im not moral: We get that now.
Your alliance history: demanding reps, disbandments, viceroys, general !@#$%baggery
Your argument: you cant claim to be moral: refuted by the above already.
Your second argument:You attacked and our treaties matter: again refuted by the above.
Your third argument: you're stupid. great dodge by the way.
Your fourth argument to my point: You don't care about what I say.

THEN WHY RESPOND?
[/quote]
I am speaking to goons as a whole, notice I did not quote your posts only your majesty.
I was not always NPO, but I don't expect you to have known that, nor is this my first nation.
Not stupid, us engineers are actually very bright and well edumacated :)
Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it.
So treaties only matter when what? When you say they do? yawn, fascism is so old, try something new sometime. :smug:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299414803' post='2654353']
I am speaking to goons as a whole, notice I did not quote your posts only your majesty.
I was not always NPO, but I don't expect you to have known that, nor is this my first nation.
Not stupid, us engineers are actually very bright and well edumacated :)
Those who fail history are doomed to repeat it.
So treaties only matter when what? When you say they do? yawn, fascism is so old, try something new sometime. :smug:
[/quote]

ahh so post #516 was a figment of my imagination and you really did not quote my post? :wacko:

You were not always NPO but you agree with their philosophy so much you joined them after the fact. Cool.

[OOC] what field? I'm also an engineer[OOC]

You know what, when I dish out as much as NPO dished out then I wont cry about how immoral it is that I'm being curb stomped for years later. I will Deal with it ;) excuse the pun MK :wub:

As I said for the god knows how many times, I'm immoral, I do not care about treaties, I only care about the end result. Which is going swimmingly well at the moment. I thought we had already covered this?

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote]ahh so post #516 was a figment of my imagination and you really did not quote my post?

You were not always NPO but you agree with there philosophy so much you joined them after the fact. Cool.

[OOC] what field? I'm also an engineer[OOC]

You know what, when I dish out as much as NPO dished out then I wont cry about how immoral it is that I'm being curb stomped for years later. I will Deal with it excuse the pun MK

As I said for the god knows how many times, I'm immoral, I do not care about treaties, I only care about the end result. Which is going swimmingly well at the moment. I thought we had already covered this?[/quote]

Sigh...I replied to you and another goon and you went on a rant like some kinda nut. And the irony of mk fighting a war contradictory to everything karma represents is yet another display of hilarious irony. And I joined NPO one year prior to karma because I was linked to them through 1V and developed a lot of friends in the alliance, not because of the lies spread out by vox populi. Yes NPO was no angel back in the hayday, but I've been around on the other side of the fence and seen things that were no different, the only difference was they were happening to alliances that no one cared enough about to cause a owf ruckus.
[ooc] mechanical [/ooc]

Edited by William Bonney

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1299415088' post='2654356']
oh great, accusations of fascism. Just when I thought this thread had hit every dull cliche possible.
[/quote]
Funny how that works isn't it? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99406 I remember once being asked to join goons, thankfully I made the right choice.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299415238' post='2654358']
Funny how that works isn't it? http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=99406 I rememeber once being asked to join goons, thankfully I made the right choice.
[/quote]

Leaving aside your slightly odd thread link, I agree that you made the right choice. You're a much better fit for NPO.

[quote name='Alterego' timestamp='1299414527' post='2654349']
The list is longer than you think.
[/quote]We were never close to the others you might imagine on your list.

[b][Edit][/b] William Bonney: you can't call everything you disagree with fascism, this isn't a religious right rally.

Edited by Rocky Horror

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299415238' post='2654358']
Sigh...I replied to you and another goon and you went on a rant like some kinda nut. And the irony of mk fighting a war contradictory to everything karma represents is yet another display of hilarious irony. And I joined NPO one year prior to karma because I was linked to them through 1V and developed a lot of friends in the alliance, not because of the lies spread out by vox populi. Yes NPO was no angel back in the hayday, but I've been around on the other side of the fence and seen things that were no different, the only difference was they were happening to alliances that no one cared enough about to cause a owf ruckus.
[ooc] mechanical [/ooc]
[/quote]

Rant? You haven't seen me when I apply effort in that department :lol1: And again what MK does is their business and I fail to see how that has any relevance to what I said, considering that I'm not an MK member and that I'm not moral. Lies spread by vox populi? Your alliance has shown it does not want to change. If you joined them because of friends then cool. But if you hang around people that get into trouble then your branded as such and take the consequences of hanging around with them. You are correct in that they were not angels back in the hay day. I'm not knocking that, that is the role I like playing. but you can see the irony of sitting crying about being smacked on the nose repeatedly when they acted in a manner far worse than has been displayed yet by our side.

And again because I love GOONS and hang around with they guys I will expect to receive the same as you get with no qualms or crying about it. I think that will be in the distant future though.

When we install viceroys disband alliance cripple them with terms and give perma war, when all of they things are stroked off, then come crying to me about how GOONS are worse. Until then just face it that you get the same brand as your entire alliance does.

Also [OOC] Civil for myself, but mostly work in the oil/gas industry now [OOC]

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1299416489' post='2654366']
Rant? You haven't seen me when I apply effort in that department :lol1: And again what MK does is their business and I fail to see how that has any relevance to what I said, considering that I'm not an MK member and that I'm not moral. Lies spread by vox populi? Your alliance has shown it does not want to change. If you joined them because of friends then cool. But if you hang around people that get into trouble then your branded as such and take the consequences of hanging around with them. You are correct in that they were not angels back in the hay day. I'm not knocking that, that is the role I like playing. but you can see the irony of sitting crying about being smacked on the nose repeatedly when they acted in a manner far worse than has been displayed yet by our side.

And again because I love GOONS and hang around with they guys I will expect to receive the same as you get with no qualms or crying about it. I think that will be in the distant future though.

When we install viceroys disband alliance cripple them with terms and give perma war, when all of they things are stroked off, then come crying to me about how GOONS are worse. Until then just face it that you get the same brand as your entire alliance does.

Also [OOC] Civil for myself, but mostly work in the oil/gas industry now [OOC]
[/quote]

One, not crying, I am enjoying the casualties, and two, I fail to see how anything can be resolved when the criminals are laying out justice. NPO did nothing to warrant these attacks and everyone in cn knows it.
FYI, viceroys have been disallowed by admin, believing that the practice of installing them wouldn't still be happening if he hadn't is a very naive approach to this game. Pfft brand, what is that? Its an honour to me to have, and I'd wear that like a badge anyday. You speak like you wish to punish us by reminding us what we are proud to be :lol1:

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299417188' post='2654369']
One, not crying, I am enjoying the casualties, and two, I fail to see how anything can be resolved when the criminals are laying out justice. NPO did nothing to warrant these attacks and everyone in cn knows it.
FYI, viceroys have been disallowed by admin, believing that the practice of installing them wouldn't still be happening if he hadn't is a very naive approach to this game. Pfft brand, what is that? Its an honour to me to have, and I'd wear that like a badge anyday. You speak like you wish to punish us by reminding us what we are proud to be :lol1:
[/quote]

No, not at all, be proud to wear that brand as I am proud to call myself a goon. But don't come here bleating on about Karma this Karma that. Embrace your evil side and be content, don't try to justify yourself by bleating on about karma yadda yadda. That is why I have responded in the fashion I did. And again relating to viceroys that is why we could never be as heinous as NPO were. because it is disallowed now. So you will always top trumped us on !@#$%baggery. And I'm jealous. I'm not trying to lay out justice, I'm just grasping the opportunity to use your side as a punch bag for fun and because it makes me laugh when I read all this, meh meh but karma this, waaaaahhhhhhhhh karma that crud is posted.