An agreement of peace

[center][img]http://i.imgur.com/RcG0t.jpg[/img][/center]
[center] [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Zg6CS.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QNo9K.gif[/IMG][/center]

We are pleased to announce peace between Doomhouse, Olympus, and the North American Confederacy.

[size="2"]Olympus and the North American Confederacy hereby surrender to the combined forces of Doomhouse with the following conditions:

[center] 1.Olympus and the North American Confederacy agree not to re-enter the Doomhouse-NPO conflict.
2.The North American Confederacy agrees to 102 million in reparations to GOONS, which will be paid on their behalf by Olympus.
[/center][/size][center]

Signed for Olympus:
Council of Titans
Buffalo Niagara
Grendel
Mississippigurlie
President S O
queenhailee
The Pansy

Signed for North American Confederacy:
Triumvirate:
Rooivaulk Shavar Hellbilly

Signed for Umbrella:
Roquentin, President
NFLGeneric, Vice President
Natan, Field Marshal

Signed for the Mushroom Kingdom:
King: Archon
Crown Prince: lebubu
Lord High Vanguard: Teh 1337 Guy
Lord High Treasurer: Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: potato
Lord High Inductor: Quinoa Rex
Enclave: Ardus, Epiphanus, MagicalTrevor

Signed for GOONS:
Sardonic, GOONS Pilot
Ktarthan, GOONS Co-Pilot
Beefspari, GOONS Secretariat
SirWilliam, GOONS Strategos
Council Members: Tristesse, Biazt, Xodi,dalstrs, JT Jag[/center]

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[color="#0000FF"]Ha! I knew it. Alliances are dropping out of your coalition like flies GOONS. It is only a matter of time now before you......oh wait, these guys are on our side? Never mind that then.

Hopeless Coalition, my brothers. Fret not and fear not. This is a clever ruse, boys. We're getting GOONS confidence up. The moment it has gone to their heads then we strike. We will pull our final and secret card. Then our victory will be assured. I think. I'm pretty sure that's the plan. That is the plan, right? Does anyone know what the plan is?[/color]

Congrats on peace.

Before any of the other parties we're at war with get any ideas, their rep amount is severely discounted because of them leaving early, and not indicative of how much I intend to charge the majority of you (unless you choose to surrender soon as well).

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1299116048' post='2650261']
Congrats on peace.

Before any of the other parties we're at war with get any ideas, their rep amount is severely discounted because of them leaving early, and not indicative of how much I intend to charge the majority of you (unless you choose to surrender soon as well).
[/quote]

pre-order your surrender for a special discount

It worked for TPF in 2007!

Congrats on peace.

[/quote]
so cute...

Congrats on peace, Olympus. I know why you did this and i know it wasnt an easy thing to do

EDIT: RV before you start bashing lets look at something. Youve now been at war for something like 2 or so weeks. Legion STILL has 201 nations in PM 2/3rds of their alliance still not willing to come out and fight and all big nations. All of NSO's big nations are in peace mode. Meanwhile Olympus has about half their big nations out of peace mode.

See the issue here? one party is willing to fight while other parties arent

Edited by wickedj

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1299116003' post='2650257']
[color="#0000FF"]Ha! I knew it. Alliances are dropping out of your coalition like flies GOONS. It is only a matter of time now before you......oh wait, these guys are on our side? Never mind that then.

Hopeless Coalition, my brothers. Fret not and fear not. This is a clever ruse, boys. We're getting GOONS confidence up. The moment it has gone to their heads then we strike. We will pull our final and secret card. Then our victory will be assured. I think. I'm pretty sure that's the plan. That is the plan, right? Does anyone know what the plan is?[/color]
[/quote]

Leaving peace mode en masse sounds like a good plan. You should implement it right away.

It's been good fun fighting all you Olympus guys for the past 2 weeks, congratulations on peace and good luck to you.

Congrats on peace.

[/quote]
Glad to see the extortion continue.

Thanks to Olympus and Invicta for stepping up and lending a old friend a hand. It means a lot to us and we will not forget it. This has been a lot of fun and we have learned more then we could have hoped for. We wish the best of luck to all of our friends still in battle and we will be standing in the back pulling for you. GOONS has been fair and we thank them for that.

[quote name='Diomede' timestamp='1299116554' post='2650283']
Glad to see the extortion continue.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]People know I hate reps very much, but a hundred million is quite manageable. I wouldn't have asked for it myself, but from NAC it is extremely manageable. They have quite a few 5k+ infra nations remaining. That'll facilitate their paying of reps quite a bit. They'll be out of terms in less than a month.

As for the future. What will GOONS ask for? Maybe a couple hundred million more. I won't be happy to pay it, and most NSO nations won't be (no one gets excited about paying reps or surrender terms except for Legion), but we knew what we were getting into when we joined the war effort. I can only hope the rest of those who declared on GOONS knew. If they don't, their problem not mine.[/color]

[quote name='Johnny Apocalypse' timestamp='1299116324' post='2650273']
Leaving peace mode en masse sounds like a good plan. You should implement it right away.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]But I just got into peace mode.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia