An agreement of peace

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299477231' post='2655087']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2818
Do you mean these terms, that were stated to last for three months, during which time fan was a protectorate of the new pacific order until they violated said terms?
[/quote]

Uh, Gee. No. :wacko:

Funny you should bring those up since while FAN was a protectorate of NPO, FAN was ATTACKED by NPO and then told that the new terms were "DIE"

Are you really this ignorant or was your post a joke?

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299478353' post='2655107']
Uh, Gee. No. :wacko:

Funny you should bring those up since while FAN was a protectorate of NPO, FAN was ATTACKED by NPO and then told that the new terms were "DIE"

Are you really this ignorant or was your post a joke?
[/quote]
I should ask you the same question, since you seem to not realize what lead to the new terms.....

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299478452' post='2655111']
I should ask you the same question, since you seem to not realize what lead to the new terms.....
[/quote]

and those new terms were........

wait for it.....

"DIE"

You really are that ignorant aren't you. :awesome:

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1299431922' post='2654497']
Oh no stop the presses, we're charging reps from defeated enemies. This clearly makes us worse than NPO, an alliance which has literally murdered other alliances. The onus was on them to convince the world of their intentions after karma, and they did not, so why should we assume they have changed? Answer: we shouldn't. But that's neither here nor there, unlike the reps NPO charged in their glory days, our reps will be reasonable, as you can clearly see in the OP. I didn't see Olympus or NAC complain in the least about their rep numbers. To the rest of you, complain all you want about how immoral we are for demanding them, I don't care. People attacked us, they lost, therefore we're charging them reps. It's that simple, the reason for their attack is irrelevant, the type of treaty they honored, while somewhat important in determining rep number, is also largely irrelevant as to why we are charging them. It's real simple, you broke it, you bought it.
[/quote]

Tut, tut, Sardonic; Olympus was not charged reps, and the world is perfectly capable of putting two and two together.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299477231' post='2655087']
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=2818
Do you mean these terms, that were stated to last for three months, during which time fan was a protectorate of the new pacific order until they violated said terms?
[/quote]
There isn't a facepalm big enough for this post.

[quote name='Jocko Homo' timestamp='1299478563' post='2655112']
and those new terms were........

wait for it.....

"DIE"

You really are that ignorant aren't you. :awesome:
[/quote]
Right...I'm sure the word die was somewhere in the terms....I'll tell you what, read over them again sometime and let me know how many times that was used in the terms that were never agreed upon, instead you decided to spy on countless alliances, dupe alliances to send aid to yourselves and slander NPO's rep on the owf. There's probably tons more **** your lot committed, I just can't remember right now.

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1299479229' post='2655130']
Right...I'm sure the word die was somewhere in the terms....I'll tell you what, read over them again sometime and let me know how many times that was used in the terms that were never agreed upon, instead you decided to spy on countless alliances, dupe alliances to send aid to yourselves and slander NPO's rep on the owf. There's probably tons more **** your lot committed, I just can't remember right now.
[/quote]

No offense, Bonney, but when the NPO declared war the second time, they had no intention of letting up. Further, they declared war for very little reason. Myself, Saber and Feanor had to do some significant damage control within TOP on the issue, as a large chunk our membership got very angry with the NPO. The memberships of several other Q signatories were similarly angry at how FAN was treated in that situation.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1299478967' post='2655125']
Tut, tut, Sardonic; Olympus was not charged reps, and the world is perfectly capable of putting two and two together.
[/quote]

Apparently not, you manage to put two add two and get five quite frequently.

Edited by Hiro Nakara