Disease of the elderly threatens thousands

Doitzel

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1298522897' post='2643525']
Perhaps the New Polar Order should find a cure to the [i]BAWWW NO MORE SANCTION[/i] disease first?

Oh wait, there already is one - Military prowess. Well, shoot, guess they should indeed be looking for a new one.
[/quote]

Two things.

First, please show me where Polars have been complaining about the loss of our sanction.

Second, comments about military prowess are laughable coming from the alliance which has held the #1 losing spot for the past week despite having strength in numbers firmly on its side. Hell, we aren't even in the top 5 alliance losses anymore.

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1298523290' post='2643530']
Second, comments about military prowess are laughable coming from the alliance which has held the #1 losing spot for the past week despite having strength in numbers firmly on its side. Hell, we aren't even in the top 5 alliance losses anymore.
[/quote]

You see, our nations actually have infrastructure to lose, unlike yours. It's why we're up there.

Edited by Bergerland

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1298523791' post='2643543']
Our average nation still has 1500 infra. Try again.
[/quote]

Our average nation has 2600 infra. Our median infra level is 1433. Both are more than your already stated average and median infra level of 819. Also, your top 13 nations sitting in peacemode currently have ~26% of your total infra and that doesn't include other nations with a sizeable infra level also sitting in peace. Take those 13 nations out and your average infra level drops by 400. Note that this isn't a peacemode joke(You guys have actually been cycling your nations out unlike other fronts), but simply stating that a good deal of your infra in untouchable at the current moment.

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1298519372' post='2643472']
Additional information would clear your vision.
[/quote]

All the info is out in the open by now I'd think. I'm a fair guy but I can't imagine you have something so major that it would change my mind yet somehow neither your side or one of our closest allies has not mentioned it yet.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1298524660' post='2643557']
Our average nation has 2600 infra. Our median infra level is 1433. Both are more than your already stated average and median infra level of 819. Also, your top 13 nations sitting in peacemode currently have ~26% of your total infra and that doesn't include other nations with a sizeable infra level also sitting in peace. Take those 13 nations out and your average infra level drops by 400. Note that this isn't a peacemode joke(You guys have actually been cycling your nations out unlike other fronts), but simply stating that a good deal of your infra in untouchable at the current moment.
[/quote]

So we've still got 400k infra waiting for you guys to come get it. Not sure what the hold-up is.

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1298524894' post='2643563']
So we've still got 400k infra waiting for you guys to come get it. Not sure what the hold-up is.
[/quote]
Plan B:

Look at facts.
Realize facts aren't on your side.
Throw out large numbers, smoke, and mirrors.
Profit!

[quote name='Moridin' timestamp='1298524894' post='2643563']
[/quote]

Maybe I need to elaborate. Or possibly you're just being obtuse.

Your median infra level is less than 1000. A good deal of your nations are buying back to 1000 every day so they can buy and launch their nukes. Currently there are 49 nations wearing your AA that are within 100 infra of 1000 in either direction. Unless we run them out of their warchests, which we are currently in the process of, that's infra that's just going to get bought back every time it's destroyed. That combined with how much infra you have in peace mode kind of limits the noticeable damage we're going to do.

But then again here I am talking about the realities of the situation on the OWF. Silly me.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1298525217' post='2643565']
Plan B:

Look at facts.
Realize facts aren't on your side.
Throw out large numbers, smoke, and mirrors.
Profit!
[/quote]
Okay, I'll bite Teddyyo. Since the war started:

NpO: 368 (+5)
VE: 293 (-31)

How on earth do you lose 31 nations in a war where you own a distinct numerical advantage, as you like to point out wherever you can? No smoke and mirrors on that one, friend.

Edited by Willaim Kreiger

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1298525734' post='2643576']
Okay, I'll bite Teddyyo. Since the war started:

NpO: 368 (+5)
VE: 293 (-31)

How on earth do you lose 31 nations in a war where you a distinct numerical advantage, as you like to point out wherever you can? No smoke and mirrors on that one, friend.
[/quote]
[b][i]Nation Count![/b][/i]

The new standard for measuring war performance.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1298525858' post='2643579']
[b][i]Nation Count![/b][/i]

The new standard for measuring war performance.
[/quote]
I value community and commitment over "performance" any day. It is the most important thing when you are far outnumbered and outgunned by your enemies. It is also indicative of how well us and our friends are doing against some of your nations, as they are fighting a conflict where it's not difficult for them to hit peace mode, and yet they choose to abandon the AA, or even quit the game instead.

But hey, comfort yourselves however you like. I would [b]relish[/b] the opportunity to see your "military performance" in a similar situation to our own. I think the statistics that you seem to be so fond of would be very interesting indeed.

[quote name='Willaim Kreiger' timestamp='1298526014' post='2643584']
I value community and commitment over "performance" any day. It is the most important thing when you are far outnumbered and outgunned by your enemies. It is also indicative of how well us and our friends are doing against some of your nations, as they are fighting a conflict where it's not difficult for them to hit peace mode, and yet they choose to abandon the AA, or even quit the game instead.

But hey, comfort yourselves however you like. I would [b]relish[/b] the opportunity to see your "military performance" in a similar situation to our own. I think the statistics that you seem to be so fond of would be very interesting indeed.
[/quote]

"Yeah! If you were in our situation, you wouldn't be so happy!"

I agree. The difference is, we aren't, and you are.

I also loved the first bit. Saying that to VE, of all alliances. Lol.

I don't think most of us have a problem with you taking out some of our lower level trash or ghosts. Also, yeah, you have had a net gain of 5 nations over the course of the war but how many of those have been there the entire time? You have 77 nations who have joined your AA in the past 30 days. I'm sure some of those are nations who changed AA to try and slip to peace, but all 77 of those? Come on.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1298526369' post='2643590']
"Yeah! If you were in our situation, you wouldn't be so happy!"

I agree. The difference is, we aren't, and you are.

I also loved the first bit. Saying that to VE, of all alliances. Lol.
[/quote]
The alliance that, at the first sign of getting rolled, decided to pack its' bags and disband? Truly, a force to behold.

And you are quite correct, good sir. We are in this situation, and we are making the best of it. You seem to be caught up on "military prowess" as if an alliance that is hopelessly outgunned should be able to systematically destroy the offending alliances that have breached her sovereignty. News flash: this world isn't built that way. I was simply stating my desire to see you in our shoes, and to observe how your alliance would react to a what can really be described as a curb stomp. I venture to guess that your military prowess, member retention, and overall "performance" would be overall worse than ours. Purely my opinion though!

But as you state, you havn't found yourselves in that position yet. Someday though, you will.

Anyway, we are venturing far off the topic at hand. It's update, enjoy your wars gentlemen.

[quote name='Bergerland' timestamp='1298524660' post='2643557']
[/quote]
No matter how much infra we destroy, it comes right back (to roughly 1000)! ಠ_ಠ

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1298524873' post='2643561']
All the info is out in the open by now I'd think. I'm a fair guy but I can't imagine you have something so major that it would change my mind yet somehow neither your side or one of our closest allies has not mentioned it yet.
[/quote]
Not all.

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1298522897' post='2643525']
Perhaps the New Polar Order should find a cure to the [i]BAWWW NO MORE SANCTION[/i] disease first?

Oh wait, there already is one - Military prowess. Well, shoot, guess they should indeed be looking for a new one.
[/quote]
:facepalm:

Every Polar(OOC: who has posted in the Sanction Race thread) has congratulated RIA on their sanction. You see, unlike VE, RIA is a good alliance who aren't considered liars.

Edited by Ryan Greenberg

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1298578835' post='2644050']
Not all.
[/quote]

And just how much longer are you planning to withhold it? I'm an honest guy and a fair guy and will certainly change my mind if you provide new info that changes the story. Everytime you respond claiming to have such info without actually providing it makes me doubt your honesty.

Basically, put up or shut up.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1298582305' post='2644100']
And just how much longer are you planning to withhold it? I'm an honest guy and a fair guy and will certainly change my mind if you provide new info that changes the story. Everytime you respond claiming to have such info without actually providing it makes me doubt your honesty.

[/quote]

Oh, maybe later. I'm kind of busy.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1298582305' post='2644100']

[/quote]

Give them a brake man it takes time to fabricate evidence.

[quote name='Finch' timestamp='1298582770' post='2644115']
Give them a brake man it takes time to fabricate evidence.
[/quote]
It's "break", man. But thanks for a helping thougth and encouragement of your continued unbiased perception filter.