Declaration of War

Beauty

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297922857' post='2636423']
[i]High Priest Rotavele Smiles[/i]

"As the Kingdom of Cochin uses anti-Muslim propaganda against our nation, They have also put a trade embargo on us for negotiating with Yaza Hajin, Therefore we will be funding Yaza Hajin's insurgency against KHB fully. Any cost for housing, weapons, or military will come directly from the Bank of Republique Du Fleuve. Yaza Hajin wants to defend the Muslim Religion from Tyrants such as The Kingdom of Cochin and England. We will let them. Any government official from each of these nations is considered a terror threat and will be imprisoned for Spying, Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Violation of Human Rights, Religious Intolerance and Racism. Which enacts a life sentence. They will live out their life sentence in a Prisoner of War camp for attempting to Declare War against Republique Du Fleuve. We were founded as a free and equal nation, We will continue to be this way, When an organization such as KHB attacks us we will not sit back, bend over, and take it like the Kingdom of Cochin or England wants us to but we will fight back, In the name of freedom. The notion of them not liking us is letting us know we are successfully enacting freedom for all peoples of our nation. Therefore the Jewish Synagogues in Republique Du Fleuve who have been housing Yaza Hajin insurgents are just a model of how 'Anti-Semetic' Yaza Hajin really is... We pity the fellows who try to control the minds of their people as we will always be free in Republique Du Fleuve. Have a good day Citizens of all backgrounds in Republique Du Fleuve."

[i]- High Priest Rotavele[/i]
[/quote]

"Freedom is an illusion your government uses to control its people. There is no such thing as true freedom and to believe your own propaganda that your nation is truly free should be a sign you are not fit to lead an African nation." - Akhmed Shakir.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1297923114' post='2636426']
"Freedom is an illusion your government uses to control its people. There is no such thing as true freedom and to believe your own propaganda that your nation is truly free should be a sign you are not fit to lead an African nation." - Akhmed Shakir.
[/quote]

"We are free to control our people? That makes just too much sense. Our people can do almost anything they want, But then again its just to control them right?"

[i]-High Priest Rotavele[/i]

[i]High Priest Rotavele Laughs along with other government officials[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297922857' post='2636423']
[i]High Priest Rotavele Smiles[/i]

"As the Kingdom of Cochin uses anti-Muslim propaganda against our nation, They have also put a trade embargo on us for negotiating with Yaza Hajin, Therefore we will be funding Yaza Hajin's insurgency against KHB fully. Any cost for housing, weapons, or military will come directly from the Bank of Republique Du Fleuve. Yaza Hajin wants to defend the Muslim Religion from Tyrants such as The Kingdom of Cochin and England. We will let them. Any government official from each of these nations is considered a terror threat and will be imprisoned for Spying, Treason, Obstruction of Justice, Violation of Human Rights, Religious Intolerance and Racism. Which enacts a life sentence. They will live out their life sentence in a Prisoner of War camp for attempting to Declare War against Republique Du Fleuve. We were founded as a free and equal nation, We will continue to be this way, When an organization such as KHB attacks us we will not sit back, bend over, and take it like the Kingdom of Cochin or England wants us to but we will fight back, In the name of freedom. The notion of them not liking us is letting us know we are successfully enacting freedom for all peoples of our nation. Therefore the Jewish Synagogues in Republique Du Fleuve who have been housing Yaza Hajin insurgents are just a model of how 'Anti-Semetic' Yaza Hajin really is... We pity the fellows who try to control the minds of their people as we will always be free in Republique Du Fleuve. Have a good day Citizens of all backgrounds in Republique Du Fleuve."

[/quote]
"Given the hostile nature with which the high officials of Fleuve have conducted themselves, and by instituting a policy of arrest and imprisonment upon officials of the Union's ally, the Kingdom of Cochin, all citizens of Fleuve are hereby barred from entering any territory belonging to the Union and any territory administered by the Union in a custodial role.

Additionally, with High Priest Rotavele's statement to the effect that the international terrorist group Yaza Hajin will be given official support in its fight against its ideological enemies, Fleuve is to be considered a state sponsor of terrorism with official support for terrorist activities classified as pervasive. This classification carries with it a full and complete embargo on all goods and services excepting humanitarian aid. This embargo will remain in place until such time that sufficient change has been effected to the Fleuves system that the classification may be re-evaluated.

Furthermore, Arctica hereby declares its intent to cooperate with African and worldwide efforts to investigate the religious war in Fleuve."

[center][size="5"][b]Operation Black Forest[/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]http://www.textually.org/textually/archives/images/set3/alshabaab-training.jpg[/img][/center]

"In the middle of the night, A call was made to Police in Luso of a suspected Building Invasion. This morning 5,000+ Yaza Hajin Militants gathered to go on a search and destroy mission in A nearby Jungle. The mission: Find the Afrika Korps Logging Mill and kill all destroy KHB forces holding it captive, Save civilians inside. Sure enough upon arrival shots were fired. Yaza Hajin began by throwing Grenades into the nearby forests for KHB insurgents in the trees. This proved a valuable success. A suspected ~1,000 KHB militants were killed with ~560 Yaza Hajin Casualties."

[i]- Furaha Awiti, South African World News(SAWN) [/i]

"The Yaza Hajin is growing stronger with improved in combat training. They're doing a great job defending our people against the terrorist Christians. We cannot turn our back on our friends simply because they are Muslims. We are Muslims too and understand what they face in the world with Discrimination raging in European and Asian nations. We cannot thank Yaza Hajin enough for defending Republique Du Fleuve. They are welcome here anytime they wish"
[i]
- High Priest Rotavele[/i]

[quote name='Vedran' timestamp='1297924375' post='2636448']
"Given the hostile nature with which the high officials of Fleuve have conducted themselves, and by instituting a policy of arrest and imprisonment upon officials of the Union's ally, the Kingdom of Cochin, all citizens of Fleuve are hereby barred from entering any territory belonging to the Union and any territory administered by the Union in a custodial role.

Additionally, with High Priest Rotavele's statement to the effect that the international terrorist group Yaza Hajin will be given official support in its fight against its ideological enemies, Fleuve is to be considered a state sponsor of terrorism with official support for terrorist activities classified as pervasive. This classification carries with it a full and complete embargo on all goods and services excepting humanitarian aid. This embargo will remain in place until such time that sufficient change has been effected to the Fleuves system that the classification may be re-evaluated.

Furthermore, Arctica hereby declares its intent to cooperate with African and worldwide efforts to investigate the religious war in Fleuve."
[/quote]

"Luckily the strongest African Nation understands how it is to be under attack by the KHB, We are happy to be fighting along side the UFA. We are also happy to see Arctica wish to help Africa while turning its back on an African Nation in need of help. Arctica claims to be a United Front for Africa yet they turned their backs on Nations who are new to Africa. We hope Arctica can soon fix its Nuclear Wasteland of a nation so their civilians can stop fleeing to other nations aswell."

[i]- Minister of Defence and Military Affairs: Paki Andile (who chuckles while saying the last line of the announcement)[/i]

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297924823' post='2636459']
"Luckily the strongest African Nation understands how it is to be under attack by the KHB, We are happy to be fighting along side the UFA. We are also happy to see Arctica wish to help Africa while turning its back on an African Nation in need of help. Arctica claims to be a United Front for Africa yet they turned their backs on Nations who are new to Africa. We hope Arctica can soon fix its Nuclear Wasteland of a nation so their civilians can stop fleeing to other nations aswell."

[i]- Minister of Defence and Military Affairs: Paki Andile (who chuckles while saying the last line of the announcement)[/i]
[/quote]
"If the Fleuves government wishes to apply for reclassification of its state sponsor of terrorism status, it may contact the Department for the Prevention of Terrorism, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 4 Union Square, Oceana, Arctica. Business hours only."

The military governor of Angola (comprising former Angola below the 13th parallel), based in Sa da Bandiera (Lubango), has ordered an increased military presence on the joint Transvaal-Flueve border. Firebases along the border are permitted to use deadly force on those crossing the border, at the discretion of the local commander.

Understanding that the border is extremely porous, the governor has declared a safe haven for Christians and KHB insurgents attempting to pass through while warning that Yaza Hajin militants attempting to infiltrate Transvaal will be seen as an act of war and will elicit an immediate military intervention. All civilians on the Transvaal side of the border are advised that passing into Flueve is illegal and reentry to Transvaal will be prohibited.

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1297925582' post='2636472']
The military governor of Angola (comprising former Angola below the 13th parallel), based in Sa da Bandiera (Lubango), has ordered an increased military presence on the joint Transvaal-Flueve border. Firebases along the border are permitted to use deadly force on those crossing the border, at the discretion of the local commander.

Understanding that the border is extremely porous, the governor has declared a safe haven for Christians and KHB insurgents attempting to pass through while warning that Yaza Hajin militants attempting to infiltrate Transvaal will be seen as an act of war and will elicit an immediate military intervention. All civilians on the Transvaal side of the border are advised that passing into Flueve is illegal and reentry to Transvaal will be prohibited.
[/quote]

"Your reason for hating us is that we 'state sponser terrorists', who have yet to do a terrorist act, Yet your taking in all KHB insurgents after their admittance of being a terrorist organization. May I give you a palm to put your face on my kind fellow?"

Edited by Rotavele

The message would never get through to military governor Viljoens. No working telephone lines existed between Sa da Bandiera and Luanda and all telegraph wires had been cut.

Nationalist Front military units continued moving from the interior as Viljoens committed another 700 men to the border, spread among the more than 40 firebases that already existed or were planned. Increased helicopter patrols and the occasional overflight of jet aircraft were noticeable on both sides of the border.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1297923287' post='2636428']
"We are free to control our people? That makes just too much sense. Our people can do almost anything they want, But then again its just to control them right?"

[i]-High Priest Rotavele[/i]

[i]High Priest Rotavele Laughs along with other government officials[/i]
[/quote]

"You let your people believe they're free, when in reality you let those you support, and who support you, kill those you dislike in your own nation. Your government is allowing these acts of violence to be committed. You lack the ability to care about your people, the workers, all because you like the perception of power." - Akhmed Shakir.

[center][img]http://flagspot.net/images/c/cd%29zr.gif[/img][/center]

[center] The Union of Free Africa announces the following measures in reaction to the continued civil strife in close proximity of our borders within the Republique du Fleuve:[/center]

[left]-Main entryways into the UFA along the border with the Republique du Fleuve have been shut down by the National Military of the Union as to avoid the further spread of instability across the region.
-All civilian traffic has been denied further travel through the Republique/UFA border.
-Regular day and night air patrols have been innitiated along the Republique/Union border
-Anyone found attempting to enter the UFA will be detained. Combatants are to be shot on sight.
-The Yaza Hajin is not welcomed to operate within the Union[/left]

The UFA offers military and humanitarian aid to the Republique du fleuve.

Edited by Moriarty

[quote name='Emperor Mudd' timestamp='1297926881' post='2636503']
The message would never get through to military governor Viljoens. No working telephone lines existed between Sa da Bandiera and Luanda and all telegraph wires had been cut.

Nationalist Front military units continued moving from the interior as Viljoens committed another 700 men to the border, spread among the more than 40 firebases that already existed or were planned. Increased helicopter patrols and the occasional overflight of jet aircraft were noticeable on both sides of the border.
[/quote]

"Yes harbor a terrorist organization, it is the right thing to do. While Yaza Hajin is considered a 'terrorist organization' for being Muslim they have never committed a terrorist act nor has the chapter of Yaza Hajin in Republique du Fleuve ever put out a note of violence. They will be our friends no matter who hates them. We will not change our friends simply for the fact that they are not liked. That my friend is honor and if you do not believe you should honor your friends, consider the fact you have none."

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1297956213' post='2636671']
"You let your people believe they're free, when in reality you let those you support, and who support you, kill those you dislike in your own nation. Your government is allowing these acts of violence to be committed. You lack the ability to care about your people, the workers, all because you like the perception of power." - Akhmed Shakir.
[/quote]

"Yes we totally let our people be free, Let our people fight for freedom against rebel and terrorist groups and we are in the wrong, While your associates take in groups who terrorize us and were supposed to be ok with it. Makes total sense."

[quote name='Moriarty' timestamp='1297959880' post='2636697']
[center][img]http://flagspot.net/images/c/cd%29zr.gif[/img][/center]

[center] The Union of Free Africa announces the following measures in reaction to the continued civil strife in close proximity of our borders within the Republique du Fleuve:[/center]

[left]-Main entryways into the UFA along the border with the Republique du Fleuve have been shut down by the National Military of the Union as to avoid the further spread of instability across the region.
-All civilian traffic has been denied further travel through the Republique/UFA border.
-Regular day and night air patrols have been innitiated along the Republique/Union border
-Anyone found attempting to enter the UFA will be detained. Combatants are to be shot on sight.
-The Yaza Hajin is not welcomed to operate within the Union[/left]

The UFA offers military and humanitarian aid to the Republique du fleuve.
[/quote]

"Republique du Fleuve is beyond happy with the UFA's stance, while not supportive of Yaza Hajin you do not condemn or insult anothers belief, you offer aid to your neighbors and friendly entities rather than attempt to destroy them, You are supportive and honorable while also maintaining your personal ground. UFA is a image all nations shall honor and follow. They are beyond our good friends and we will have their backs to pay them back for this, We cannot explain how thankful we are."

Edited by Rotavele

[center][b][size="5"]The Last Stance[/size][/b][/center]

[center][img]http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/4/13/1239630346867/Iraq-war-stories-An-Iraqi-001.jpg[/img]
[img]http://renaissanceronin.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/iran-iraq_war.jpg[/img]
[/center]

"As Intelligence grows, The KHB retreated from Luanda, Malanje, and all Republique Territories to their last active base in Luena, 24,314 known KHB officials stand here including all (remaining) leaders, and officials of the 'Brotherhood'. This is known from an inside source of the KHB: Apparently a divide in leadership led the remainder of the troops to take shelter in their last base. After the source gave this message he surrendered to the RdF government in exchange for a government pardon of crimes. The attack commenced at 4:52 AM this morning. As the battle came to a close about 30 minutes ago, it was reported ~17,000 KHB casulties were recorded. 5,263 KHB insurgents surrendered to the Government of RdF in exchange for smaller prison sentances. This leads to a close of the 'war' seeing as most of the KHB insurgent's goals were divided and led to a great split in leadership. The remainder of the escaped KHB officials are much to small to be labeled a terrorist group any longer. Suspected numbers are around ~500 with growing members exchanging their futures for freedom daily."

[i]- Faraha Rwanwari SAWN (South Africa World News)[/i]

"We see this internal conflict of a measure of who are true friends are, We will be aiding UAF in all battles they have with remainders of the KHB as well as any aid they may need. We also see Yaza Hajin as a great Internal friend. We see the world for who they are and have gained opinions on many nations. This war will be known as the Fortune War, as we saw the future of our world change much in the hands of KHB and Politics."

We are glad to an end to the bloodshed in our sister Republique. Let this be the last war in Africa so that we may strengthen and rebuild our homeland as a beacon of prosperity to the world that forgot us. As our first elections continue smoothly, we are hopeful to a new path in African affairs that should be beneficial to all of our African brothers and sisters. We thank the Republique for their kind words and generosity, and we are overjoyed to see an end to your civil strife.

Air patrols along the Republique/UFA border have ceased and traffic has resumed its normal flow through the border. Aside from small sporadic pockets of insurgency, the KHB has been all but eradicated within the Union. The damage to the peace amongst Muslim and Christian communities though has certainly scarred our nation. May peace reign!

"While one terrorist group has been nearly destroyed, the power of another has increased and likely solidified. The healing scar of interreligious conflict has been opened once more in a continent where different peoples and religions have coexisted. The peace brought upon by religious tolerance has been broken, and in its place is a nation influenced and forever scarred by religious extremists.

This is a dark day for Africa and for religious harmony in the world."

[quote name='Fizzydog' timestamp='1298182181' post='2639191']
The Ottoman Republic apologizes for communication delays and offers military aid to our friend to stop this dangerous group in their tracks.
[/quote]

"We thank our friends in The Ottoman Republic but the situation has been resolved."