Interests in Total War tournmanet?

The MVP

I just saw Sicko's set up for a starcraft tournament and am here to collaborate on a potential Total War (Napoleon in particular) tournament. Let me know what you TW peeps think.

Medieval II:

chaz
Chaoshawk
The Pansy
Thorgun (maybe)
Keve
Guppy
The Dear Hunter
Varianz

Rome:

The MVP
Keve69
Guppy
Henry

Empire:

chaz
Keve69
Thorgun (maybe)
Guppy
Burnsey
The Falcon
Chaoshawk
Comrade Cato

Napoleon:

TheMVP
Keve69
chaz (maybe)
Charles Stewart (maybe)
The Falcon
Comrade Cato
The Dear Hunter
Sardonic

Edited by The MVP

I have to say the interests generated for such an event is really great to see. I think we can get started pretty soon here on many of these games at this rate. At some point I'll ask you guys to hope on IRC to talk to me about how you want to set this thing up.

[quote]I guess no one plays STW anymore =/ [/quote]

The reason why I didn't include Shogun and Medieval I is because most simply don't play them anymore. It would be very hard to record the games and show them to the public as well.

Also I believe Shogun 2 comes out mid-March? Although I won't purchase the game myself I will set up a tourney for it if enough people do.

[quote name='The MVP' timestamp='1297554069' post='2630672']
The reason why I didn't include Shogun and Medieval I is because most simply don't play them anymore. It would be very hard to record the games and show them to the public as well.

Also I believe Shogun 2 comes out mid-March? Although I won't purchase the game myself I will set up a tourney for it if enough people do.
[/quote]

It's quite sad, i loved STW, i sitll play it way more often then i do any of the others. It was just the best one IMO. But yea it comes out Release:
Mar 15, 2011. I also loved MTW I, as well. I guess i'm just a basics guy.

But i already per-orderd it, so if anyone wants to get at me and play a game in march, i;m up for it.

[quote name='The Dear Hunter' timestamp='1297557861' post='2630727']
It's quite sad, i loved STW, i sitll play it way more often then i do any of the others. It was just the best one IMO. But yea it comes out Release:
Mar 15, 2011. I also loved MTW I, as well. I guess i'm just a basics guy.

But i already per-orderd it, so if anyone wants to get at me and play a game in march, i;m up for it.
[/quote]

I have STW. I like it better than MTWI, but Rome is the best by far. :P