57th Overlanders Press Release

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296935636' post='2620829']
oh great, we're at the smug peeing contest stage of the war where everyone tries to drag up the supposed problems in their opponent's nation building strategy. Can't wait for the swapping of ground attack screenshots. That's where the fun really starts.
[/quote]

On that note.

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ]Xander got pwned.[/url]

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1296935680' post='2620831']
Rofl, if anything, this shows the extreme ends you have to go to in order to make yourself feel "adequate" over an absolute blunder on your finance department's end. You can defend and deflect it to the end, but in the end, you can just give up and admit a blunder when you have a blunder. Hell, I'll do it here, personally. My bad. Your finance department still fails, though.

Let's bring this back to the 57th.
[/quote]

All it shows, is that I can take 5 seconds to make a few mouse clicks to deduce accuracy in someone's boasts. And yes, we have a "blunder." No, really , we do. And you are correct, lets not try to overshadow the massive military victory that 57th has achieved here.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296935870' post='2620837']
All it shows, is that I can take 5 seconds to make a few mouse clicks to deduce accuracy in someone's boasts. And yes, we have a "blunder." No, really , we do. And you are correct, lets not try to overshadow the massive military victory that 57th has achieved here.
[/quote]

It's funny, because I did the same thing before you did :awesome:

Rofl, why haven't I seen you post earlier? You're fun to spar with :smug:

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1296933082' post='2620752']
Relevancy falls on the individual. It is up for each person to decide. It is, however, telling, that SOME people find the ZI of an 18 day old nation... to be... relevant. It says alot about the ambitions of those on the other side. You can try to be as smug and as condescending as you want to be about it with comments about who are we to judge relevancy, but you cannot change the fact that a whole thread dedicated to the ZI of an 18 day old nation... says... something, and in a microcosm, probably displays the various goals of the war for each side involved.
[/quote]
You are right relevancy does fall on the individual. My point in that little jab was that we can sit here and debate what is relevant to each ruler all day long. At the end of the day none of it matters, as the 57th Overlanders (a 21 day old alliance according to seniority dates) found the announcement found here withing relevant enough to announce and that is all that matters.

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296933414' post='2620765']
and that is fine if youre that pathetic a group.
whats funny about it is running around patting yourselves on the backs about it like its an accomplishment and then trying to defend it like theres a point in doing so aside from utterly embarrassing yourselves in public.
if that was your goal, then double win for you.
[/quote]

You're just jealous you haven't ZI'd anyone yet. Don't worry though, your secret is safe with me. :awesome:

Official Press Release from the nation of Malkavias in Regards to Most of the Commentary in the 57th Overlanders Press Release:

[img]http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/why-so-serious1.jpg[/img]

This has been an Official Press Release. Thank you.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1296884558' post='2620010']
You ZI'ed a 20 day old nation? Wow, must've taken a lot of nukes and navy to do that.
[/quote]
You wouldn't believe how much it took. That one nation anarchied half of their members before falling and releasing the people from it's evil tyranny.

[quote name='Malkavias' timestamp='1296939167' post='2620922']
Official Press Release from the nation of Malkavias in Regards to Most of the Commentary in the 57th Overlanders Press Release:

[img]http://g1wallz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/11/why-so-serious1.jpg[/img]

This has been an Official Press Release. Thank you.
[/quote]

We're just having fun, you guys are really the only alliance that's actually talking smack. I can't speak for Rush, but I'm enjoying fighting you guys (in the alliance wide sense) ^_^

[quote name='Veneke' timestamp='1296939009' post='2620916']
You're just jealous you haven't ZI'd anyone yet. Don't worry though, your secret is safe with me. :awesome:
[/quote]

completely missing the point guy completely misses the point.

it herps.
then it derps.

my war screen... is full of win.

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296945974' post='2621037']
completely missing the point guy completely misses the point.

it herps.
then it derps.

my war screen... is full of win.
[/quote]

Actually, no. Just wholly and utterly no. But hey, you want a long ass debate where neither of us agree on anything, take it to pms, I'll get 'round to answering your inane dribble eventually. In spite of your continuous attempts, amongst others, to drag this here into the realm of "srs bsns" as the phrase goes, I'm trying to keep this light-hearted. Quite frankly, I no longer have the patience for folk like yourself. I tell you what though, you want to keep harpin' on here be my guest. I know of a magic button that will make you disappear... how cool is that?!

[quote name='Veneke' timestamp='1296948389' post='2621079']
Actually, no. Just wholly and utterly no. But hey, you want a long ass debate where neither of us agree on anything, take it to pms, I'll get 'round to answering your inane dribble eventually. In spite of your continuous attempts, amongst others, to drag this here into the realm of "srs bsns" as the phrase goes, I'm trying to keep this light-hearted. Quite frankly, I no longer have the patience for folk like yourself. I tell you what though, you want to keep harpin' on here be my guest. I know of a magic button that will make you disappear... how cool is that?!
[/quote]
not nearly as cool as putting a crippled 20 day old nation into ZI?
is it that cool?

I'm just glad we have given a home to all of the lost trolls on the OWF. From the many Athens members, whom no one really heard a peep from until this thread, to one guy from GOONS and Mr. Penguin here. Now, for the rest of the OWF, we need your help. For just 5 cents a day, you can help feed and house these poor trolls. They need food, clothing, and shelter. Many also lack the ability to make logical arguments. You can help change that. So please, call our 1-800 number or send aid to me and it will help fund a troll's future. If you call or send aid now, we will send you a picture along with a background story on a specific troll you are helping to fund. So please, call now.

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1296943340' post='2620993']
We're just having fun, you guys are really the only alliance that's actually talking smack. I can't speak for Rush, but I'm enjoying fighting you guys (in the alliance wide sense) ^_^
[/quote]

And the guy that leads you lot talking about making us pay extra reps for giving you a brand new war flag and how he will disband us isn't talking smack? :blink:

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296952143' post='2621137']
I'm just glad we have given a home to all of the lost trolls on the OWF. From the many Athens members, whom no one really heard a peep from until this thread, to one guy from GOONS and Mr. Penguin here. Now, for the rest of the OWF, we need your help. For just 5 cents a day, you can help feed and house these poor trolls. They need food, clothing, and shelter. Many also lack the ability to make logical arguments. You can help change that. So please, call our 1-800 number or send aid to me and it will help fund a troll's future. If you call or send aid now, we will send you a picture along with a background story on a specific troll you are helping to fund. So please, call now.
[/quote]
so, what youre saying is that if someone disagrees with you and makes a point you cannot manage to counter, theyre a troll.
do i pretty much have the basic jist of what youre saying?

[center][font="Arial Black"][size="6"]Official Press Release from the Member Emeritus of GOONS, Written In The Crayons Sardonic Gave Him For Doing Well In School[/size][/font][/center]

[size="4"][font="Arial Black"] On Friday the 4th of February, the rocket scientists of Amead delivered the a vicious tactical strike to the nation of GRABEM of TPF. Fully reduced by over 10 points of Infra, the cruise missile attack upon GRABEM is a welcome and expected victory for the military forces of GOONS. What at first wasn't a hard fought campaign against GRABEM, quickly turned into routine launching of a basic offensive weapon. With a barrel of rum and the honour of being the first citizen of Amead to launch a cruise missile at GRABEM on the line, the stakes were high. In the end, it was Dave, the guy who pushes the red button in the silo, that took the honour of slightly reducing GRABEM's ability to purchase soldiers. As the citizens flee the shattered nation of GRABEM, the Goon Order of Oppression, Negligence, and Sadism opens its borders to offer refuge to these displaced citizens and the citizens of any other nation that wishes to surrender. With this attack, GOONS have gone some ways towards proving that the government of TPF have seriously erred in declaring war on GOONS. Some of these nations have no hope of victory and their surrender will prevent further destruction, saving themselves the pain caused by TPF commands' serious misjudgment. Many imaginary nations have already secretly contacted us requesting information on surrender terms which only goes to show the plight the normal TPF nation feels.

GOONS openly invite any nation wearing regulation TPF underpants which desires peace to contact our lawyer, Leonard J Crabs to request terms. The government of TPF have gone far to brag about the power of their alliance and the deep strategic thought that went into picking on someone who attacked their treaty partner. With the results of the war to date and this cruise missile attack, I believe that GOONS have proven this talk to be pure falsehoods and the stuff of fairytales.

Today we have met TPF, and in spite of her fancy flag design, her excellent embassy giftshops and other consular hospitality facilities, and the best efforts of their nations, they have more than meet their match in the 13 brave men in Missile Silo #17 armed with nought but their balls, and the big red button that launches ther missiles.
[/font][/size]

[quote name='Mitch12120' timestamp='1296888828' post='2620184']
People seem to not realize that a vast majority of our nations aren't 30 days old either. So it is the same as a say a 10000 infra nation ZIing another 10000 infra nation. In about a week.
[/quote]
No it really isn't.

But at least your fighting spirit is an improvement over last war, so good luck have fun.

[quote name='bigwoody' timestamp='1296955636' post='2621186']
No it really isn't.

But at least your fighting spirit is an improvement over last war, so good luck have fun.
[/quote]

Yes Woody, because when The 57th was fighting you and others, she was not suddenly side swiped by one of her own treaty partners. No that didn't happen, must be just your prowess. <_<

[quote name='DesertSon' timestamp='1296960078' post='2621226']
Yes Woody, because when The 57th was fighting you and others, she was not suddenly side swiped by one of her own treaty partners. No that didn't happen, must be just your prowess. <_<
[/quote]
You simply ignored my warnings about your whining. If you had only taken peace while you had the chance :awesome:

[quote name='DesertSon' timestamp='1296960078' post='2621226']
[/quote]

[img]http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg[/img]

tissues, anyone?

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296960359' post='2621232']
[img]http://www.audizine.com/gallery/data/507/crying_baby.jpg[/img]

tissues, anyone?
[/quote]

If I needed tissues I'd pull one from your bra. Now go away and suck on your first name

[quote name='DesertSon' timestamp='1296960648' post='2621236']
If I needed tissues I'd pull one from your bra. Now go away and suck on your first name
[/quote]

so it is true what they say; what the nice folks in NpO lack in testicular fortitude, they make up in a lack of wit.

Guest lord bitburg

From his bio
About Mvarity: Nations fought against this war. 3. Nations anarchied this war. 2. Proud holder of the first ZI in 57th history.

Damn that boy is setting records! first to ZI a nation in 57th history! congratulations, lets have a Party! and today he went from 3,258ns all the way to 1,942ns, thats strong, may need to change his bio, first to ZI and be ZI in 57th history. hehe he he ;)

[quote name='lord bitburg' timestamp='1296966083' post='2621281']
From his bio
About Mvarity: Nations fought against this war. 3. Nations anarchied this war. 2. Proud holder of the first ZI in 57th history.

Damn that boy is setting records! first to ZI a nation in 57th history! congratulations, lets have a Party! and today he went from 3,258ns all the way to 1,942ns, thats strong, may need to change his bio, first to ZI and be ZI in 57th history. hehe he he ;)
[/quote]
indubitably not to be the last.