57th Overlanders Press Release

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296889977' post='2620206']
see now upon looking at panadol's war screen it appears it took at least 5 of you and 15 days or longer to get that guy to ZI
seriously not something to brag about.
[/quote]

5 of us. I only know of the two on our end. His infra never went down when we weren't attacking him.....wait why am I explaining this to you? The bar as we all know is that a ZI is a ZI is a ZI.

Edit: His other three wars expired a week before we even touched him so go troll somewhere else

Edited by evilsquirrel

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296890258' post='2620216']
5 of us. I only know of the two on our end. His infra never went down when we weren't attacking him.....wait why am I explaining this to you? The bar as we all know is that a ZI is a ZI is a ZI.
[/quote]
no, not really.
so what youre saying is that you two jumped on this guy at the very end of a 3 front war he was fighting and you think that somehow you were the ones who got the job done?
i had assumed you were a part of the war they were already fighting... thats usually how it works.

"hey look, a bleeding puppy!"
"lets kick it til it dies"
"YEAH WE'RE KILLERS!"

Edited by bobo t baggins

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296890375' post='2620219']
no, not really.
so what youre saying is that you two jumped on this guy at the very end of a 3 front war he was fighting and you think that somehow you were the ones who got the job done?
i had assumed you were a part of the war they were already fighting... thats usually how it works.

"hey look, a bleeding puppy!"
"lets kick it til it dies"
"YEAH WE'RE KILLERS!"
[/quote]

To be honest we didnt look at his expired wars. We simply looked for nations in our range. He was within range so we attacked. What is it with you and puppies anyway?

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296890517' post='2620224']
To be honest we didnt look at his expired wars. We simply looked for nations in our range. He was within range so we attacked. What is it with you and puppies anyway?
[/quote]
what is it with [i]you[/i] and puppies?
youre the one kicking them and bragging about it.

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296890480' post='2620223']
no they did not.
learn to read the war screen.
[/quote]

Learn to read the charts page. Thanks for playing though!

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display_charts.asp?Nation_ID=440666

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296890480' post='2620223']
no they did not.
learn to read the war screen.
[/quote]

Those 3 evidently didn't do much.

EDIT: Had same idea as Ven.

Edited by Mitch12120

[quote name='Mitch12120' timestamp='1296890758' post='2620229']

[/quote]

Dude, I called it first...

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296890943' post='2620240']
Flavor Flav?! DUUUUUDDDDEEE! I love your new chicken joint! :lol1:
[/quote]
HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I RUN A CHICKEN JOINT. HOW. [B]DARE![/B] YOU.

Seriously dudes, roll Athens for me. ^_^

[quote name='Mitch12120' timestamp='1296890758' post='2620229']

EDIT: Had same idea as Ven.
[/quote]
yes. you had the same idea to deflect from the point.
come on kids, you guys dont even know how the war screen works.
those little dates are when the war was DECLARED, not when it ended.
and the charts screen does not account for what was lost and replaced, thus the draining of the economy of the nation you are looking at, which is what actually makes a difference in war, which was done before you declared, is not shown.

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1296891166' post='2620242']
HOW DARE YOU SUGGEST THAT I RUN A CHICKEN JOINT. HOW. [B]DARE![/B] YOU.

Seriously dudes, roll Athens for me. ^_^
[/quote]

No seriously he does. Well since you requested it and you are a kick ass person........Sure. We were intending on doing it anyway but just for you we will try a little harder :wub:

[quote name='evilsquirrel' timestamp='1296891234' post='2620246']
No seriously he does. Well since you requested it and you are a kick ass person........Sure. We were intending on doing it anyway but just for you we will try a little harder :wub:
[/quote]

:wub: Respect Bro. Or sister. I'm not actually sure what you are. Or what I am, for that matter. Who cares :awesome:

[quote name='Avakael' timestamp='1296891437' post='2620250']
:wub: Respect Bro. Or sister. I'm not actually sure what you are. Or what I am, for that matter. Who cares :awesome:
[/quote]

Er. I am a male Eastern Gray Tree Squirrel. :lol1: And since you gave me wub here is a cookie *hands cookie to Avakael*

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1296891489' post='2620253']
Baring an actual announcement somewhere in there that I missed, I think [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=97252&st=1280"]this[/url] is the thread you were looking for.
[/quote]

Errrrrr *checks* No no, we got the right place. Thanks though

So, let me start by saying, if this is what you need to do to feel relevant, so be it. Congrats on your ZI. Lets get a couple of facts in line about your conquest though.

First, you guys say he began with over 400 infra and over 100 tech. Roughly where EvilSquirrel sits now. Yet evilsquirrel sits at 3000 NS, and this newbie nation, on 1/30 when the wars began... had 800 less NS, but roughly the same infra and tech. The math on that, my friend, does not match up. When you couple that with the fact that the ZI'd nation STILL has more land than evilsquirrel, we mathematically deduce that the boasts that he had 400 infra, 100 tech and WAY more land, yet 800 less NS than ES sits at now, well, that tells me that the boasts were just ego stroking boasts and not even remotely related to fact. Couple that with the fact that 400 infra and 100 tech would be 1700 NS in itself, as he NOW sits at 350 land which is 525 NS in itself, and presumably, had significantly more than that when the wars began(lets say 450 for the sake of argument), thats another 675 NS. Thats 2375 NS just in assets not counting military(yet he only started with 2225 NS). Now, for him to have "financed " the one guys tech deals through stolen tech, he would have to have military to ensure that he did not just get defeat alerts. So, all in all, your math on your great "conquest" falls flat on its face.

Nevertheless, congratulations on your ZI evilsquirrel, its only too bad that you had to ruin your credibility by augmenting facts to make you feel like you were a squirrel, with... more... nuts. Enjoy your war.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1296891649' post='2620257']
If I don't get my own thread when I get ZI'd in a few days, I will be very, [i]very[/i] disappointed.
[/quote]
ill personally make one just for you

@Rush. The nation they ZI'd, on the 24th had 380 infra, 105 tech, 348 miles of land at 2800 NS

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296891203' post='2620243']
yes. you had the same idea to deflect from the point.
come on kids, you guys dont even know how the war screen works.
those little dates are when the war was DECLARED, not when it ended.
and the charts screen does not account for what was lost and replaced, thus the draining of the economy of the nation you are looking at, which is what actually makes a difference in war, which was done before you declared, is not shown.
[/quote]

So, your argument is that the 57th took advantage of the poor strategic situation PANADOL put himself in and subsequently ZI'd him? Call me crazy, but I'm still chalking that up as a win for our side.

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1296891649' post='2620257']
If I don't get my own thread when I get ZI'd in a few days, I will be very, [i]very[/i] disappointed.
[/quote]

Pretty sure you will, if ES has anything to say about it. I did overhear something about fireworks earlier on in the day. Speaking of which, hard luck on those ground attacks this morning. I don't suppose I could trouble you to spy my DefCon back to 1 though could I?

you ZIed one nation. Wow. This definitely tells me a lot about your military prowess and the direction of the war.

Actually, the fact that you needed to tell me about it tells me a lot.

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1296899111' post='2620338']
ill personally make one just for you

@Rush. The nation they ZI'd, on the 24th had 380 infra, 105 tech, 348 miles of land at 2800 NS
[/quote]

so they cost it around 30-40 infra a day?

that's like one bombing run?

wow.

Edited by Lamuella

[quote name='Lamuella' timestamp='1296901464' post='2620361']
so they cost it around 30-40 infra a day?

that's like one bombing run?

wow.
[/quote]

ZIs don't work that way. Somewhere below the 100 infra line, bomb runs and cruise missiles destroy about 1-6 infra, sometimes none at all.