Flying Hellfish United DOW

Dethkon1

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1296711059' post='2617180']
Can't wait to see you guys, but Legacy wasn't "aggressive" towards DT. DT declared on them

Good luck and have fun.
[/quote]
This. Bring it.
[color=white]Every time I think I'll get to collect out of anarchy...[/color]

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I don't remember being aggressive towards DT in any way, but that's okay, that was an all-time-great episode . . .

EDIT: [i]of our lives.[/i]

[img]http://i51.tinypic.com/2v9x98h.jpg[/img]

Edited by sammykhalifa

[quote name='Dethkon1' timestamp='1296710565' post='2617157']

Our DOW on Legacy and CSN is solely retaliatory for their aggression towards our protectorate holder The Dark Templar.

[Edit: CSN was the aggressor. Not Legacy, for the record. Thanks for pointing this out, sorry for the confusion.]
[/quote]

I believe this sums up my position nicely:

[img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/hurr_durr.jpg[/img]

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1296715104' post='2617371']
wait, someone from MK crying over an alliance entering a war in a non-traditional manner? saw that coming a mile away.
[/quote]
You didn't by chance hear that joke as it went flying over your head, did you?

I could go on about the lack of Legacy aggression and all that stuff...but instead...I'm going to thank you FHU

See...half of DT is in peace mode and the other half has most of their slots filled up.

LoSS has put a great deal of nations into peace mode as well and the ones that arent...well they are either turtling or sub 10k NS and to be completely honest...declaring more wars on LoSS is a massive waste of our time.

So basically...we need some more slots and we appreciate it. Cant wait to see you on the battlefield.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1296758371' post='2617930']
I could go on about the lack of Legacy aggression and all that stuff...but instead...I'm going to thank you FHU

See...half of DT is in peace mode and the other half has most of their slots filled up.

LoSS has put a great deal of nations into peace mode as well and the ones that arent...well they are either turtling or sub 10k NS and to be completely honest...declaring more wars on LoSS is a massive waste of our time.

So basically...we need some more slots and we appreciate it. Cant wait to see you on the battlefield.
[/quote]
HEY Us sub 10K Nations have feelings too!

[quote name='The Catalyst' timestamp='1296768340' post='2618169']
then why do you big nations fund our wars! we sub 10k nations secretly run things tbh..

Disclamer: (we dont really)
[/quote]
[img]http://s3.amazonaws.com/mocospace-pic/20716/20716/orig/photoalbum_207154179_user36457448-1.jpg[/img]

you say funny thing

Wow, that's crazy, just the other day (as in, yesterday, exactly) I was examining a roster of all the alliances on this planet and saw yours. I thought, "I'm not sure I've heard of them before...", looked at the longest serving member state, and was surprised at how low a profile you guys have kept.

Anyway, cool.

[quote name='Viking' timestamp='1296854903' post='2619515']
you seem like a nice guy, sorry about the nuke I just landed on you
[/quote]

Hey its ok... i like the taste of fallout with my coffee in the morning. Brings out the flavor of the kahlua.

See ya out there

[quote name='bobo t baggins' timestamp='1296774257' post='2618309']
that reminds me.. who's flying hellfish united?
[/quote]

One of the hundreds of alliances on PB that no one has ever heard of. Maybe it's due to our "low profile" or just not really caring, but I had never heard of CSN or GOD or Legacy before this war started.

I am assuming you meant this as an insult and not a serious question... so... ouch? I seriously don't get why everyone thinks it's so insulting to say they have never heard of an AA before. At least make fun of us for the way we fight, the punishment we have received thus far, or something actually insulting. Be a little more creative. :wub:

Anyway, GOD has given us a pretty good show. Taken about 100K NS from our 22 Person AA in roughly 3 days of war. Kudos Boys, there's plenty more to go around. Show this atheist nation the almighty power of GOD.

I think all the red at the top of my nation info is a nice contrast from all the blue. [i]Really ties my nation together.[/i]