Flying Hellfish United DOW

Dethkon1

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1296928373' post='2620634']
Well CSN and GOD are both in Superfriends...and CSN was sanctioned at one point. I'll give you a pass on Legacy, although we were the fastest growing alliance around, but pass is given. :awesome:
[/quote]

Thanks. I honestly meant no disrespect to GOD, CSN, or Legacy with my previous comment about not knowing they existed. Like I've said before, we don't politick much and try to keep our heads low so we are in the dark about a lot of things on PB.

We have taken a beating at the hands of the aforementioned AA's. They are definitely strong, determined, well coordinated and a force to be reckoned with. :)
A lot of our guys are new to the game and for many it is their first taste of war. They have thoroughly enjoyed the experience so far, even though we are taking a beating.

No one in FHU has any untoward feelings to the AA's listed above. It's just business. Nothing personal. etc.
We absolutely understand the atmosphere of entangling alliances on PB and the desire to fight alongside your brothers in arms.

o/war

[quote name='Mixoux' timestamp='1297023954' post='2622543']
I'm getting tired of all these [i]nice[/i] opponents. Where's the hate, the anger, the insults? I was expecting people to hate my guts this war, but so far just about everyone I've fought has been cool.

How odd.
[/quote]
This. Reason Infinity to always fight micro alliances. :smug:

But really, you guys are cool.

Edited by Gesepp