New Samurai Order Declaration of War

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295286271' post='2578702']
The New Samurai Order has been successfully pushing back League assaults and granting false victories to the adversary for a few hours now. The war is almost won. Glory to the Order!
[/quote]
They're wiping the floor with you aren't they.

[quote name='Vladimir Nikanor' timestamp='1295286775' post='2578707']
They're wiping the floor with you aren't they.
[/quote]

No. We are currently devoting our forces to the relocation of citizens to the new, undisclosed location via the constructed tunnels.

The only things being shelled are empty buildings.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295286947' post='2578711']
No. We are currently devoting our forces to the relocation of citizens to the new, undisclosed location via the constructed tunnels.

The only things being shelled are empty buildings.
[/quote]

You mean a new nation? lol

[quote name='Poyplemonkeys' timestamp='1295269324' post='2578574']
Another Krunk thread about LoSS? Colour me shocked.

Absolutely pathetic display from MCXA preventing LoSS and allies from damaging Krunk and leading to them taking more damage from his roguery. From their highest echelons of government no less, I know I'd be supremely pissed off at them if I was LoSS.
[/quote]

You obviosly don't know what you're talking about <_<

I'm not preventing Krunk from getting hit, I'm hitting him.

[quote name='youwish959' timestamp='1295286693' post='2578705']
Why is LoSS PZing Krunk again? I think this is a moral outrage!
[/quote]

This is sarcasm right? The only outrage that I feel is that my old friend Krunk didn't even have the decency to pick me as one of his targets knowing that I was in his range and how much I enjoy a good war. :(

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1295288202' post='2578729']
No. I will not be quiet. Although I may just be loud under a different name.
[/quote]

lawlz. so basically you are going to continue to cry like a little girl under a new name because LoSS has continuously showed you up and you are utterly worthless regardless of what nation you are? you are not amusing, nor original. you are useless as everything you have done has been done before. this whole, 1 little girl alliance going rogue cuz the little girl is butthurt and bawwwwing has been done by many many others before you.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295288469' post='2578732']
lawlz. so basically you are going to continue to cry like a little girl under a new name because LoSS has continuously showed you up and you are utterly worthless regardless of what nation you are? you are not amusing, nor original. you are useless as everything you have done has been done before. this whole, 1 little girl alliance going rogue cuz the little girl is butthurt and bawwwwing has been done by many many others before you.
[/quote]

No. Yes I am. yes I am. No Im not. Aiding 50t to the nations Im at war with to help them on their tech raiding has not been done by many others before me.

I contribute greatly to this world and it would be a shame for me to simply up and leave. I couldn't do that after a great night.

I have the moral high ground in this alliance war. You wish you had it.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295287443' post='2578717']

[/quote]
I will say this. If I had my way, you wouldn't be wasting one of his slots.

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1295290362' post='2578765']
I will say this. If I had my way, you wouldn't be wasting one of his slots.
[/quote]

SCY is most definitely hitting me. I deleted all my war messages though, pity.

Im sure you can revise the history so that it looks more favorably on you. You know, claim to have gotten the stagger and everything. LoSS is so good at it after all.

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1295291158' post='2578776']
[img]http://images2.memegenerator.net/ImageMacro/3885609/why-dont-you-just-PAY-ATTENTION-TO-ME.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=Chris-Crocker[/img]
Oh boy another Krunk post...
[/quote]

The posted image has nothing to do with me. It is highly off topic.

Krunkledore, we couldn't make you look any worse than you already make yourself look. I also don't understand why you seem so terribly worried about whether or not we stagger you, considering you declared war on us to the death. So it's not like you'd try to escape to peace mode or delete if you had the chance, would you?

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1295291982' post='2578794']
Krunkledore, we couldn't make you look any worse than you already make yourself look. I also don't understand why you seem so terribly worried about whether or not we stagger you, considering you declared war on us to the death. So it's not like you'd try to escape to peace mode or delete if you had the chance, would you?
[/quote]

I highly doubt you could get nations to read war orders in enough time to stop me in the range I will be at. Not to mention *following* orders.

I would rather expedite the whole starting over process.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1295287443' post='2578717']

[/quote]
When you share a rogue with another alliance, for whatever reason, you talk to them to make sure they're well aware. Hunterman, at the least, seems to think otherwise.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295295803' post='2578851']
When you share a rogue with another alliance, for whatever reason, you talk to them to make sure they're well aware. Hunterman, at the least, seems to think otherwise.
[/quote]

I'll grant you that, if I had to do it all over again I would have asked LoSS for permission :(

[quote name='Co God Ben' timestamp='1295293703' post='2578838']
Sir, Slade writes the history books. And he doesn't pick sides.

Still abandoning it.
[/quote]

I have never seen a more revisionist historian.

Abandoning the fight? I am merely expediting the process. Dropping out of range of any decent nations of yours and such.