Used to play CN alot

thelastrebel

I'm not a newb, and I know about the alliance system. Please can an alliance with start up bonuses send me a message on here? I am familiar with some of the alliances back from the last decade, but this si a fresh CN start for me, so I'm kind of out of the loop after 2009 ish

Edited by thelastrebel

[quote name='thedestro' timestamp='1294727204' post='2571820']
Pretty much every alliance offers at least 3 mill so you still have a wide range to pick from
[/quote]

I think every alliance does, it's getting hard to recruit these days, so money is a good pull in.

I would go on and on about how wonderful my alliance is and whatnot, but you can find it all on our wiki or give us a call at #TIO.

Welcome back BTW.

We are constantly looking for new members, along with start up aid, we also help establish trade circles. Since your not as new, our academy would be a good refresher on the updates made to the game since your last nation. If you'd like to hear more, visit our forums located [url="http://z7.invisionfree.com/Organization_13_/index.php?act=idx"]here[/url], or drop by our IRC channel at #XIII on coldfront.

The NADC currently offers $6 million for new nations. And an experienced ruler like you would be able to hit the ground running at the NADC. Feel free to message me here, in-game, IRC, etc. if you have any questions. :)

And welcome back. The community needs more returning players!

Just because you get a good start up bucket of loot does not mean you'll be happy there. These pages tell you quite a bit about various alliances, as do their wikia entries. Find one you like and approach them, you will find greater success and a happier homelife.

Shinra Electric Power Company (Shinra for short) is always looking for new members to join the alliance. We do offer a 3 mil join-up aid, plus all the tech deals that you would like. If you have any questions or concerns, please pm me or go to our forums located here: http://www.cn-shinra.com/