An Announcement from the Secretary General of Synergy

SoADarthCyfe6

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1294723052' post='2571772']
Don't feed his ego anymore. First person to reply gets his AA PZIed.
[/quote]

:ph34r:

[i]I'm glad I inspire you
But paul711, why are you so mad?
Try to understand
That I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy !@#$
I seen this one !@#$ on the news
A couple weeks ago that made me sick[/i]

In all seriousness, paul you're blowing things way out of proportion, and I'm not only referring to your post, but to these

[quote] [18:20] <%Paul711> I will state publically now and now and forever any AA that takes Confusion in should consider OP an enemy, this is from Confusion himself and we will not wait to be attacked[/quote]

I thought we agreed on our IRC convo we aren't. enemies, we just aren't friends.

But if you want it to be that way, so be it.

PS: What happens to the AA of the Second person to reply?

Confusion.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If all your nations are beat up and can’t fight anymore, tell your members to wait until they can re-roll, re-roll a new nation, set your nation up for a few days and come back into fight in their lower tier. Trust me, it’s a lot of fun. DF did it with OP and that actually brought up activity in DF. At first we were pissed but many of us had so much fun, I nearly posted a thank you thread. Decided not to because the post could have easily sounded sarcastic.

Just a piece of advice.
;)

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1294783546' post='2572285']
If all your nations are beat up and can’t fight anymore, tell your members to wait until they can re-roll, re-roll a new nation, set your nation up for a few days and come back into fight in their lower tier. Trust me, it’s a lot of fun. DF did it with OP and that actually brought up activity in DF. At first we were pissed but many of us had so much fun, I nearly posted a thank you thread. Decided not to because the post could have easily sounded sarcastic.

Just a piece of advice.
;)
[/quote]

The G-6-LE Wars should end tonight and that'd be it for this war... but yeah, I'm hoping we can bounce back.

Confusion.

[quote name='scytale' timestamp='1294783546' post='2572285']

Just a piece of advice.
;)
[/quote]
And TBH we learned from that, last round we didn't attack DF because of that :)

http://tournament.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=1000294&Extended=1

i applaud synergys courage. it would have been a lot more fun if people near my strength attacked instead of people twice my strength

this war went from fun to overkill today

Edited by Roi Loup

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1295058613' post='2575620']
You can win, it is only what 3 people? 6 wars with 2x nations fighting your x one is a lot more fun :D
[/quote]

We are slowly whittling away at them. While it is true that our top nations were attacked by multiple 2x attackers and that we have taken some big hits, it is also true that we have inflicted quite a bit of damage on Synergy as well and continue to send more nations into anarchy (15 at last count)!

I have to say that I am quite proud of how everyone in TCU responding to this. Although it might of been the prudent thing to do to peace out a couple of days ago, prudence is not our way. Slowly, but surely, we are working our way up the Synergy food chain! :P

[quote name='partymaster' timestamp='1295058613' post='2575620']
You can win, it is only what 3 people? 6 wars with 2x nations fighting your x one is a lot more fun :D
[/quote]

yea.. a lot of fun.. especially when all your spies and aircraft were destroyed and your ground battle odds are less then 20%

id rather keep it a 6v1 where its 6 nations my strength fighting me.. at least i wont lose everything in less than a day

[quote name='paul711' timestamp='1294723052' post='2571772']
Don't feed his ego anymore. First person to reply gets his AA PZIed.
[/quote]

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294782439' post='2572269']
:ph34r:

[i]I'm glad I inspire you
But paul711, why are you so mad?
Try to understand
That I do want you as a fan
I just don't want you to do some crazy !@#$
I seen this one !@#$ on the news
A couple weeks ago that made me sick[/i]

In all seriousness, paul you're blowing things way out of proportion, and I'm not only referring to your post, but to these

I thought we agreed on our IRC convo we aren't. enemies, we just aren't friends.
But if you want it to be that way, so be it.

PS: What happens to the AA of the Second person to reply?

Confusion.
[/quote]

Whats up with you two? I mean this has gone from a game to a serious grudge for some reason. Just don't seem right to be like this, kinda seems like it would take the fun out of the game :/
I know confusion is young...young enough to make mistakes and mabe run off with the mouth a bit. Heck i'll even admit he has pushed my buttons before, especially when he was plotting against TPC
on one of the rounds I took off (think he even war'd us) I didn't hold this against him. I honestly think he's pretty cool, his age shows at times but we all have our days....I'm not even imune to that.

Paul, from what i've heard from you, you seem like a fair guy. You also seem quite a bit older than Confusion ( I may be wrong) and that should warrant some understanding, at the very least some over looking :)
Just saying you would probably have more fun if you didn't take him so serious.

At any rate Confusion is still a friend of mine, live and let live I always say :awesome:

GL with the war to all involved, have fun!

BG.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1294714371' post='2571666']
Confusion - Now controlling Synergy's wars too.

oh my, I control too many Alliances... No wonder I keep losing the strings.

Confusion.
[/quote]

When I seen this I thought of you "CONFUSION" YOU HAVE TO ADMIT THIS IS PRETTY FUNNY

[img]http://www.moviemaniacs.net/figures/sota/wpa/FinalPuppets.JPG[/img]

[quote name='Burning Glory' timestamp='1295070385' post='2575800']
GL with the war to all involved, have fun!
[/quote]

ill have fun when synergy nuts up and fights fair

seriously expect a second day war next round synergy ill be hitting when were all the same ns

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295114008' post='2576151']

seriously expect a second day war next round synergy ill be hitting when were all the same ns
[/quote]

butthurt much? wow.

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295114008' post='2576151']

[/quote]

Good Sir, I would recommend that you not grudge hit people, especially next round. It will not go over so well.

Again though, whiners will be whiners.

o/ TE

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295115401' post='2576169']
butthurt much? wow.
[/quote]

butt hurt? no. just a little upset that we can have a fun fight..

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295117685' post='2576204']
Good Sir, I would recommend that you not grudge hit people, especially next round. It will not go over so well.

Again though, whiners will be whiners.

o/ TE
[/quote]

i want to see synergy get declared on by someone five times their strength..

honestly i didnt care until i got hit by that guy

Edited by Roi Loup

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295132707' post='2576392']
butt hurt? no. just a little upset that we can have a fun fight..

i want to see synergy get declared on by someone five times their strength..

honestly i didnt care until i got hit by that guy
[/quote]

dude, you totally sound butthurt. i got hit by the #1 nation in LE who had 954 infra when i had around 400 or so. not to mention had 1 offensive war going and at least 1 if not 2 defensive wars going (the defensive wars were larger than me as well). did i get butthurt? nah. instead, when the #1 nation wanted to peace me out most likely cuz he was bored of stomping on my crushed nation, i told him no. i did not whine and i hit who i could when i could.

you are crying like a little girl over being declared on by someone larger than you. i mean, all i hear from you is WAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHH WWAAAAAAHHHHH.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295140173' post='2576468']
dude, you totally sound butthurt. i got hit by the #1 nation in LE who had 954 infra when i had around 400 or so. not to mention had 1 offensive war going and at least 1 if not 2 defensive wars going (the defensive wars were larger than me as well). did i get butthurt? nah. instead, when the #1 nation wanted to peace me out most likely cuz he was bored of stomping on my crushed nation, i told him no. i did not whine and i hit who i could when i could.

you are crying like a little girl over being declared on by someone larger than you. i mean, all i hear from you is WAAAAHHHHHH WAAAAAAHHHHHH WWAAAAAAHHHHH.
[/quote]

im not whining? i said ill be fighting them again next round BY MYSELF and said i was just pissed because i couldnt have a FAIR war.. not even close

i do like how your alliance and warriors take turns each round bawwing.. its funny to read tbh :)

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295151136' post='2576610']
im not whining? i said ill be fighting them again next round BY MYSELF and said i was just pissed because i couldnt have a FAIR war.. not even close

i do like how your alliance and warriors take turns each round bawwing.. its funny to read tbh :)
[/quote]

Good sir, this is TE, Fair and TE are two words that don't go together. AT ALL.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1295158153' post='2576794']
Good sir, this is TE, Fair and TE are two words that don't go together. AT ALL.
[/quote]

because no one wants to fight a war they might lose.. its cowardly

[quote name='lazaraus45' timestamp='1295185336' post='2577098']
Fark have yet to declare, they might prove this wrong with a decent DoW, but apart from that, yeah, this is mostly the case recently
[/quote]

This is exactly correct.

But, I've taken two of these... in a row... so! Look at my charts; simply rebound again!!! :D

[quote name='Roi Loup' timestamp='1295151136' post='2576610']

[/quote]
my alliance? this is the first time G-6 has existed. shows how much you actually know of anything. if you are talkin about Confusion, realize that this is my first round with him as well. but hey, you can continue to talk out your ass as if it matters.

you are whining that it is not an even war, and then go on to whine and show how butthurt you are by stating you are going to carry a grudge and war on them next round over actions done this one. yes, that is butthurt.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1295287789' post='2578720']
my alliance? this is the first time G-6 has existed. shows how much you actually know of anything. if you are talkin about Confusion, realize that this is my first round with him as well. but hey, you can continue to talk out your ass as if it matters.

you are whining that it is not an even war, and then go on to whine and show how butthurt you are by stating you are going to carry a grudge and war on them next round over actions done this one. yes, that is butthurt.
[/quote]

forgive me but i do remember seeing you and your last alliance whine. g-6 declaring war over a two round grudge isnt butthurt? confusion and warriors keep doing the same !@#$ and whining and yall call it what?