An open letter to the SOS Brigade regarding spy operations

porksaber

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295465216' post='2584118']
Interesting choice for your use of bold text there.

Edit: You do realize Pandora's Box were considering calling themselves Gay Rollers and used it as an unofficial name for a while? What you're trying to make fun of and imply about SOS Brigade probably applies more to your allies in Pandora's Box, who are probably more likely to take offense to that. So I find it interesting you would use that to try insulting someone considering who you've allied with.
[/quote]

I am not sure what you're trying to say here Methrage. All I said was that we don't have love for arrena anymore. I don't see the insult you're referring to.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1295467900' post='2584142']
What have we told you about talking to the big shiny thing on the wall? :rolleyes:
[/quote]
Whatever Tetris has said in this thread I haven't paid attention to, as none of your comments have had anything worthwhile to say and just been mindless hails towards SLCB for harassing SOS Brigade. What you guys think or say doesn't matter to me, as none of it is important.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295468449' post='2584151']
Whatever Tetris has said in this thread I haven't paid attention to, as none of your comments have had anything worthwhile to say and just been mindless hails towards SLCB for harassing SOS Brigade. What you guys think or say doesn't matter to me, as none of it is important.
[/quote]

u mad bro?

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295467900' post='2584143']
It's about as justified as your hate towards SOS.
[/quote]

You're quite possibly one of the worst posters I've seen here in a long, long time. If you're not going to educate yourself on a topic before spewing garbage out of your mouth, you should probably just not say anything at all.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295468780' post='2584165']
No, but I can see what you guys are doing here and that responding you guys is pointless.
[/quote]

Then stop? :smug:

Edit:
[quote name='Saniiro Matsudaira']
Why is this pointless discussion is still going on?
[/quote]

Because it's more fun than watching VE's friends argue with VE's detractors for 60 pages while not changing anyone's mind whatsoever.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295469704' post='2584195']
You're quite possibly one of the worst posters I've seen here in a long, long time. If you're not going to educate yourself on a topic before spewing garbage out of your mouth, you should probably just not say anything at all.
[/quote]

Seeing all that happened before that , you shouldn't expect better.

Because it's more fun than watching VE's friends argue with VE's detractors for 60 pages while not changing anyone's mind whatsoever.
[/quote]

But - it's so fun .. What could possibly be more fun? :awesome:

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1295468780' post='2584165']
No, but I can see what you guys are doing here and that responding you guys is pointless.
[/quote]

Yeah, pretty much just fire between SOS and SLCB. Anything else in this topic is just p%&# in the fire.

I see SLCB and Tetris are still Models of Diplomacy[sup][size="1"]tm[/size][/sup]. Nice try though. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me thrice...I can promise it won't be happening; clearly someone isn't interested in diplomatic solutions anymore. ;)

[/quote]
Interesting to hear these words coming from your mouth.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295476980' post='2584366']
I see SLCB and Tetris are still Models of Diplomacy[sup][size="1"]tm[/size][/sup]
[/quote]

Hey, we recently tried to open diplomatic relations with you, but you flat out rejected us. It's not like we're not trying.

Edited by Darth Pollard

[quote name='Darth Pollard' timestamp='1295479744' post='2584415']
Hey, we recently tried to open diplomatic relations with you, but you flat out rejected us. It's not like we're not trying.
[/quote]
I am an extraordinarily patient man, but I have my limits, and when you cross them, you cross them; Hereno crossed them. I would post the whole thread here for all to see if it was relevant, but some people would frown on the language he used. You tried the last of my goodwill quite thoroughly. You're not trying and you never will. I will give you the same courtesies as every other human being (notice how I enabled your last two sigs?), but I will [i]not[/i] pay you the diplomatic courtesy you rejected; when I give my word, it is final.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1295482103' post='2584488']
I am an extraordinarily patient man, but I have my limits, and when you cross them, you cross them; Hereno crossed them. I would post the whole thread here for all to see if it was relevant, but some people would frown on the language he used. You tried the last of my goodwill quite thoroughly. You're not trying and you never will. I will give you the same courtesies as every other human being (notice how I enabled your last two sigs?), but I will [i]not[/i] pay you the diplomatic courtesy you rejected; when I give my word, it is final.
[/quote]

I called Arrnea a homosexual. Didn't know there was anything wrong with being gay.

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1295467900' post='2584143']
It's about as justified as your hate towards SOS.
[/quote]

Oh? Out of all alliances who "hate" SOS, Tetris has the most reason to. I think you know the phrase, assuming makes an...

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1295482446' post='2584497']
I called Arrnea a homosexual. Didn't know there was anything wrong with being gay.
[/quote]
Would you care to use the [i]exact[/i] terms you used towards him here?

Standards in diplomacy may be beyond your grasp, but some people value them. If you don't value them, then I will not give you the same courtesy.

[quote name='Raffaello' timestamp='1295482828' post='2584507']
So SLCB gave a (forced?) apology and then took it back? (Due to the soon to be Global war?)

Am I missing something?
[/quote]
They took it back because it wasn't an apology, apparently. You missed it, but I can give it to you elsewhere if you'd like to judge for yourself.