Joint announcement from TPE, INT, and Fark

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1292903374' post='2547499']
[center][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/Poster1.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

Heh, I thought it was amusing. 8/10

Is it just me, or would the world be a better place if people started things themselves instead of having their allies DoW from a position of strength and saying "I JUST HOPE THEY ATTACK MY ALLY SO I CAN GET A PIECE OF IT!" I guess I should have known better though. -_-

[quote name='Land of True Israel' timestamp='1292903374' post='2547499']
[center][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/cybernationsart/Poster1.png[/img][/center]
[/quote]

LOL! You serious??!?! Maybe NEW should have taken the "Raid and be ZI'd" a little more seriously. Ya know... that post by DF allied gov? Funny thing is, NEW even admitted to having known about it! They just didn't think there was any bite to it, or something....

Lesson? If you're going to raid, do your goddarned homework if you're going to BAW about the consequences. NEW has actually shown more sport in this entire affair than the peanut gallery. GREAT image editing though, really fantastic.

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1292861444' post='2546601']
Finally some words of encouragement from the sidelines.

And here I sat thinking you weren't going to do anything at all to back up your treaty partners and best buds.

Bask in the joy of knowing you did all you could do Z3.

More sage advice.....from way way way over there, tuck your head back in PBs ass, it's dangerous out here.
[/quote]

Zoom has left PC sometime yesterday, so maybe you should revise those statements? I don't think this decision by PC & iFok was a matter of cowardice, you know they both know how to fight(and enjoy it); looks more like expedience to me. They aren't going to be able to please everyone in this situation no matter what, so someone was not going to like their decision.

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1292879821' post='2546989']
We are not conquerors or aggressors. This is not a war to destroy NEW.

-Craig
[/quote]

That doesn't jibe with that TPE officer's post in the disbandment thread to the effect that,"All raiders will be ZIed." but I doubt when he said that he was thinking about a whole raider AA taking the bait. I'm not referring to the nations in the disbanded AA there, I mean that comment itself. It's like throwing chum in the water to attract the sharks. :P

[quote name='Mirreille' timestamp='1292919870' post='2548115']
Zoom has left PC sometime yesterday, so maybe you should revise those statements? I don't think this decision by PC & iFok was a matter of cowardice, you know they both know how to fight(and enjoy it); looks more like expedience to me. They aren't going to be able to please everyone in this situation no matter what, so someone was not going to like their decision.
[/quote]

I imagine expedience plays some role, but when ever has PC actually rolled into a fight where they didn't hav ethe biggest side behind them?? Everytime they were on the small end of the stick they folded like a wet towel.

Funny thing is they posted and worded this really well, so well that it looks like they will be joining this fight....on the side opposite of their Treaty partners NEW.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1292957113' post='2548532']
I might not have been able to make PC stick to the ideals I thought best, but I sure as hell am sticking up for it myself.

Shove that up your ass Jbone.

Good luck FARK
[/quote]

I see alfer joined the fight.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1292957113' post='2548532']
I might not have been able to make PC stick to the ideals I thought best, but I sure as hell am sticking up for it myself.

Shove that up your ass Jbone.

Good luck FARK
[/quote]
Better late than never Z3.

You, however, get no credit for being shamed into fighting.

Better men than you, pooksland, Timmehhh and fant0m, for example, beat you to the punch.

They went to the aid of NEW for NEWs sake, you went for your pitiful reputations sake.

If you are useful for anything...... I guess it may as well be a meatshield.

Good luck and remember what your betters taught you.

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1292975082' post='2548871']

Better men than you, pooksland, Timmehhh and fant0m, for example, beat you to the punch.

They went to the aid of NEW for NEWs sake, you went for your pitiful reputations sake.

[/quote]

Cause you would know how long plans were being made and such.

[quote name='JBone' timestamp='1292975082' post='2548871']

[/quote]

Dude, they pretty much all went on the same day.. it's not like we're talking weeks here. You can't say that he was shamed into fighting because some people beat him to the punch by an hour or two.