The Unholy Alliance

Archon

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joracy' timestamp='1292785958' post='2544681']Am I cool now?[/quote]
Not yet.

Now you need to repeat the same joke over and over again, to be considered cool.
[quote name='SpiderJerusalem' timestamp='1292783346' post='2544624']Oh really now?[/quote]
Dont sound surprised, you know TOP is attached to their tech/stats. MK is now their project as well, they arent leaving their tech over there just like that, what did you think?

...I come up with that on my own,...it shows xD

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292786812' post='2544700']
Dont sound surprised, you know TOP is attached to their tech/stats. MK is now their project as well, they arent leaving their tech over there just like that, what did you think?

...I come up with that on my own,...it shows xD
[/quote]

This is true. It's less a treaty with MK who holds our tech, and more a treaty with our tech who just happens to be with MK at this time.

[quote name='Believland' timestamp='1292787746' post='2544730']
Bring it, old man.
[/quote]
Believland (BEazy) - You cannot declare war on this nation because they are not within your range of nations to declare war on. View your My Ranking screen to find nations within your range.

[quote name='Alaric' timestamp='1292783753' post='2544636']
but, why exactly, should we tremble?
[/quote]

Well, truth be told, it depends where you stand. Some of us are laughing instead of trembling. There's the 'tremble with fear' or 'tremble with excitement' or there's the 'loud guffaw' or 'quiet nervous trembling laugh'. Myself, I prefer to laugh boisterously with my new drinking buddies. That's the kind of laughing we're doing now. Join us?

[quote name='Spaniard United' timestamp='1292784002' post='2544643']
. . . I got a good laugh out of this. :awesome:
[/quote]

Good! So did we! :ehm:

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1292786812' post='2544700']
. . . they arent leaving their tech over there just like that, what did you think?
[/quote]

You know it. <_<

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1292797759' post='2544977']
My pants are clean. Feel free to verify with a sniff test if you like.
[/quote]
OOc

I didn't know cats wore pants but google has proven otherwise.
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DLMRT-omL.jpg[/img][
/ooc

... I do not trust your kind, with your sneaky non-cancellations :P

[/quote]

I didn't think tigers wore pants.

Grrr Ninjad by caligula

Edited by Andre27

[quote name='caligula' timestamp='1292798191' post='2544986']
OOc

I didn't know cats wore pants but google has proven otherwise.
[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51DLMRT-omL.jpg[/img][
/ooc

... I do not trust your kind, with your sneaky non-cancellations :P
[/quote]

We are still ironing out some tail issues but that is a prototype. A kevlar variety is also available for times of conflict.

[/quote]

his pants are smear-free, but has anyone changed his kitty litter recently? :excl:

As I mentioned previously, some seem to think the 'tremble' is in reference to someone or something specific. It's more a play off the HoI button for accepting the treaty which reads "let the world tremble' - as used in the treaty announcement. The Unholy Alliance title is clearly a reference to the history TOP and MK have had in the past. You can infer what you want from that how it shapes the view of our world, but mostly you'll be projecting your own view of the world. That's just how it works.

But, please, continue to infer and voice your pleasure or displeasure - as has been stated elsewhere, it's interesting what dissenters of this treaty have revealed about themselves already. :ph34r:

[quote name='Shardoon' timestamp='1292801043' post='2545055']
his pants are smear-free, but has anyone changed his kitty litter recently? :excl:

As I mentioned previously, some seem to think the 'tremble' is in reference to someone or something specific. It's more a play off the HoI button for accepting the treaty which reads "let the world tremble' - as used in the treaty announcement. The Unholy Alliance title is clearly a reference to the history TOP and MK have had in the past. You can infer what you want from that how it shapes the view of our world, but mostly you'll be projecting your own view of the world. That's just how it works.

But, please, continue to infer and voice your pleasure or displeasure - as has been stated elsewhere, it's interesting what dissenters of this treaty have revealed about themselves already. :ph34r:
[/quote]

Nah, I just thought you tried to rip off my forum title. :smug: